Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Wear Your Mask for this ...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 08, 2020 03:43PM

Simulation, hmmm...

When they do a simulation, doesn't that mean the thing is going to happen soon. But I'm not sure 'they' can control the weather to this extent -

Look at the photo -

Seattle To Be Hit By A Giant Tsunami 2 Hours And 20 Minutes After “The Big One” Strikes The Cascadia Subduction Zone

[endoftheamericandream.com]

A giant tsunami along the west coast has been very heavy on my heart for the last 24 hours, and then when I saw a new Fox News article about a simulation that was just run by officials in Washington state I knew that I had to write an article. Experts at the Washington Department of Natural Resources decided to simulate what would happen if a magnitude 9.0 earthquake struck along the Cascadia Subduction Zone, and what they discovered is really, really bad. Such a seismic event would produce an absolutely massive tsunami, and the Fox News article says that waves “could reach Seattle in 2 hours and 20 minutes after an earthquake”. And this is not just a hypothetical scenario that may or may not happen. Scientists have repeatedly warned us that it is just a matter of time before such a disaster takes place, Steve Quayle has been relentlessly warning about this as well, and I have been encouraging people to move away from the region for years.

Here's the link for the Article with the Simulation -

Tsunami could overwhelm Washington coast, swamp state when 'the big one' strikes, simulations show

[www.foxnews.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables