Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Thread on mRNA vaccine damage
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: January 31, 2021 04:58AM

From today’s Prepare for Change livestream, a thread on mRNA vaccine damage: [prezi.com]

In this thread are screenshots from various social media of ordinary people's personal experience of the mRNA vaccine effects on their bodies. Before reading any of the experiences, scroll through the entire list, without reading, to get an idea of how many testimonies there are.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2021 05:31AM by Prana.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thread on mRNA vaccine damage
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 31, 2021 05:37PM

Thanks, Prana!

This is great - in a horrible way!

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: February 05, 2021 05:26AM

Thank you.

Date: February 14, 2021 11:01PM

Oh, no! This is bad!

This website with all those horrible reactions documented was my Ace in the Hole with my 25-year-old daughter who I'm afraid is getting the vaccine. Last week she told me her partner - the guy she lives with for three years who is pro-vaccine - is getting it and she's going to see what reaction he has, then she's getting it.

So just today she agreed to read the one article I'm sending her about the Covid Vaccine reactions. So here I go to send it and this link here isn't working anymore - it looks like it's been removed!

Prana, is there anyplace else where this same list of reactions could be found or do you know another link to it that works?

Date: February 15, 2021 03:15AM

I found this video which is better than nothing. A scroll through the Covid Vaccine Reactions, but I'd like to see a regular page of the reactions if it's out there someplace.

[odysee.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables