Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 16, 2020 03:20PM

"Hey conspiracy nutz here's one for ya. Tucker has the inside scopp somehow. I'm not violent, but whenever I hear that guy talk I want to punch him in the mouth. Why would a government intentionally release a deadly virus? Why would Fx publish said article?"

The Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus that led to mass shutdowns and deaths across the world, a top virologist and whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday.

Carlson specifically asked Dr. Li-Meng Yan whether she believed the Chinese Communist Party released the virus "on purpose." "Yes, of course, it's intentionally," she responded on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

Yan said more evidence would be released but pointed to her own high-ranking position at a World Health Organization reference lab as a reason to trust her allegation.

"I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab, which is the top coronavirus lab in the world, in the University of Hong Kong. And the thing is I get deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak. I had my intelligence because I also get my own unit network in China, involved [in] the hospital ... also I work with the top corona[virus] virologist in the world," she said.

"So, together with my experience, I can tell you, this is created in the lab ... and also, it is spread to the world to make such damage."

Yan's comments conflicted with the opinion of Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and White House coronavirus adviser, who previously cast doubt on the idea the virus was artificially created. In May, he told National Geographic: "If you look at the evolution of the virus in bats, and what's out there now is very, very strongly leaning toward this [virus] could not have been artificially or deliberately manipulated — the way the mutations have naturally evolved."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 16, 2020 07:19PM

Wow, I'm surprised she's still alive. When are they going to kill her.

Your link didn't work for me. Here's this one -

[www.foxnews.com]

So, NuNativs, you said:

"Why would a government intentionally release a deadly virus?"

Are you kidding me! Are you serious? You don't think a government would intentionally release a deadly virus?

And the Virologist said:

"So, together with my experience, I can tell you, this is created in the lab ... and also, it is spread to the world to make such damage."

That's the big question - was this Coronavirus created in a Lab? I think it was because it's so different than other colds and flus and viruses.

An Energy Healer/Intuitive I know said that it was created in a lab and that it has not been effective. It's only 3% effective. So whoever masterminded this Atrocity has been very disappointed because it's a dud, only killing a bunch of old people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2020 07:49PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 17, 2020 12:39AM

Hi!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2020 12:41AM by Jennifer.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 17, 2020 04:15AM

Jennifer

An Energy Healer/Intuitive I know...

Ummm, ya right. You are the most UN-Intuitive person who eats raw I've yet heard speak!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables