Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Denis Rancourt Discusses COVID-19 and Face Masks
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 26, 2020 11:40PM

[articles.mercola.com]
Masks Likely Do Not Inhibit Viral Spread
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked
July 19, 2020

Denis Rancourt Discusses COVID-19 and Face Masks
1:21:37 Minute Video
Download Interview Transcript Download my FREE Podcast

Story at-a-glance

• Not a single randomized controlled trial with verified outcome has been able to detect a statistically significant advantage of wearing a mask versus not wearing a mask, when it comes to preventing infectious viral illness
• If there were any significant advantage to wearing a mask to reduce infection risk to either the wearer or others in the vicinity, then it would have been detected in at least one of these trials, yet there's no sign of such a benefit
• There is no evidence that masks are of any utility for preventing infection by either stopping the aerosol particles from coming out, or from going in. You're not helping the people around you by wearing a mask, and you're not helping yourself avoid the disease by wearing a mask
• Infectious viral respiratory diseases primarily spread via very fine aerosol particles that are in suspension in the air. Any mask that allows you to breathe therefore allows for transmission of aerosolized viruses
• All-cause mortality data are not affected by reporting bias. A detailed study of the current data of all-cause mortality shows the all-cause mortality this past winter was no different, statistically, from previous decades. COVID-19 is not a killer disease, and this pandemic has not brought anything out of the ordinary in terms of death toll

Why Masks Are Used During Surgery

The Truth About Masks | COVID-19 Facts From The Frontline
1:23 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
0:06 MM
Senator Scott Jensen: When we talk about masks, we have to talk about microns; and typically, if you look at an N-95 mask, what that does is it filters out 95% of particulate matter larger than .03 microns. Well, the question then is, how big is a COVID particle? And a COVID particle is about .01 micron. So we know that even an N-95 mask has tremendous limitations. 0:33 MM

[youtu.be]
1:06 MM
Senator Scott Jensen: But this idea of people thinking that they are doing something particularly useful with a cotton mask or a handkerchief or a homemade mask or a surgical mask is just Looney Tunes. 1:17 MM

Mask Wearing Does Not Protect Others Either

The video below is from Patrick Bet David, who has a very popular YouTube channel that I enjoy watching. His message below is broken down into very simple terms and he presents valid arguments and good questions. I encourage you to view it if you believe in wearing masks.

Face Masks - Helpful or Hoax?
25:21 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Mask-Wearing Is Not Without Its Risks

Peggy Hall Video
13:16 Minute Video

- Sources and References
• 1 Vixra.org June 5, 2020
• 2 COVID Censorship at ResearchGate: Things Scientists Cannot Say
• 3 Technical Report June 2020 DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.24350.77125
• 4 WHO.int, Advice on the use of masks in the context of COVID-19 June 5, 2020 (PDF)
• 5, 6 OCLA.ca June 21, 2020
• 7 PLOS ONE January 29, 2019 DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0211403
• 8 Clinical Infectious Diseases July 6, 2020; ciaa939
• 9 Ontario Civil Liberties Association Press release: Civil disobedience against mandatory masking (PDF)

[articles.mercola.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Denis Rancourt Discusses COVID-19 and Face Masks
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 27, 2020 02:54AM

And yet all I ever see in articles and comments and on Twitter is how "The Science" says masks are effective in staving off coronavirus. The maskers say science is on their side but then they don't provide any links to sources saying such...

My daughter and her boyfriend got a kick out of the term I used, "anti-maskers", although I see when you look up "anti-maskers" there's a lot of good stuff there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2020 03:03AM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables