Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Traveling in the age of The Plandemic
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 31, 2020 08:23PM

I got back from my trip to Florida. It was the first time I've flown since this Carona Scam started.

At the airport, they didn't take my temperature, just asked a bunch of questions about my health, did I have a temperature, did I cough recently, did I sneeze, have a sore throat, was I a healthcare person, do I know anyone with coronavirus.

Going through TSA - when they check your ID, you had to take off your mask of course so they can see what you look like. Then passengers putting their stuff into the trays, seeing all those bare feet because we all have to TAKE OFF OUR SHOES! OMG, then it struck me - Bizarre is the word for this crazy Charade we peons are enacting since this Scamdemic began. The 911 Hoax brought us the Patriot Act/TSA - bare feet at the airport - and now the Plandemic has us wearing masks the rest of our lives maybe eye rolling smiley

Waiting to board the plane, all the signs and announcements: Stay Safe, Wash Your Hands, Social Distance, Wear a Mask, Don't Touch Your Face, report any Suspicious Persons or Packages. Listening to the announcement about Everybody Must Wear a Face Mask over and over.

Walking through three airports each way with connecting flights in Charlotte and Dulles was a lot of walking, a lot of people, and everybody had a mask on except one guy. It felt Surreal!

Taking a trolley between gates, I saw this -

When I got on the plane, it reeked of what I thought was chemicals from cleaning the plane, but then the flight attendant gave me this towelette packet. It was Isopropyl Alcohol. So all the passengers got on the plane, took their seats, opened up their alcohol wipe and were cleaning their hands or whatever with it. The woman in my row opened her towelette and cleaned off the whole back of the seat in front of her, then threw the towelette in a paper bag on the floor between us. I thought I was going to faint from the fumes. The same for the flight on the way back home, the guy took out his towelette, cleaned off the back of the seat in front of him and the arm rest. I made a joke - Oh, when you're finished there, you can come to my house and clean. grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2020 08:25PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Traveling in the age of The Plandemic
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 31, 2020 08:30PM

Good one! Made me laugh

Denmark’s health authority has discouraged mask wearing for healthy people going about their normal lives, questioning its effectiveness and saying it “can cause more harm than good.”

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 31, 2020 08:47PM

Yes, I heard about that. It seems like you read the same news I do because I'll hear or read something and then you post it.

So down in Florida, it seemed like every single person I saw had on a mask. This was in a city though, that has a mayor who's even more draconian than the Governor.

My daughter and her boyfriend are millennials. He's a democrat who has decided that because of all the crap the Libs are pulling that he's voting for Trump. His parents who live there are hard-core conservatives and his mother helped my daughter get registered to vote for Trump, also. His parents are great - right down to not believing in Vaccines, but unfortunately my daughter and the boyfriend are wishywashy on vaccines. He had gotten Swine Flu in 2009.

We went to a museum one day and it was pretty empty - huge place. Only the three of us walking around, not even together, all spread out in various huge rooms. But there were three museum attendents, or whatever they're called, walking around the place and so when you turned a corner or went into another room, you could run into them, and you knew they were just watching you make sure you had on your mask. So I had worn my mask, but then I pulled it down so I could breathe properly and I turned a corner, and there was a one of them - "You have to wear a mask in the museum." Even when you're all alone in a huge room, you have to wear a mask!

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 31, 2020 08:59PM

Tie them down to a chair and make them watch this.

[youtu.be]

And inform him that swine flu is not caused by a virus the same scam as we are going through now.

just because some person in a white coat said he had swine flu that doesn't mean it's true

[blog.nomorefakenews.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables