Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Kellyanne Conway tests positive for COVID-19, experiencing 'mild' symptoms
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 03, 2020 04:04AM

Kellyanne Conway tests positive for COVID-19, experiencing 'mild' symptoms

"Wait, wait, wait, the Raw and Living Foods Board told me to believe or else I'm a human with "Disgusting Human Traits" that the Virus does NOT exist, and that I'm an IDIOT to swallow such ABSURDITY...(One would think with all the resources the White House and Government has at their disposal that they would NOT concede that the Virus is REAL)".

Former counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway announced she had tested positive for COVID-19 and was experiencing mild symptoms, including a cough.

Conway, who recently stepped down from her White House position to focus on her family, made the announcement on Twitter on Friday night.

“Tonight I tested positive for COVID-19. My symptoms are mild (light cough) and I’m feeling fine. I have begun a quarantine process in consultation with physicians.

“As always,” Conway continued, “my heart is with everyone affected by this global pandemic.”

Conway’s confirmation of her positive test result came less than 24 hours after President Trump announced on Twitter that he and first lady Melania Trump had contracted the virus.

The president has since been transported to Walter Reed Medical Center in Maryland as a precautionary measure after he began to exhibit mild symptoms.

Prior to his helicopter ride to the hospital Friday afternoon, Trump recorded a video in which he informed the public that he was “doing very well.”

Conway, 53, was in attendance at last Saturday's White House Rose Garden event at which President Trump announced his nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court. Several other attendees of the same event have also tested positive for the coronavirus, in addition to President Trump and the first lady

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2020 04:05AM by NuNativs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kellyanne Conway tests positive for COVID-19, experiencing 'mild' symptoms
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: October 03, 2020 04:58AM

Are you Jim Carrey or Jeff Daniels?

Or both?

Re: Kellyanne Conway tests positive for COVID-19, experiencing 'mild' symptoms
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 03, 2020 05:16AM

fresh
Are you Jim Carrey or Jeff Daniels?

Or both?
Comedy is a great thing. Taking LIFE serious is detrimental...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables