Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lawyer files lawsuit against Canadian govt for covid lies
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 25, 2020 12:39AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lawyer files lawsuit against Canadian govt for covid lies
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 25, 2020 03:09AM

[youtu.be]
8:35 MM
Well, who’s Bill Gates to see anybody through anything with respect to this COVID?

Bill Gates, in fact, is the #1 Funder of the W-H-O after Trump pulled out and his other Organization GAVI is the #2 Funder. Bill Gates also Funds the CDC in Washington and it’s Billionaire Oligarchs who Funded these International Organizations who are giving the Marching Orders to all the Countries and through their Public Health Officers who are pushing and directing the Agenda and the Agenda is [interrupted] and it’s Not a Secret. They’ve made Public Statements and we plead this in the statement of claim - they want to Vaccinate everybody in the World - they want to Contract Trace people through Vaccinations and use Microchip Technology, right? And people say, well, these are crazy Scenarios of Conspiracy Theories. No, the State of Michigan has already passed the Voluntary Microchipping Law, which means you embed a Microchip in your Body to set out your Medical Records and your Vaccination Records. They are now reviewing to see if they’re going to make it Mandatory. 9:47 MM

[youtu.be]
10:14 MM
And it’s there - these things are on the table now and it was recently reported that Immunity to COVID-19 only lasts 3 Months, so they’re going to be proposing 4 COVID Vaccines a year for every Individual. 10:30 MM

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: July 25, 2020 04:34AM

Bill Gates is innocent by woosyness. Pick a better villain Rose, you're embarrassing yourself. Someone who is always looking for conflict is suspect really...

Date: July 25, 2020 04:41AM

i haven't looked through all this but it was a comment on a video where fauci took his mask off when the camera was off .

Is it a conspiracy when they talk about pledging their allegiance to the new world order. When these EXACT WORDS COME OUT THEIR OWN MOUTHS? [youtu.be] or when the IMF world economic forum pushes ‘the great reset’ advertising [youtu.be] or when Dr.Birx and other health officials stand at the podium and say out their own mouths ‘even if a person dies of a clear alternate cause but they had cov at the time of death then that death is marked a cov death’ [youtu.be]
[youtu.be]
How about when gov officials test goats and papaya to find false positives being thrown by tests? [youtu.be] or when CDC says on their own website that the cov-19 tests will also come back positive for the common cold? How about when Dept of homeland security announces study saying virus doesn’t survive well in saliva or sunlight and temps 75F+ yet close beaches and tell everyone to stay inside? Yeah that makes so much sense.[youtu.be]. I guess when Dr Fauci pens an article in the prestigious New England journal of medicine telling his fellow doctors ‘cov-19 has a 1% or less fatality rate as akin to the FLU NOT SARS/MERS like originally thought [www.nejm.org] then goes on national tv and tells everyone it’s 10X deadlier than the flu. Guess that doesn’t mean anything right? Or when the surgeon general and Fauci both quote the cdc flu pandemic mask study saying there’s no significant difference in wearing masks however it can actually increase your risk of transmission bc of germs collected on the masks, improper fit, and fidgeting. [wwwnc.cdc.gov] or the studies that observed 455 cov carriers in close contact with others for 4-5 days and no one got sick. [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]. No no keep trusting the proven liars while they destroy our country. Even though Rockefeller foundations white papers laid out this entire thing back in 2010 ‘a corona virus from China to implement more authoritarian leadership, riots, crash economy cut supply chains instal electromagnetic surveillance systems etc page 18 is a good place to start. [www.scribd.com]. If it’s not crystal clear what’s happening then you don’t have @#$%& for brains and deserve everything that happens to you. Period.

[nofacemask.blogspot.com]

Date: July 25, 2020 04:56AM

fresh you're giving them way too much credit, these so-called enemies are not as smart as you allude. In reality, YOU are your own worst enemy. You focus on these scapegoats, so you justify your own SELF-SUPPRESION, your own POWER TO CREATE. JR needs to get out of Texas and especially that park where he spends all his time. His world view is as NARROW as it gets. Holocaust denial, virus denial it's all tied together,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2020 05:33AM by NuNativs.

Date: July 25, 2020 05:10AM

NuNativs
fresh you're giving them way too much credit, these so-called enemies are not as smart as you give them credit. In reality, YOU are your own worst enemy. You focus on these scapegoats, so you justify your own SELF-SUPPRESION, your own POWER TO CREATE. JR needs to get out of Texas and especially that park where he spends all his time. His world view is as NARROW as it gets. Holocaust denial, virus denial it's all tied together,

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Date: July 25, 2020 05:43AM

fresh
NuNativs
fresh you're giving them way too much credit, these so-called enemies are not as smart as you give them credit. In reality, YOU are your own worst enemy. You focus on these scapegoats, so you justify your own SELF-SUPPRESION, your own POWER TO CREATE. JR needs to get out of Texas and especially that park where he spends all his time. His world view is as NARROW as it gets. Holocaust denial, virus denial it's all tied together,

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Typical non-response, because you don't have one. i know, it's so much easier with You Jen and JR having your monologue, you don't have to stretch the old brain cells from the basic US against THEM lowest form of thought...

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 26, 2020 11:54AM

Here are more of my notes from this video...

[youtu.be]
31:41 MM
It’s hard to give a broad stroke piece of advice. All scenarios are different. All situations are different. Individuals are different. People have a different comfort level on how they respond, you know. I know how I respond, basically, you know, if somebody gives me a dirty look or just, you know, makes a comment to me, I won’t have different grades of responses depending the level of their initial response to me. My most common response is - it’s your choice - I choose Not to Wear One when I’m out in public and if you’re so fervent in your belief in the Mask, then I pose No Danger. But if you’re so Afraid of the, of the, you know, to an alarming point, then maybe I can offer you a Diaper too. 52:33 MM

[youtu.be]
35:54 MM
So there’s a distinction with between purportedly Dying from the COVID Virus, as opposed to Dying with the COVID Virus. 35:06 MM

[youtu.be]
45:15 MM
Amanda Forbes: I wanted to talk about Denis Rancourt. He’s clearly being censored. He’s a Plaintiff in the Lawsuit.

Rocco Galati: Denis Rancourt is the Plaintiff in the Lawsuit. He’s a PhD Professor and he wrote 2 Articles, one mass stone work, he reviewed the Global Literature, Medical Literature on Masks Not being Effective and his Articles have been taken down. He’s an Expert in his Field, he’s a PhD, he’s published over a hundred Peer-Reviewed Articles in his career, he’s a tenured Professor of Physics, he’s an Expert in Public Health on top of that. 46:02 MM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2020 11:55AM by John Rose.

Date: July 26, 2020 12:24PM

I have no respect for people who repeatedly make statements like you do attributing things to other people based on falsehoods.

But because you insist on doing it I will try to educate you once again although you are too dense and self absorbed to modify your nonsense

fresh you're giving them way too much credit, these so-called enemies are not as smart as you give them credit.

I have already explained to you that it doesn't matter if they are lying or ignorant. The result is the same.

In reality, YOU are your own worst enemy. You focus on these scapegoats, so you justify your own SELF-SUPPRESION, your own POWER TO CREATE.

I focus on information and facts and knowledge. You don't.

I am not suppressed.
I have no limits on my power to create based on my discussion of issues and response to same. If you weren't so lazy you would know that the power to create and power of the individual is the basis of John rappoports viewpoints some of which has been posted here and you stupidly dismiss.

You have no idea what I think or what I do. It is based on your false filter of what you read here. It is wrong. And not worthy of consideration . And it's disrespectful. And you will keep doing it. Because you're a condescending narcissist trying to inflate his ego. I'm not having it.
You understand? Of course you don't.

JR needs to get out of Texas

You're a tyrant who cannot stop telling people what to do. It's offensive and pointless.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2020 12:27PM by fresh.

Date: July 26, 2020 03:28PM

fresh
I have no respect for people who repeatedly make statements like you do attributing things to other people based on falsehoods.

fresh goes on an incoherent rant to plead with me, but being "gods clown", it goes in one ear and out the other generating giggles for all.

Taking JR's advice:
"There is no sense in having an argument with a man so stupid he doesn't know you have the better of him." -John Raper

"On second thought, the surest sign that you haven't any sense is to argue with one who hasn't." -Laurence J. Peter

Thus, I DON'T ARGUE...

Date: July 26, 2020 05:44PM

fresh

You have no idea what I think or what I do. It is based on your false filter of what you read here.

I've given you ample opportunities to tell me some of what you're about but you refuse to open up about practically anything except when you assault other for masks.

Thus all I have to go by is what you post about, what is mind of fresh attracted to? In that regard, your posts are revealing...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables