Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Twitter liberals celebrate Rush Limbaugh's death: 'I'm glad' he lived long enough to 'get cancer and die'
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: February 17, 2021 09:27PM

Twitter liberals celebrate Rush Limbaugh's death: 'I'm glad' he lived long enough to 'get cancer and die'

"Not that we want to celebrate a man's PREMATURE death, but he WAS CANCER..."

While conservatives across the nation mourned the loss of talk radio giant Rush Limbaugh Wednesday, liberals on Twitter celebrated the announcement of his death.

"It's easy to make fun of Rush Limbaugh right now, but it's important to remember that he also brought a lot of people a lot of joy by dying," TV writer Mike Drucker reacted.

"If I had to say something positive I guess I’m glad Rush Limbaugh lived long enough to get cancer and die," comedian Paul F. Tompkins said.

"The idea that you say artificially nice things about people after they die is weird. I've never understood the logic of it. Rush Limbaugh was a terrible person while he was alive. He made a living by attacking the powerless. His death does not in anyway change or redeem that," the Young Turks host Cenk Uygur tweeted.

"Feeling very sorry for the people of Hell who now have to deal with Rush Limbaugh for the rest of eternity," musician Finneas wrote.

"God has canceled Rush Limbaugh," Crooked Media host Erin Ryan quipped.

"Rush Limbaugh was one of the most harmful and poisonous people in the modern United States of America," political analyst Jared Yates Sexton declared. "His pursuit of wealth and power hurt untold numbers of people and wrought incalculable damage to politics as a public good, society as a whole, and the planet itself."

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables