Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Man who dismissed Covid-19 and then survived it says he is an example for doubters
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 14, 2020 12:08AM

Man who dismissed Covid-19 and then survived it says he is an example for doubters

For months, Tony Green was skeptical that the threat of Covid-19 was real. Then he hosted a small family gathering in June where everyone got sick.
Green told CNN's Anderson Cooper on Monday that he sees himself as example to others.

"We have to be the example to, I guess, bring awareness (of what can happen at a small gathering)," he said. After all six people -- Green, his partner and their parents -- at the weekend event got sick, eight more people in their families tested positive, bringing the total to 14.

Green, who lives in Texas, ended up in the hospital and doctors saved him from a having a stroke, he said. He was better in a few days.

His father-in-law was hospitalized and seemed to be getting better. But he turned very ill, very quickly and he stayed a ventilator for six weeks. He didn't survive.

In an essay for the Washington Post, Green wrote that there was no goodbye.
"He was just gone. It's like the world swallowed him up. We could only have 10 people at the funeral, and I didn't make that list," he wrote.

One of the secondary Covid cases was his father-in-law's mother. She also died in the hospital.

Green carries guilt for hosting the get-together.

"The feeling that I have is kind of like what, I would say, a drunk driver would have if they killed their family," Green said. "It was unintentional. This was my home. This is where it happened. So, you know there is a sense of responsibility."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Man who dismissed Covid-19 and then survived it says he is an example for doubters
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: October 14, 2020 12:55PM

Autopsy?

Didnt think so

Re: Man who dismissed Covid-19 and then survived it says he is an example for doubters
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 14, 2020 02:36PM

NuNativs

For months, Tony Green was skeptical that the threat of Covid-19 was real. Then he hosted a small family gathering in June where everyone got sick. Green told CNN's Anderson Cooper on Monday that he sees himself as example to others.

"We have to be the example to, I guess, bring awareness (of what can happen at a small gathering)," he said. After all six people -- Green, his partner and their parents -- at the weekend event got sick, eight more people in their families tested positive, bringing the total to 14.

Green, who lives in Texas, ended up in the hospital and doctors saved him from a having a stroke, he said. He was better in a few days.

His father-in-law was hospitalized and seemed to be getting better. But he turned very ill, very quickly and he stayed a ventilator for six weeks. He didn't survive.

In an essay for the Washington Post, Green wrote that there was no goodbye. "He was just gone. It's like the world swallowed him up. We could only have 10 people at the funeral, and I didn't make that list," he wrote.

One of the secondary Covid cases was his father-in-law's mother. She also died in the hospital.

Green carries guilt for hosting the get-together.

"The feeling that I have is kind of like what, I would say, a drunk driver would have if they killed their family," Green said. "It was unintentional. This was my home. This is where it happened. So, you know there is a sense of responsibility."

I bolded all the relevant parts -

he hosted a small family gathering in June - six people

First of all - so that means we shouldn't have a family event with six people for nine months so far with no end in sight ...

he was better in a few days.

So that means he had a mild case because he's younger - although of course it never gives his age - what's wrong with that.

an essay for the Washington Post

Left-wing Rag that writes personal stories slanted to The Lib View and Sticking it to the Conservatives - in this case, The Corona Skeptics.

His father-in-law was hospitalized he stayed on a ventilator for six weeks. He didn't survive.

OMG, that should be the Story - the Hospital and Ventilator killed his father-in-law. Who was old, I presume.

We could only have 10 people at the funeral, and I didn't make that list

That's one of the many Travesties of Coronavirus right there.

his father-in-law's mother. She also died in the hospital

She must have been 100 years old! And where's the details - how old was she and was she killed by a ventilator also?

Anyway, perfect story that illustrates the Hoax that is this Plandemic, the Response to the Plandemic and the Abuse inflicted on The People of the World in the name of "Keeping Us Safe".

The Crime Against Humanity!

And how the dumbass Sheeple/Chicken Littles/Statists have swallowed it hook, line and sinker and have been/are enabling the Murdering Tyrants.

eye rolling smiley

Thanks NuNativs for another exercise in Common Sense/Logical Thinking.

Date: October 14, 2020 04:19PM

And how the dumbass Sheeple/Chicken Littles/Statists have swallowed it hook, line and sinker and have been/are enabling the Murdering Tyrants

You just described
Our own NN

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 14, 2020 06:08PM

fresh
And how the dumbass Sheeple/Chicken Littles/Statists have swallowed it hook, line and sinker and have been/are enabling the Murdering Tyrants

You just described
Our own NN

"No man is clever enough to know all the evil he does." -Francois De La Rochefoucauld

Date: October 14, 2020 06:16PM

John Rose

"No man is clever enough to know all the evil he does." -Francois De La Rochefoucauld

In reversal of policy, Facebook will ban Holocaust denial posts under hate speech policy

Date: October 14, 2020 07:14PM

Whatever FB does is good
Apparently

Date: October 14, 2020 07:48PM

John Rose
fresh

You just described
Our own NN

Sadly, 4% of men are Psychopaths and they spread Evil wherever they go.

Date: October 14, 2020 08:56PM

John Rose

EVIL = LIVE
Spelled Backwards
(I think you've got the wrong man).

Date: October 14, 2020 09:18PM

John Rose
John Rose
fresh

You just described
Our own NN

What is the Root of ALL Evil?

3 Stages of Good & Evil

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables