Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Escaping the Matrix of EVIL!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 12, 2020 04:53PM

Escaping the Matrix of EVIL!!!
18:44 Minute Video

Published on May 25, 2016
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at The Matrix, Plato’s Cave, the 5 Percenters and Our Ship by using his Special Teaching Tool that uses Knowledge in a way that’s NEVER been seen before for the purpose of Escaping the Matrix and Plato’s Cave.

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00296 - 18:44 made 5-24-16:

Hello, my name is John Rose and in this Video, I would like to take a closer look at The Matrix, Plato’s Cave, the 5 Percenters and Our Ship and the easiest way I know to explain these 4 separate Allegories is to use my Special Teaching Tool where I identified 281 of the most important Pieces out of the Millions of Pieces that are within this Special Teaching Tool. And you can go down to the description box and you can see The Ultimate Schematic Playlist, The Ultimate Solution Playlist that explains most of those Pieces. But what I want to do initially in this Video is go over the first 3 Pieces that I have identified and show you where those are in all 4 of these Allegories.

Now the first 3 Pieces to this Special Teaching Tool out of the 281 Pieces belong to the 21 Main Problems of Knowledge and I got that because I got really Philosophical when I found this really Valuable Knowledge a long time ago and I started studying what Philosophers said and Socrates said that the Problem of Knowledge is the Key to All of our Problems and I got real excited because I knew exactly what he meant. I knew it was Ignorance, but I also knew there were reasons why we were Ignorant and I’d already been working on it by the time I found what Socrates said.

So altogether, I’ve come up with 21 Main Problems of Knowledge and the first 3 Problems of Knowledge are the ones that we’re going to talk about and how it relates to these 4 Allegories.

So Piece #1 is the most important Piece of the Puzzle and it’s designated as a Circle with a Dotted Line Inside the +A Box of Knowledge and you’ll see that when you go to The Ultimate Schematic. And I’ll be uploading a Video soon that shows an improved diagram of my Schematic where you can see 1 will have a Dotted Line around it - it will be more obvious. But that’s the Knowledge we’re Missing. This is the reason why we have so many Problems and it’s obvious that we don’t have this Knowledge, otherwise, we wouldn’t have so many Problems.

So that’s Piece #1 - it’s the #1 Problem of Knowledge - it’s the Knowledge we don’t have - it’s the Knowledge we’re Missing. I like to call it Lost Knowledge or Hidden Knowledge because our ancestors Hid it in our Traditions when they Fell in Love with it a long time ago that’s why it’s “Hidden Knowledge”!

So that’s Piece #1 and then, the #1 reason why we can’t find that Knowledge is Piece #2 and that’s False Knowledge and the problem with False Knowledge is we have it in place of the Knowledge we Need and we cannot learn anything when we think we already know.

So the #1 reason why we can’t find the Knowledge we’re Missing is because we have False Knowledge in its place - Pieces #1 and #2 and that’s in my Special Teaching Tool in the 1st Stage of Knowledge. My Special Teaching Tool is constructed with 3 Stages of Knowledge and this is what most people don’t understand or know because whenever we discuss something profound, very few people know how to identify all 3 Pieces on the Right Path and on the Wrong Path.

So many times, two people are on the same Path - one has 2 of the 3 Pieces - one has 1 of the 3 Pieces and they’re both right, but they’re both wrong because they don’t recognize each other’s Pieces. So that’s the purpose of my Tool is to identify where all the Pieces are.

Now we’re in the very 1st Stage of Knowledge where Knowledge is Acquired - these are our Thoughts - these are our Beliefs - this is our Belief System - these are the things we think and our Belief System is made up of what’s in the +A Box of Knowledge and what’s in the –A Box of False Knowledge and that’s where Piece #2 is.

So we have the Right Path on Top and the Wrong Path on the Bottom. We have Knowledge - Good Applications - we Satisfy our Needs and then, we end up in Paradise where we have a place where we don’t have any Problems - Unlimited Potential. But then, if we have False Knowledge in the 1st Stage and we make Mistakes, we end up with Problems and that’s in the Dark Ages.

So this 6 Box System is really easy to understand - we’re talking about Pieces 1 and #2. Now there’s a Doorway in between those 2 Boxes and that’s where we have 19 Main Obstacles or 37 [40], altogether.

So I’ve identified 21 Main Problems of Knowledge, but there’s actually 55 Problems of Knowledge, altogether, and 53 of those are in 2 Portals we have to go through or 2 Doorways - 37 [40] in the 1st - 13 in the 2nd because once we find the Knowledge we’re Missing, then we have to Apply It and go through 1 more Doorway into the 2nd Stage of Knowledge and that’s where Knowledge is Applied - those are our Actions - that’s the Cause - those are the things we do or have done to us - those are our Lifestyle Choices. So this is where Cause enters the picture - it’s in the 2nd Stage of Knowledge.

So the problem we have is we start our Journey off in Life with Piece #2, we make Mistakes and that Causes Problems. And we don’t know that, so we, viciously, repeat this horrible Negative Horizontal Loop. And what we have to do is make a Transformative Move, go through that 1st Doorway and find the Knowledge we Need - that’s Piece #1. And the problem is there are 19 Obstacles inside that Doorway or 37 [40], altogether and the #1 Obstacle would be the #1 Source for False Knowledge because there are 12 Sources of False Knowledge and 7 Willingness Factors those are 19 Obstacles or 19 reasons why we don’t know we don’t know with these 2 forms of Ignorance.

[youtu.be]
5:04 MM
And the #1 Source for False Knowledge is Piece #3 and that’s the Dark Side of our Behavior or in our case or especially in our case, we have the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavio or the Worst of the Worst of us or the Sickest of the Sickest of us who are then, taking advantage of the fact that we are Sick and they Control us.

So these are Pieces 1, 2 and 3.

Now let’s take a look at how they are in The Matrix and Plato’s Cave and the 5 Percenters and Our Ship. And now when we first go to The Matrix, what we have is Piece #1 - that is getting Outside of the Matrix. Piece #2 - this is the Matrix, you see, that’s the False Knowledge - there’s the Analogy there. And what we have to do to get Out of the Matrix is take the Red Pill. Well, we got to go through that Doorway and the easiest way to deal with all 37 [40] Obstacles is to test an idea whose time has come up there and that’s the 1st of my 3 Step Process, you see?

So that’s the Red Pill. If you want to get Out of the Matrix, if you want to take the Red Pill, do the 1st of my 3 Step Process. Look down below in the description box - you can get Out of the Matrix. What we’re Missing is the Knowledge we don’t have and the problem is we can’t understand it because we have too many References that support what we believe and what we do and what we get, so we need a Brand New Reference. That’s why we got to do something on a Temporary basis - the 1st of my 3 Step Process - so you can see what you’re missing - that’s the Red Pill.

How do you get Out of the Matrix?

It’s simple - you got to take the Red Pill.

Now what else do we have in The Matrix?

We have Piece #3. Well, here we have the Intellectually Superior Machines and then, we have the Super-Powerful Computer Programs - all of the Agent Smiths - that’s Piece #3. And now, that’s what we have in the very 1st of these 4 Allegories.

So Pieces 1, 2 and 3 are reflected in what many people believe is almost - what’s the word I’m looking for? [A CULT - A CULT MOVIE - A CULT FILM - A CULT CLASSIC] I can’t find the word, but you know what I’m talking about. Anyway, so that’s the 1st one. 7:13 MM

The 2nd one is where we have Plato’s Cave and believe it or not that’s where these brothers got their idea from is the Plato’s Cave. So when we look at Plato’s Cave, Piece #1 is getting Out of the Cave. And remember, once we get Out of the Cave, we go back down into the Cave and what do we deal with? This is where we have Piece #2 and Piece #3. Piece #2 is In the Cave - we have a Bunch of Ignorant people that when you tell them to look back into the Light to become Enlightened, they scream at you and say, why are you telling me to look into the Light? It hurts my eyes. The Truth hurts - don’t tell me I’m the Enemy - I’ve got to Change what I love to do.

Ah, but Life is an Illusion, my friend, that’s the whole point of all of these Allegories. Life is an Illusion - we’re in The Matrix - we’re in Plato’s Cave - a Cave of Ignorance. When someone comes Out of the Cave, this is like Morpheus got Out of the Cave and he found Nemo. Now what happened when Nemo was in there? He was attacked by the Police - the Police are the Praetorian Class. Again, this ties into Piece #3 - this is the Dark Side of our Behavior and what the Dark Side of our Behavior does is it Controls everything - it Controls the Government, the Judicial Systems, the Police Force, Educational Systems, the Priesthood - they Control Every Major Sector of Human Endeavor so they can Control what we think and they Brainwash us and Trick us into believing that this is the Reality and it’s an Illusion - it’s all an Illusion.

So that’s Plato’s Cave.

[youtu.be]
8:38 MM
Now we have the 5 Percenters. Now this is a group of Muslims that tie back to the 2 Mohammads that came up with 122 Questions and Answers and when 1 of the Questions came up is, well, who are the 5 Percent? Well, those are the Righteous Teachers - those are the ones who know or understand the Law of Cause & Effect. You see, according to them, 85% of us don’t understand the Law of Cause & Effect and we don’t get it.

So you can see the Flaw in their thinking because they pointed out we found the 2nd Stage and the 3rd Stage, but what they can’t seem to point to - the Piece that they’re missing in their Story to make it complete is the 1st Stage of Knowledge and that’s the Knowledge of How to Live.

Now when you look at Islam, it’s not supposed to be a Religion - it’s supposed to be a Way of Life and when you look at what they say Diet wise, they’re pretty much on track, but then, they still allow the weak to do something they shouldn’t do and then, they use that as an Excuse to do it.

So this is quite a dilemma we’re in when people rely on Books that know that if they tell the Truth, there are too many people who are weak and can’t handle it. So their Solution is, well, we won’t put it in there, but we should still have it as a footnote or something as something to aim at [as a standard to aim at].

[youtu.be]
9:47 MM
So the 5 Percenters - we’ve got Piece #1 is understanding the Law of Cause & Effect. Then we have Piece #2 - that’s the False Knowledge - that’s the 85% of the people who don’t understand the Law of Cause & Effect. And then, for them, the 10 Percenters - those are the Privileged - those are the ones that were part of the Ruling Class and, actually, the Ruling Class was a smaller percentage of those, but nonetheless, they try to designate that 10% as Piece #3 or, at least, that’s where Piece #3 is hiding amongst that Top 10% because not everybody is the Top 10% and is necessarily part of the Ruling Elite who are using Money as a Tool to Control us.

So one of the things we have to do to get Out of this Mess is for all of us to get Re-Connected, of course, but then, we got to deal with this Damage Control - we’ll get to that in a moment.

[youtu.be]
10:40 MM
But next, I want to go to Our Ship.

Now this is a really interesting Allegory and their Allegory was that Life is a Ship and we’re headed to an Iceberg and there are - most of the people are in the Ship and most of them are oblivious that they’re even on a Ship and the Ship has a purpose or it has a direction and let alone it’s headed for an Iceberg and for Destruction.

And then, you have people on the Outside of the Ship that are Watching everything - these are the Philosophers - these are the Trim Tabs of Society - they're the ones that are realizing, my God, there’s a lot of people who don’t know what’s going on and God, there are several people Running the Ship - these people don’t know what they’re doing - they’re just Cogs in the Wheel working for these people doing their bidding not knowing that what they’re doing is working is Stirring the Ship in the Wrong Direction.

But then, you got the ones that are Outside the Ship that actually think the Ship belongs to them and they’re the ones that are Controlling the Rudders on the Ship, so they’re like the Bad Rudders on the Ship.

So in a way, the 5 Percenters are like the Good Rudders and it’s interesting because even in the Muslim Religion, they’re considered Extremist. Well, this is how the people who Rule the World work - they know how we React and they appeal to our Emotions instead of our Intellect.

So what they do, in this particular case, is that they, oh, how do I want to say this again, they label the Good Rudders as Extremists. And see, most people don’t know who’s Ruling the World and they don’t know about the Bad Rudders, so when everybody thinks of a Rudder, they think of the Extremists. And again, it’s all a Distraction - it’s just a way for us to have a knee-jerk reaction saying, oh, they’re just Extremists - don’t listen to them and yet, they’re the Good Rudder. And then, you’ve got the Bad Rudders and you’ve got the people who are Controlling the Rudder.

But the beauty of all these Stories that doesn’t seem to get told well enough is that really the Only Way to get this Ship going another Direction is Not to deal with the people who think the Ship belongs to them and get to the people who know how to Run the Ship and get them to get the Ship in the Right Direction, unless that is where what needs to be done, which would be to give the Knowledge to the people in the Ship so they can Change.

[youtu.be]
12:53 MM
You see, there’s Only One Way to keep the Ship from Hitting the Iceberg and that is for everybody in the Ship to Change and I went over this before when I talked about everyone being in a Bell and we can’t cut the edges of the Bell off - we got to Change the Bell. The same thing with the Ship - we got to Change the Condition of the Ship - it’s the Condition of the Ship and the reason why the Ship is in such bad shape is we can think of our Ship as our Cells and then, our Cells are floating in a Sewage System and it only makes sense that if our Cells are floating in a Sewage System, which, by the way, they are, that we keep that Sewage System Clean and guess what happens when it’s Not Clean - we’ve got lots of Problems and look around my friends - look at you. Every time you have a Cold or a Flu - that means your Cells are floating in a Filthy Sewage System - your Cells are floating in @#$%&, literally.

You see, our Body is nothing but a bunch of Cells and 2 Fluids. One Fluid brings in the Food and the other Fluid is the Sewage System the Cells @#$%& into and then, that’s supposed to be taken out the Body. But our Body stops working efficiently because we’re Not Living the Right Way. We Damage Organs that are supposed to keep this System Clean, now the System Backs Up and think of it no different than as a Toilet in the bathroom in your house. If, you know, you have Waste Matter, it’s got to go out somewhere - it goes into the Toilet and goes out somewhere. Well, it goes into the Sewage System. Well, let’s say the Sewage System Backs Up - what happens when the Sewage System Backs Up, it Backs Up Back into the bathroom and if it Backs Up enough, it goes into the other Cells.

Well, guess what is happening to us?

We do the same thing and this is the reason why Disease is a mystery to our so-called Experts. They’re Not Experts they’re Mis-Directed by Piece #3. Again, if you’re going to tell an Allegory to get us Out of this Cave, we got to understand really what the Pieces are doing and the best way to deal with them. The best way to deal with them is to realize they’re a reflection of us and we got to Change the Ship! The Bell has got to Change! You Play a Role when it comes to getting our Ship to keep from Hitting this Iceberg. 14:44 MM

So go down below - look at my Ultimate Solution Playlist and my Ultimate Schematic Playlist, but most importantly, do the 1st of my 3 Step Process and before you do that to get really Pumped Up, listen to the Dr. Roba Interview and he’s being Interviewed by these 2 women - was on Day 21 of my Program - I was coaching him and this man, you got to listen to the enthusiasm in this man’s voice and how many things happened to him and how’s he’s influencing everyone around him and it’s happening to them too. If that doesn’t get you Motivated, you got to realize we all Play a Role. If you want purpose in your life, this is it - this is how you become a Hero. We all love Heroes. Did you know you could be the Hero?

How, me?

It’s simple - the definition of a Hero is someone who could Solve a Problem no one else can Solve. Well, guess what, most of your Problems are Self-Inflicted. What does that make you?

The Hero, don’t you see? That’s why every Culture on this Planet talks about the Hero’s Journey. It’s the most Common Story that’s been passed on Generation to Generation because we’re all in Search to get back to that Golden Age where we didn’t have so many Problems. It’s Not Complicated - we’re Not Satisfying our Needs - we’re getting Dis-Connected. If everybody Inside the Ship got Re-Connected, what would happen?

We wouldn’t be Floating in @#$%& - we’d be Floating in a really Clean Sewage System that was extremely receptive to anything we had coming and it was out and gone because that’s how we’re designed.

We’re Filthy Creatures and I can Prove it to you! Do the 1st of my 3 Step Process. When you do, within days or about a week or so you’ll have a Light Bulb Moment and that’s because for most of y’all - nothing’s going in Solid, but something’s coming out Solid. And for me it took 3 Months to stop seeing stuff come out of me - had a 20 Pound Cesspool in me. I’ve coached thousands of people - very few don’t have things coming out of them and even if you don’t, it’s still such a Positive Experience in every way because you’re also going to be Bumping Up those Biophotons, which I lovely talk about because this is the Piece of the Puzzle we’re missing.

If you want to label all of our Biomarkers, the only one that matters should be our Biophoton Level. If I could Rule the World with an iron fist, I’d have One Law and One Law only that everyone had to have a Minimal Biophoton Level and we couldn’t Feed the next Generation in a way that would create the Hell we have now! We got to put it at an end now! That should be Law #1! As of a certain year, no child will ever let their Biophoton Levels go down [as opposed to] where they’re supposed to be like every other Living System on this Planet strives to accomplish.

Why can’t we do that?

Society attacks early when the Individual is Helpless. All of our Problems Begin in Childhood. Every little child has already been taught the same Mistakes that were taught to us and our parents and their parents for 3,000 Generations! It’s time to put an end to this Cycle and it’s not going to happen unless we get enough of you guys out there to test an idea whose time has come so you can become the best that you can be. Why don’t you want to do that?

If you’ve already done it, you know what I’m talking about and I know it’s discouraging when you try to tell people because you’d think you’d get a better batting average and it’s really disheartening when you’re all excited and you go share this with somebody and you can tell they don’t want to talk about changing what goes in here [pointing at my mouth].

[youtu.be]
18:19 MM
Addictions - Denial are powerful, powerful Obstacles and the easiest way to deal with all of them is the Decision. The hardest part is the Decision, so make the Decision right now, go down there, look at my link, it’s about a 2 hour Seminar - I explain how to do this. It’s simple - you’re going to love it. I’ve done it 1,200 days in the last 24 years and I love it! It’s the most exciting thing I’ve ever done and it transforms everybody’s lives I’ve ever done, so when you do it, you’re in for a treat!

[End of M2U00296] [3,995 words]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables