Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

An Idaho pastor skeptical of masks lands in the ICU for Covid-19
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 18, 2020 12:33AM

An Idaho pastor skeptical of masks lands in the ICU for Covid-19

"god must have been sidetracked at the moment...NEXT!!!"

A pastor in Idaho who called himself a "no-masker" during a service and repeatedly questioned the veracity of coronavirus case reporting is in the ICU after contracting Covid-19.

Paul Van Noy, senior pastor at Candlelight Church in Coeur d'Alene, has spent two weeks in the hospital with a Covid-19 diagnosis, ministry coordinator Eric Reade confirmed to CNN. Five other church staff were infected with coronavirus, too, but they've all recovered, he said.

In a comment shared through Candlelight Church, Van Noy said he'll soon move out of the ICU into another room in the hospital and then recover at home.

"At present I feel OK but still need quite a bit of oxygen support -- especially if and when I try to get up out of the bed," he said in a statement through the church.

His wife also contracted Covid-19 but wasn't hospitalized, according to the church. The couple are two of over 3,050 cases in the Northwest Idaho area, local health data shows.

Candlelight Church shut its doors temporarily in March but reopened for in-person services in early May. Van Noy's church doesn't require parishioners to wear masks, though they're welcome to, Reade told CNN.

In a July 22 service that was posted online, Van Noy said while he doesn't mind if other people wear masks, he didn't "want to be told" he needed to wear a mask.

He also said he wouldn't comply if the city ordered him to halt in-person services, though the church also livestreams its services. Nationwide, church leaders have been fined -- and even arrested -- for holding services during the pandemic.

In a July Facebook post, Van Noy falsely claimed that wearing masks doesn't prevent Covid-19 transmission, and he urged his parishioners not to fear the "cause or effect of Covid-19."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: An Idaho pastor skeptical of masks lands in the ICU for Covid-19
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 18, 2020 01:17AM

Is that article trying to infer that the guy contacted Coronavirus BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WEAR A MASK. But there's no evidence of cause and effect.

It's really more of a mocking of the guy that - "haha, you didn't wear a mask and you spoke out against masks and then you got Coronavirus, so now you look like a dumbass!"

Or we're supposed to get the message that - "if you're against Wearing a Mask, you could get Coronavirus and look like a hypocrite."

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 18, 2020 01:23AM

Mask obsession is deranged ignorance

Date: September 18, 2020 01:57AM

Yes, that's a good description.

Today at the local hardware store I was talking to the owner about a product. He had his mask on and as he talked I was watching the mask moving around, sliding down. Then it was at the tip of his nose and I was waiting for it to leave his nose, which it did, and then it was under his nose. I had been wondering as he was talking what he would do when it left his nose. I figured he'd immediately adjust it (thus spreading coronavirus germs all over - lol), but he just kept talking wearing it below his nose.

These masks are a joke and disgusting. I'm getting so turned off watching the masks move all around when people are talking. It's ridiculous eye rolling smiley

Date: September 18, 2020 02:14AM

[youtu.be]

laura I interview regarding biden and masks

Date: September 18, 2020 02:15AM

NuNativs

He also said he wouldn't comply if the city ordered him to halt in-person services, though the church also livestreams its services. Nationwide, church leaders have been fined -- and even arrested -- for holding services during the pandemic.

In a July Facebook post, Van Noy falsely claimed that wearing masks doesn't prevent Covid-19 transmission, and he urged his parishioners not to fear the "cause or effect of Covid-19."

There's a church a couple miles from my daughter's house in Maryland. When I was there in April, we could hear the parishioners singing from her house because they weren't allowed to be in the church, so were in the field. So again a couple weeks ago, I was surprised that they're still singing in the field, still not allowed to have the service inside the Church. So don't tell me there's no Political Agenda going on in Maryland.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 18, 2020 02:28AM

Jennifer
It's really more of a mocking of the guy that - "haha, you didn't wear a mask and you spoke out against masks and then you got Coronavirus, so now you look like a dumbass!"

Or we're supposed to get the message that - "if you're against Wearing a Mask, you could get Coronavirus and look like a hypocrite."

That's about the size of it. I'll continue reporting...

Date: September 18, 2020 02:42AM

fresh

[youtu.be]

laura I interview regarding biden and masks

Oh, that was good. Alex Berenson was one of the first brave journalists to come out as a skeptic. I remember that.

He used the word, 'casedemic,' which is apt. Today on the news - A dorm at my local University had 4 positive cases, so the dorm has been shut down. Everyone has to stay in their dorm room and wear a mask until everyone in the dorm is tested. Those who test positive will be isolated and those who have been in contact with those who test positive will be quarantined for 15 days. WTF - all in the name of a phony inaccurate test eye rolling smiley

And the kicker is, all these college kids are eating this up. They're all true believers, and excited and enthusiastic about being part of this historic world event. That's not my take on it - I read or heard someplace that that's the situation.

Date: September 19, 2020 04:07AM

[www.yahoo.com]

intelligent courageous wrestlers

compared to the order follower wrestler
with a "freedom" on his MASK. ironic.

Date: September 19, 2020 06:35PM

So I think I get the irony -

The guy who is all about Black Lives Matter didn't wear a mask.

The guy who is all about Freedom and the US Flag wore a mask, so he was a conformist.

It should be the opposite ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables