Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The ghost speaks
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: October 05, 2020 04:39AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ghost speaks
Date: October 05, 2020 04:44AM

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 05, 2020 05:01AM

His oxygen levels dropped twice to dangerous levels. Obviously something is affecting his health and equilibrium. Look at the idiodic Republican side of things led by no mask Trump, everyone's got it in the inner circle. I know, I know, you HAVE to believe there is no such thing as a virus. Trump believed the same. Perhaps some humility will come of his experience, perhaps not. In your case obviously not, you're gonna defend your theories till your death, Can't wait to see how D Wolfe explains Trumps diagnosis away.

Date: October 05, 2020 05:07AM

you are literally the dumbest human being on the planet.

not figuratively.

literally.

1. you believe the media when it's convenient for you
2. you think oxygen dropping is because of a virus absent evidence

I am friends with ROCKS THAT ARE SMARTER THAN YOU

i hope you have not had any children because if you have, you will have devolved the average intelligence of humanity to a intellectual level unknown since the stone age just by having one child. that's how dumb you are.

am I clear?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2020 05:16AM by fresh.

Date: October 05, 2020 06:15AM

as mud...

Date: October 05, 2020 11:25AM

Please tell me more about his oxygen levels.

Cant be any of the drugs they put him on. They have no effect on anything. Or do they

Tell me how we NEED masks in 2020
For the first time in 100 years

And they work. But they don't.
And wear goggles too.

And if you dont wear a mask youre selfish and stupid because its 2020. Last year? Not selfish and stupid

Because this virus , er, i mean , genetic sequence of a few particles of who knows what is just killing people!

Its everywhere! Yet we need to go deep into your nasal to find it

Its highly transmissible!
Says fauci as he analyzes data from a test with 100% error rate that the inventor said should not be used for diagnosis

And those planning meetings? Coincidence.

Fauci predicting 100% certainty of a "surprise" epidemic in 2017? Perfectly innocent!

Sick in 2020?
Must be a new never seen virus.
From bats or pangolins.
From china or africa
Never illinois.
Always foreign and mysterious

Cancer and die? Must be the virus

300lbs? Dead? Virus activated your diabetes

Locked down the world due to the flu last year with same death rate? No? Year before that? No?
Perfectly logical

Really fascinating stuff.
Cant wait to hear more.
Riveting stuff

Date: October 05, 2020 02:23PM

Poor freshy, his conspiracy world views are crumbling.
His hero Trump got the virus and he can't explain it.
Must be a plot of some kind I know.
They gave him the drugs after his oxygen levels were going down.
Unfortunately he didn't get the long time on the ventilator.
He'll be back spreading nonsense again in no time.
Your poor home-schooled kids living in a world of mis-trust, paranoia and fear.
Good job dad.

Date: October 05, 2020 02:25PM

An easier explanation arises

Facing these world-altering problems, people search for the order in the chaos. Unfortunately, it's not always that easy.

"We live in a super complex society that's only getting more complex. And that means difficulty navigating those complexities," says Grohol.

"With a conspiracy theory, a person can turn off that complexity. Wouldn't it be simple instead, they think, to believe that there is, say, one group of people that has an enormous amount of power? In their mind, that brings more order to the world and simplifies it."

Though some conspiracy theories seem outlandishly convoluted, the worldview they point back to is actually quite simple. It's one of order.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 05, 2020 02:27PM

fresh

Because this virus , er, i mean , genetic sequence of a few particles of who knows what is just killing people!

Yes, that part is freaky. When this Farce first started, I saw a video that showed people in their cars lining up to get tested with the swab in the nose. And it's a long swab and goes way up into your sinuses or something. And I just read this morning someplace that someone got a 'brain fluid leak' from getting tested and the swab punctured the brain!

Dear God save us from these Shitheads!

Date: October 05, 2020 02:39PM

Jennifer

You mean save U.S. from shitheads like Trump, a virus denier, who finally got it and has been spreading it around like a madman. Look at the staff around him...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2020 02:40PM by NuNativs.

Date: October 05, 2020 02:40PM

NuNativs
An easier explanation arises

Facing these world-altering problems, people search for the order in the chaos. Unfortunately, it's not always that easy.

"We live in a super complex society that's only getting more complex. And that means difficulty navigating those complexities," says Grohol.

"With a conspiracy theory, a person can turn off that complexity. Wouldn't it be simple instead, they think, to believe that there is, say, one group of people that has an enormous amount of power? In their mind, that brings more order to the world and simplifies it."

Though some conspiracy theories seem outlandishly convoluted, the worldview they point back to is actually quite simple. It's one of order.

He got that right! And guess who is Making Society more 'Complex'? You got it - THE LEFT!

With all their Neverending Creation of Bureaucracy, Red Tape, Regulations, Rules, Laws, More Bigger, Ever More Encroaching Draconian Government.

And Society/Culture - The Left's continuously Creating Concepts, Social Constructs, Psychological Constructs, and then the endless Indoctrination, Lies, Propaganda, Narratives, Fake News Media. Lies, Spinning, Twisting, Creating. Playing on Emotions of the Naive, Vulnerable, Ignorant, Stupid Sheeple.

The Left never stops Going Forward, Taking Over, Changing, CONTROLLING.

The Tenticles, the Evergrowing Spider Web of The Left.

Date: October 05, 2020 02:42PM

Jennifer
He got that right! And guess who is Making Society more 'Complex'? You got it - THE LEFT!

With all their Neverending Creation of Bureaucracy, Red Tape, Regulations, Rules, Laws, More Bigger, Ever More Encroaching Draconian Government.

And Society/Culture - The Left's continuously Creating Concepts, Social Constructs, Psychological Constructs, and then the endless Indoctrination, Lies, Propaganda, Narratives, Fake News Media. Lies, Spinning, Twisting, Creating. Playing on Emotions of the Naive, Vulnerable, Ignorant, Stupid Sheeple.

The Left never stops Going Forward, Taking Over, Changing, CONTROLLING.

The Tenticles, the Evergrowing Spider Web of The Left.

Always got to have an enemy. You probably don't sleep much at night am I right?

Date: October 05, 2020 02:45PM

NuNativs
Jennifer

You mean save U.S. from shitheads like Trump, a virus denier, who finally got it and has been spreading it around like a madman. Look at the staff around him...

Considering you would never come out and say it, I'm finally starting to think you have actually bought into the Official Narrative - and all the fake news (propaganda) - of this Plandemic!

You are a True Believer!

Geez, I had given you more credit than that ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2020 02:46PM by Jennifer.

Date: October 05, 2020 02:52PM

I've already told you countless times, I do believe in virus's, but I don't know what they are, they could be energetic which is why we can't see them. We CAN see the damage they leave behind. I don't think Trump and his close allies who are testing positive are staging an elaborate cover up. I also don't believe this is a Plandemic, it's a cycle of nature, like the Plague, but milder, that's making it's way through the human population with really nothing stopping it whether it be masks, vaccines etc., it will run it's course. Raw food fanatics also spread the mis-information that WILD animals don't get disease which is entirely UNTRUE...

Date: October 05, 2020 02:59PM

NuNativs
I've already told you countless times, I do believe in virus's, but I don't know what they are, they could be energetic which is why we can't see them. We CAN see the damage they leave behind. I don't think Trump and his close allies who are testing positive are staging an elaborate cover up. I also don't believe this is a Plandemic, it's a cycle of nature, like the Plague, but milder, that's making it's way through the human population with really nothing stopping it whether it be masks, vaccines etc., it will run it's course. Raw food fanatics also spread the mis-information that WILD animals don't get disease which is entirely UNTRUE...

Cool! Thanks! That's better.

Then why did you say this:

"a virus denier, who finally got it and has been spreading it around like a madman." Look at the staff around him...

He's not 'a virus denier' in the sense that we (at least John Rose and Fresh and me) are. Because Trump does believe that there's a virus - or whatever this thing is - that's going around and spreading. So why did you call him a 'virus denier'?

And why did you say he 'has been spreading it around like a madman', when all the politicians and media and who-all on both sides have been hypocrites and 'spreading it around', also?

Date: October 05, 2020 03:39PM

Jennifer

And why did you say he 'has been spreading it around like a madman', when all the politicians and media and who-all on both sides have been hypocrites and 'spreading it around', also?

He's been down playing it since the beginning even though he apparently knew more about it then we were led to believe. He also ridiculed people in masks, which Kimmel showed on one of his monologues, mocking Biden numerous times. I just wish he would have gotten much sicker! Those damn miracle drugs...

Date: October 05, 2020 04:06PM

Jennifer trying to find logic in a moron is amusing. reminds me of me.

nunativs,

I remain unmoved and uninsulted by your pathetic outburst
while unfortunately for this board that you vomit your idiocy on daily,
you remain stupid.
Is your wife as dumb as you are?
or is she a virus denier? ha that's it!
explains the frustration you project out at trump.
she, if she exists, probably loves trump.

Date: October 05, 2020 05:02PM

fresh

I remain unmoved and uninsulted by your pathetic outburst

Hmmm, outburst huh? That's really all you've got, a parade of insults aimed at a persons intelligence because they don't think like you and JR. I vomit on the board because the smell of BS & Hypocrisy is so pungent it makes me sick to my stomach...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2020 05:15PM by NuNativs.

Date: October 06, 2020 07:08PM

Jennifer
fresh

Yes, that part is freaky. When this Farce first started, I saw a video that showed people in their cars lining up to get tested with the swab in the nose. And it's a long swab and goes way up into your sinuses or something. And I just read this morning someplace that someone got a 'brain fluid leak' from getting tested and the swab punctured the brain![/b

Oh, that's where I heard about someone getting brain fluid leaking from her nose because of the swab - from the video in your Activist Post in this thread, Fresh!

Date: October 06, 2020 07:25PM

Hmmm, outburst huh? That's really all you've got, a parade of insults aimed at a persons intelligence because they don't think like you and JR.

NOPE THAT'S NOT THE REASON.

I vomit on the board because the smell of BS & Hypocrisy is so pungent it makes me sick to my stomach

I AM QUITE CERTAIN YOUR VOMIT IS HAVING NO POSITIVE EFFECT

<because they don't think like you and JR.>

HAS nothing to do with thinking like me.

someone, like Jennifer for example, may believe there is a virus.
and I have respect for that because
she acts like a thinking human being,
not a partisan hack like you who asks questions,
ignores the answers
refuses to acknowledge obvious facts
has no empathy for people
fulfills the adage that those most ignorant act most sure of themselves
ETC
ETC
I am running out of interest , space and time here

Date: October 06, 2020 07:28PM

fresh

[www.lewrockwell.com]

Thanks for keeping up with Lew Rockwell, Fresh. I LOVED this article and I LOVE the writer - Karen Selick! After I read the article, I saw another of her articles that I also LOVED and then a couple more of her articles that I LOVE! The way she writes and thinks and explains what she's writing about really resonates with me!

Naked Numerators Paint Deceptive Picture of “Pandemic”

By Karen Selick

Is there no-one in Ontario premier Doug Ford’s cabinet or caucus, or the entire civil service, who has two brain cells to rub together?

Ontarians have been given another alarming statistic this week: 700 new COVID cases. It’s a record high, the headlines shout, implying that the so-called pandemic is getting worse.

But that naked number by itself says nothing of the kind. It’s a numerator in search of a denominator. The only relevant statistic that would tell us whether or not the “pandemic” is getting worse would be the number of positive tests on a particular day divided by the total number of people tested on that day. This ratio would then have to be compared with the equivalent ratio calculated on prior days.

Here’s an example to illustrate the point. We know that the province has ramped up testing recently. The Ottawa Citizen recently reported that we were testing on average only 13,200 people per day in April and May, but we tested over 41,000 last Sunday. Surely someone must know the number of tests that have been administered on each day. If a prior week’s “case” toll of roughly 300 per day represented all the positive tests out of 10,000 tests administered that day, that would mean that 3 percent of all the people tested had tested positive. If 700 tested positive on a different day but 100,000 tests had been administered on that day, it would mean that only 0.7 percent of the people tested were testing positive. This would be cause for declaring the “pandemic” to be virtually over, not for declaring it to have worsened.

Why are we not being given the new “case” numbers as a percentage of the people tested? Are the people governing Ontario so stupid that they can’t understand this simple mathematical example? Or is there a deliberate policy in place to force the province back in lockdown?

Note how appearances can be manipulated by focusing only on the number of positive test results, with no context in which to view them. After another forced lockdown, the province could simply stop administering as many tests, then announce that there were fewer new cases, so the lockdown policies had “clearly worked.” This would be utter balderdash, of course, but all mainstream news sources currently seem to be accepting government numbers at face value and not asking the proper question to put the numbers in context.

The issue is further complicated by the now well-established fact that many of the positive tests are false positives, and by the fact that new “cases” really don’t mean anything if they’re not harming anyone.

Let me illustrate again. If there are 700 positive test results on a given day this week but not a single one of those people ends up dying or needing hospitalization, then we are clearly in a much better situation than we would be if only 100 people tested positive but 50 of them died. But 700 still sounds scarier than 100, especially when you’re shouting “New high!”

Somebody in the Ontario government must have these numbers. Why are they not being released to the public?

Speak up, Premier Ford. Are you really stupid enough to believe that a naked test toll is meaningful, or do you just believe that everyone else in Ontario is stupid enough to unquestioningly accept the sense of alarm you are trying to impart?

I had said that part - about the only number that matters is the number you get by dividing the Coronavirus Deaths by the Population or the Coronavirus Cases by the Number of Tests Performed - at the beginning, sort of, but in a much more wordy inarticulate way than she has.

Date: October 06, 2020 07:30PM

yes I like the no BS writers

Date: October 06, 2020 07:52PM

fresh
I am running out of interest , space and time here

Sure, that's why you incessantly respond to my posts, so you can patch up your leaky boat...

But hey, this happened many times in the past with Tai, Zasusa (whatever her name was), the Sardine eating guy etc. You 2 ran them out as well so you could enjoy your lonely echo chamber...

Date: October 06, 2020 08:00PM

Who's the sardine eating guy? I'm just thankful the mean girls are gone. Not talking about Tai - I like her. She's got so much knowledge and is nice to people.

Date: October 06, 2020 08:05PM

Jennifer
Who's the sardine eating guy? I'm just thankful the mean girls are gone. Not talking about Tai - I like her. She's got so much knowledge and is nice to people.

Some guy that brought up the deficiency issues of long term vegan/raw diet. JR + fresh attacked him all the time. I really like Zasusa, she wrote some powerful stuff, but Rose hated her, got her banned...

Date: October 07, 2020 05:29PM

fresh

HAS nothing to do with thinking like me.

someone, like Jennifer for example, may believe there is a virus.
and I have respect for that because
she acts like a thinking human being,

You have "respect" for Jennifer ONLY because she agrees with you. You and JR have a record for attacking/denigrating those who don't follow the conspiracy driven narrative. That's why most have left this "god"forsaken place. That being said, I've personally learned quite a bit interacting with you as to how you see the world. I dive into Fox News comments once in a great while, to observe those thought forms, but it comes at a price of you losing your sanity...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables