Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Eosinophilic Esophagitis?
Posted by: Lizard ()
Date: February 24, 2010 08:36PM

Does anyone have this or know someone who does or anything that will help it -
Eosinophilic Esophagitis?
My little cousin has it and can barely eat a thing. He's only 3 so he's so small and this is such a crucial development part in his life. I just thought I would ask, since everyone here is so helpful and I know raw foods are very powerful. I wonder what types of raw foods would be beneficial to him. Any ideas?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eosinophilic Esophagitis?
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: February 24, 2010 09:14PM

let me ask a guy who is very knowledgable in medicine and alternative health and get back to you mate. The guy is a genuis so im sure he'll be able to help somehow ill be suprised if not.

Date: February 24, 2010 10:01PM

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! That's is terrific. I'll look forward to your reply. You can PM me toosmiling smiley

Date: February 24, 2010 10:14PM

i will most likely PM you lizard, if i forget then PM me im extremely busy at times due to business so tend to forget.

Date: February 25, 2010 02:39PM

Will do. Thank you againsmiling smiley Sending you big smiles!

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 27, 2010 10:08PM

Lizard,

I think a clean raw food diet could help. What causes inflammation are toxins in the diet. Is this 3 year old eating cooked foods, processed foods, or animal products?

One simple dietary change would be to remove animal products - meats, dairy, and eggs. To eat a diet like the "Eat to Live" diet by Joel Fuhrman.

To go further in the cleansing nature of the diet would be to eat a low fat raw vegan diet. This might be hard to sell to the parents though.

Date: February 28, 2010 02:02AM

Prana,

Yes, he does eat some animal products, but it's very limited. He also eats soy products which I'm not a fan of. You're so right, since he is so young, I'm sure it would be very scary to the parents and I haven't suggested it yet, but will talk to them about it. I just don't feel like an expert and feel I'm not qualified at all to assist, but I just know it would heal him. Any advice?

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 28, 2010 02:41AM

How about sharing your experience of your healing with your friends, letting them know how you healed your body with your diet?

Date: March 02, 2010 01:36PM

Very true! he he. Sometimes things are just so close in my face that I just don't see themsmiling smiley Thank you Prana for pointing that out to me. You always have such great advice and I truly appreciate itsmiling smiley

Date: March 02, 2010 02:07PM

I forgot lizard what did i tell you, cheers for bumping the thread i will get onto my guy today hopefully he'll have some tips.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables