Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

covid logic
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 24, 2020 06:35PM

***IF MASKS WORK, WHY THE 6 ft?
IF 6 ft works why the masks?
IF both work, why the lockdowns?
If all 3 work, WHY THE VACCINES?
IF the vaccine is safe, why the ”NO LIABILITY’ CLAUSE?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: covid logic
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 24, 2020 07:29PM

Because - unlike we who deal in Logic, Common Sense and Facts, 'they' deal in Emotions, Science Fiction, Lies, Propaganda and Governmental Force.

Date: September 24, 2020 07:50PM

Did you see this

[www.tmz.com]

Not about the mask my ass

Date: September 24, 2020 08:22PM

Videos on Twitter --

WOMAN ARRESTED, TASED AFTER NOT WEARING MASK, REFUSING TO LEAVE SCHOOL EVENT: A spectator (Alicia Kitts) was arrested by a school resource officer Chris Smith after failing to leave a sporting event when asked to because she was not wearing a mask at a middle school football game

[twitter.com]

Then -

She was then informed she was under arrest for criminal trespassing and tased because she failed to comply with the request to leave the sporting event.

[twitter.com]

She's a Hero like the Salon Lady who opened her salon against the Shutdown mandate.

I hope a Civil Rights Lawyer steps up to represent her.

Date: September 24, 2020 08:26PM

One life we have

and the medical mafia and

tyrannical governments

try to ruin it.

shortsighted morons foolishly seeking money power and control.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 25, 2020 05:48PM

fresh
Did you see this

[www.tmz.com]

Not about the mask my ass

TMZ is my FIRST source for the "kwews" I want need to know...

Date: September 25, 2020 07:22PM

Here's an article from The Blaze and the whole video -

VIDEO: Ohio mother arrested and tased for not wearing mask at son's middle school football game held outside

The woman drove an hour and a half to see her middle school son play football

[www.theblaze.com]

A woman was tased and arrested at a football game after she reportedly refused to wear a face mask. Unbelievable video shows a mother in the stands during her son's middle school football game getting into a physical altercation as a police officer struggles to arrest her in Logan, Ohio.

According to the Ohio Star, Alecia Kitts drove an hour and a half to watch her son's middle school football game. While she was rooting for the visiting team from the Marietta City School District, she was reportedly approached by a police officer for not wearing a face mask. In the video, Kitts appears to be properly socially distancing from other families in the stands, which is outside.

Date: September 25, 2020 08:00PM

Meantime Florida's Governor DeSantis - one of the few good ones - rescinded the fines for not wearing a Mask.

Florida Lifts COVID-19 Restaurant Rules, Halts Mask Penalties

[www.mynews13.com]

Restaurants will be able to operate without restrictions in Florida, said Gov. Ron DeSantis Friday as he announced the state would move to Phase 3 of reopening.

Order allows restaurants, pubs and bars to operate at a minimum of 50 percent capacity

Also suspends any penalties for refusal to wear a mask

The order supersedes local orders

"Every business has a right to operate... you can’t just say no after six months and have people twisting in the wind,” DeSantis said in St. Petersburg.

In making the announcement, DeSantis said coronavirus survival rates were at 94 percent in the state, and that hospitalizations were down.

DeSantis also said all penalties or fines for refusing to wear masks will be suspended.

That Order Superseding Local Orders is a big deal because that's what happened to me in VA. My Local Petty Dictators are even more Draconian than VA Gov. Blackface Northam.

haha - Just heard on the Corona Hypers News:

"On the day that the United States has reached 7 Million Cases of Coronavirus, Governor DeSantis has lifted restrictions ... blah, blah, blah
eye rolling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2020 08:06PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables