Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Benefits of being on the Raw Vegan Hero's Journey...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 26, 2021 12:03PM

The comment below that I just received moments ago is one of the BEST Benefits of being on the Raw Vegan Hero's Journey.

Have We Hit Rock Bottom Yet & What Happens Next?
Nedjeljko Gadzo
• 17 minutes ago
Hi John, thank you again for your wise words.
I was on juice fast last year for 133 days. After that I have been eating 40 days and than I was fasting another 77 days. All together 210 days.
That was easier than raw diet. I was very focused when fasting.
Because, with raw food I have not much energy. I don’t know how to fix that. I work as tennis pro and need lot of energy. So I eat without discipline. But I have now habit of juice fasting and I do it every three four month again, for three weeks. And it feels always great. It keeps me slim. And fasting was making me lot healthier. My blood test shows it. It has solved my thyroid glands Morbus Basedow issue. Doctor says that it was spontaneous healing. I thought to myself: No, it was John Rose healing. My body was finally clean and it has healed itself slowly.
Dear John, thank you for your wisdom and help. Please never stop to remind us. The world need you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Benefits of being on the Raw Vegan Hero's Journey...
Date: June 06, 2021 11:54AM

Here's another interesting comment I got 4 days go...

Everything Can Be Explained With Magic!
Bonnie Hall
• 1 hour ago (edited) on 6-2-21
I think if I had seen this video like two years ago I would’ve thought it was crazy but now after this year and a half, I find it very informative and makes so much sense on what’s going on today! Thank you John Rose for all your inspiration towards health but when we see what’s up against us, this information is even more relevant today to help us stay strong on our heroes journey!

Date: June 13, 2021 11:15PM

Here's another comment I got 1 hour ago...

The Pros & Cons of Enemas & Colonics
Natalie Ramirez
• 1 hour ago
Thank you for sharing your message. You spoke to me and my husband one day at the park and we have been watching all your videos and are on day 13 of our solid food vacation!! We are losing weight skin is softer we sleep better. I believe God put you in our paths and we are so grateful and feel blessed to have met you. You have helped so many from around the world God bless you John Rose ??????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2021 11:15PM by John Rose.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 22, 2021 10:33PM

John Rose

The comment below that I just received moments ago is one of the BEST Benefits of being on the Raw Vegan Hero's Journey.

Have We Hit Rock Bottom Yet & What Happens Next?
Nedjeljko Gadzo

Hi John, thank you again for your wise words.
I was on juice fast last year for 133 days. After that I have been eating 40 days and than I was fasting another 77 days. All together 210 days.
That was easier than raw diet. I was very focused when fasting.
Because, with raw food I have not much energy. I don’t know how to fix that. I work as tennis pro and need lot of energy. So I eat without discipline. But I have now habit of juice fasting and I do it every three four month again, for three weeks. And it feels always great. It keeps me slim. And fasting was making me lot healthier. My blood test shows it. It has solved my thyroid glands Morbus Basedow issue. Doctor says that it was spontaneous healing. I thought to myself: No, it was John Rose healing. My body was finally clean and it has healed itself slowly.
Dear John, thank you for your wisdom and help. Please never stop to remind us. The world need you.

John, that's lovely that people appreciate you.

Can you tell me if you get or recommend blood tests for raw vegans? If so, which ones?

I get B12, D, Omegas and bone density tests every so often.

Date: September 15, 2021 01:02PM

Here's another comment I got less than 1 hour ago...

Hate Speech Demystified | Why Most People Hate the TRUTH
clayp.e30_v8
• 23 minutes ago
Such an empowering video John. My favourite source of truth sir. You are a fountain of knowledge
I have personally reversed inflammation of the heart by juicing and exercise.
Our so called experts put me on a big bag of pills for the rest of my life at 37 years young. No word toward diet and nutrition, no word toward me being overweight. Just sit down take your pills and shut up.!

I haven't taken my heart pills for the last year.!
Instead I took up juicing after watching many of your videos multiple times over...
From January 2020 to now - 18 stone 7lbs down to 13 stone 9lbs and feeling amazing for it (American friends that's 252lbs down to 189lbs)
I bought a mountain bike on February 17th this year and went for my first ride in years on the 18th. 10 miles at a snail's pace... on June the 6th I managed to ride 100 miles on it raising 2275 pounds for children with autism.
Now that's progression!!
Also since Feb 18th I have racked up more than 2000 miles climbing more than 100 thousand feet on it according to my stats on strava.
I still juice daily and when I eat i consume plant based food only, mostly once a day at around 5pm.
If I do have food at mid day it is plant based.
I don’t eat meat and dairy ????
And I am thriving for it.!!
I've helped around 100 people on my Facebook recommending juicers and recipes etc and it's all thanks to what I have learned from you.
I owe you

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2021 01:02PM by John Rose.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables