Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Coronavirus "attacking" lungs photos
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:01PM

[news.yahoo.com]

Oh yeah theyre attacking!!!
Put your mask on!
That settles it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus "attacking" lungs photos
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 15, 2020 11:10PM

lol - those photos - 'highly magnified' - did absolutely nothing for me except make me think it looks phony and harmless. I can't imagine people would be amazed or scared or decide, "Wow, I'm wearing a mask from now on!" after seeing those stills. The only way I'd be impressed is if a face mask had been overlayed and magnified with it and it showed that the face mask totally obscured the 'trapped viruses and bacteria' in the lungs.

The article said:

"These ciliated cells help transport mucus (pictured in yellow), dust and trapped viruses and bacteria up and out of the lungs." So if a person's in good health, doesn't the lungs just keep that stuff moving along and cleared up.

“These images make a strong case for the use of masks by infected and uninfected individuals to limit SARS-CoV-2 transmission,” the researchers added.

To prevent further coronavirus spread, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends wearing a face mask over your nose and mouth when around others.

This is total BS because the mask doesn't prevent further spread because those pink doodads aren't bigger than the space between the threads in a mask.

Re: Coronavirus "attacking" lungs photos
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 15, 2020 11:25PM

It is really funny.

I sent msg to author asking how she knows they are attacking..

Just like the other 100 msgs i have sent to scientists and journos and nunativs with no evidence of anything submitted in return

The Most Revealing Definition In Modern Medicine...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 16, 2020 12:26PM

Always with a War Metaphor - the Microbes are Attacking and our Fluids are Escaping.

I found the perfect medical term that describes the Cause to most of our Dis-Eases, at least, from the Toxemia side of the equation and that term or word is Diffusion, which according to our so-called Experts, is the Cause of Pleural Effusion and Pericardial Effusion - see definitions below.

According to Merriam Webster’s Medical Dictionary on page 177,
diffusion:
the process whereby particles of liquids, gases and solids intermingle as the result of their spontaneous movement caused by thermal agitation and in dissolved substances move from a region of higher to one of lower concentration

According to Merriam Webster’s Medical Dictionary on page 195,
effusion:
1: the escape of fluid from anatomical vesicles by rupture or exudation;
2: the fluid that escapes by extravasation - see pleural effusion

According to Merriam Webster’s Medical Dictionary on page 536,
pleural effusion:
1: an exudation of fluid from the blood or lymph into a pleural cavity;
2: and exudate in a pleural cavity

According to Merriam Webster’s Medical Dictionary on page 226,
exude:
1: to ooze or cause to ooze out;
2: to undergo diffusion

extravasate:
to force out. Cause to escape or pass by infiltration or effusion from a proper vessel or channel (as a blood vessel) into surrounding tissue

According to Merriam Webster’s Medical Dictionary on page 327,
infiltrate:
to pass into or through something by permeating or filtering; esp. : a substance that passes into the bodily tissues and forms an abnormal accumulation {a lung~}

According to Merriam Webster’s Medical Dictionary on pages 514-515,
permeate:
to diffuse through or penetrate something – permeation

Extravasation: infiltration - permeating - to diffuse through

Effusion: Fluids Escape by 1: exudation and 2: extravasation i.e. diffusion.

The Most Meaningful & Revealing Definition In Modern Medicine - [www.youtube.com]

Re: The Most Revealing Definition In Modern Medicine...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 16, 2020 02:03PM

John Rose
Always with a War Metaphor - the Microbes are Attacking and our Fluids are Escaping.

I found the perfect medical term that describes the Cause to most of our Dis-Eases, at least, from the Toxemia side of the equation and that term or word is Diffusion, which according to our so-called Experts, is the Cause of Pleural Effusion and Pericardial Effusion - see definitions below.

According to Merriam Webster’s Medical Dictionary on page 177,
diffusion:
the process whereby particles of liquids, gases and solids intermingle as the result of their spontaneous movement caused by thermal agitation and in dissolved substances move from a region of higher to one of lower concentration

According to Merriam Webster’s Medical Dictionary on page 195,
effusion:
1: the escape of fluid from anatomical vesicles by rupture or exudation;
2: the fluid that escapes by extravasation - see pleural effusion

According to Merriam Webster’s Medical Dictionary on page 536,
pleural effusion:
1: an exudation of fluid from the blood or lymph into a pleural cavity;
2: and exudate in a pleural cavity

exude:
1: to ooze or cause to ooze out;
2: to undergo diffusion

extravasate:
to force out. Cause to escape or pass by infiltration or effusion from a proper vessel or channel (as a blood vessel) into surrounding tissue

According to Merriam Webster’s Medical Dictionary on page 327,
infiltrate:
to pass into or through something by permeating or filtering; esp. : a substance that passes into the bodily tissues and forms an abnormal accumulation {a lung~}

According to Merriam Webster’s Medical Dictionary on pages 514-515,
permeate:
to diffuse through or penetrate something – permeation

Extravasation: infiltration - permeating - to diffuse through

Effusion: Fluids Escape by 1: exudation and 2: extravasation i.e. diffusion.

The Most Meaningful & Revealing Definition In Modern Medicine - [www.youtube.com]

Wow, John! I'm not talking about the content - that's Good, but I'll have to read it later to understand it better. I mean - Your Formatting of the Text, Colors and Size. It was almost Perfect! I like the different colors that you put in Bold - except the yellow is very difficult to read. And my favorite Size is Small, with only using Medium for like the main point or a couple main points, like you did above! I don't like seeing and reading Large Print at all, so if you had used Medium instead of Large for the last three points, it would have been Perfect for me! Also, with my computer, if I use Chrome browser, the sizes are pretty decent, but when I'm using Firefox, the Medium and Large sizes are crazy large for me.

Impressive.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables