Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What did T.C. Fry really believe about Politics?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 10, 2021 02:09PM

RE: Your TC FRY Post
Date: Mon, April 16, 2012 3:07:02 PM
To: "jcrose@prodigy.net" <jcrose@prodigy.net>

Hi John Rose:

Your below thread showed up in google search results re TC Fry. Are you asking why Fry's focus changed from full-time Natural Hygiene to also including info regarding the NWO (New World Order)?

I never asked him, of course, but I was on Fry's mailing list in those days & it is my impression he was waking up to the machinations of the shadow government & globalist agenda, obviously first through medical propaganda & maybe later he learned a lot more when researching the Great AIDS Hoax(?)

Fry also lived in Austin (years?) where two now-well-known (on the Internet) NWO-exposers have been homebased for some time, Texe Marrs & Alex Jones. Maybe TC FRY came upon their info locally in the old days(?)

Most especially I remember Fry's packet of info exposing the income tax fraud, complete with xeroxed copies straight from the official USA Tax Code with yellow highlighting showing that only Washington, DC, & other "FEDERAL states" (Guam, Puerto Rico, etc. -- not the same as the 50 states) were required to pay FEDERAL income tax to the FEDERAL Government. What an eye-opener! I assumed he learned about this from famed tax protester Irwin Schiff's books because Fry also included a flyer in the same package advertising Schiff's books for sale (the now elderly Schiff is still in prison):
[www.freeirwinschiff.org]
[www.irwinschiff.blogspot.com]

"Schiff has also been enjoined from ... selling additional copies of his book, The Federal Mafia":
[tpgurus.wikidot.com]

...which is why Schiff now gives that book away as a free download at his site, lol: [www.paynoincometax.com]

I wonder: Did Fry stop paying taxes before or after he learned of Schiff's tax info?

In Chet Day's 11/1/1996 TC Fry issue (right after Fry's death in Sept. 1996), Chet included a small snip of a letter on page 5 which Fry had written in late 1993:
[www.chetday.com]

[...]
Chet: What did T.C. really believe about politics? I don't know for sure, but the following excerpt from one of T.C.'s letters, dated December 30, 1993, reveals either much or nothing. You decide.

Fry: I should tell you that the world is not really controlled by Rothschild or the Zionists. They're willing scapegoats for the super rich of Britain, USA, Holland, France, Italy, etc. who are the real powers. Don't let appearances fool you. The world's covert rulers prefer to keep it that way. Rockefeller and Rothschild are merely their show-men. The Lords and Queen of England have wealth and power you wouldn't believe. Rothschild is merely one of their super wealthy tools!

I do not believe anything! If it requires belief or faith, count me out. Our knowledge is extensive enough to get along nicely! There are no mysteries! There is only human ignorance.
[...]
End Quote.

It almost sounds like Fry is contradicting himself there. First he tells us the Monarchies are the guilty parties (vs. Rothschilds/Zionists). Then he switches & it sounds like he says he doesn't believe any of what he just wrote & that there are no "mysteries" -- does he really mean there are no "conspiracies"?

On page 4, Chet also wrote:

[...]
Moving from business to politics seemed to come naturally to T.C. Indeed, after he sold Life Science Institute to Feeling Fit for Life, he published and/or wrote copy for various “patriot” publications. I still recall the amazement I felt when I read some of the very far-out things he had to say about black UN helicopters that would one day invade our cities and imprison us all. Bizarre, to say the least. Others shared my opinion of the T.C. we heard from during this period of his life.
[...]

Hopefully Chet Day has woken up since he wrote that in 1996!

Fry was evidently hot on the trail of the OK City bombings in April 1994. On Page 5 a person named Ronn wrote:

[...]
I live in Oklahoma City. In the late 80's when he was starting work on his book The Great AIDS Hoax, I used to send him copies of articles from SPIN magazine that questioned the HIV dogma, some parts of which he used in his book.
[...]
The last time we spoke on the phone was two years ago, just after the bombing of the federal building here in Oklahoma City. He called to ask if I had heard the blast (I had, as my house is only five or six miles from the bomb site). Then he wanted to know if I had heard more than one explosion, and I told him I only heard one single blast that shook the windows in my house. As much as I admired T.C. (I practically worshiped [sic] the guy), I was sometimes surprised and almost shocked at the way he was coming on so strong in his latest set of booklets, about “the powerful super-rich international cabal” and their plans to establish a one-world-dictatorship called the New World Order. It's not that I don't believe such could be possible, given everything that's going on in the world these days, I just felt that he might be coming on a little too strong, to the point of seeming overly paranoid, and may be alienating a lot of people who might not be ready for this kind of talk in a “health brochure.” Do you know what I mean? This was one area where I didn't feel I could agree with T.C. as much as I always had before. It doesn't really make sense to me that the New World Order would want to imprison and enslave all of us, when “The Establishment” already has us pretty much where they want us right now! They're getting all our money in taxes, everybody is addicted to the poisonous Standard American Diet, everybody has bought into the “Modern Scientific Medicine” scam and is hypnotized into believing that without all their drugs and treatments they will die... etc., etc. So why would the New World Order want to go to all the trouble of turning us into zombies and putting us in prison camps? It seems to me we wouldn't be nearly as useful that way, and would become a huge burden to them. Besides, America is not some little village that can be invaded and taken over all at once–this is an immense country, and the logistics of accomplishing (and maintaining!) such a take over seem beyond the realm of possibility. But it frightened me somewhat to hear T.C. saying all this, since everything else he said always seemed to be so right on. I didn't mean to digress, and hope you'll understand that I'm just kind of rambling, as all kinds of thoughts and memories of T.C. come to mind. He was one of my favorite people in the world, Chet, and I feel a deep sense of loss.
[...]
End Quote.

Hopefully, Ronn has woken up, too, since 1996!

(Btw, I AM a "tinfoil hatter," fwiw! smiling smiley

More TC FRY Quotes Re: "THE INTERNATIONAL CARTEL" snipped from this article (original date unknown but it was first seen online in 1995 at an AIDS BBS):

"THE MONSTROUS VIRUS HOAX: The Scam that Made the Grade!"
by TC Fry
Posted online here:
[www.rumormillnews.com]
And here:
[crossroads.ws]

[...]
1. The viral explanation of disease was concocted and imposed on the world through big lie techniques by a monstrous cartel that owns and/or controls the world's banking industry, the chemical industries, the dope cartels, the drug or pharmaceutical and medical industries, the communications media including TV, newspapers, most magazines, the educational system and radio and, in fact, most industries of any consequence worldwide.
[...]

[...]
6. That, when Koch's postulates shot down the bacterial explanation for disease, the medical/pharmaceutical cartel, with a vested interest in disease, as opposed to health, erected new scapegoats called viruses to be fought with drugs, thus selling their nefarious products. Just as readily as they shot down the germ theory, so too, do Koch's postulates impale and discredit the viral theory of disease causation.
[...]

[...]
14. That a "microbial commando" is a myth of the imagination of so-called scientists who prostitute themselves in service to an unconscionable and murderous cartel with a vested interest in a diseased and suffering populace. This vested interest consists in marketing medical services, insurance, drugs and all attendant upon that. Further, this interest is in creating mediocre beings who do not think or question, in order that their power or propaganda will be above criticism.
[...]

[...]
18. That the cartel which concocted, perpetrated and perpetuated the viral myth designed it as a scapegoat to accomplish, among other objectives, the diversion of attention away from the disease-causing role of their drugs, the foods of their commerce, cooked foods, fermenting and putrefying intestinal contents caused by conventional diets and practices, condiments, recreational drugs, and a host of other causal agencies in which they have a vested interest.
[...]

[...]
I urge you to study thoughtfully and critically! Think for yourself! When you accept the prognostications of others, you are liable to be unawarely impressed into their service.
[...]
End TC FRY "cartel" quotes.

I was glad to see you mentioned the NAME of Fry's last operation, The Freedom Networker (was that the correct name for sure?) because I never could remember the full title. I only remembered that it had Freedom in the name.

Also I remember hearing in the old days that Fry's TX operation was raided but not sure by WHOM (Feds? Local Cops?).
--Current online searches range from one raid to many. Which version is the truth?

Nor am I sure WHY he was raided (owed back taxes? or due to that lady who he supposedly owed $$)?
--I heard he was continually harassed by the IRS. I wonder why he never was thrown in jail like Irwin Schiff?
--I also thought I heard in those days that all Fry's publishing equipment was confiscated in the raid(s). Would you know if that's true?

School Dropout - When?
--Two versions online: Fry dropped out of school in 8th grade or 11th grade. Which is correct?

Fry-Fable, Rumor, or Fact?
--Fry was a NY Detective in his younger years (1940s) & received stab wounds & other injuries on the job.

I'm trying to refresh my memory about TC Fry from whatever I can find on the Internet in order to do a favorable-but-factual "biographical profile" for someone else who requested it for their site. So if you have any specific memories re Fry's Freedom Networker, his awakening to the NWO, his being raided, how many times & by whom, etc., I would love to hear it!

Many Thanks,
bg/TPR
[theparadisereporter.wordpress.com]

T. C. Fry & Psychopaths...
Posted by: John Rose
Date: April 09, 2012 02:01PM

Has anyone ever thought about why T. C. Fry changed his Health Publication - The Wellness Messenger to his Globalists-Illuminati Publication - The Freedom Networker?
[...]
T. C. Fry & Psychopaths...
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

BTW, I got your email from this page:

Email: jcrose@prodigy.net
Living and Raw Foods Community Support :: Living and Raw Foods Discussion (Vegan):

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables