Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What the Powers that Be Don’t Want Us to Know About the Coronavirus!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 24, 2021 02:08AM

Natural Solutions for Colds, Flues, Pneumonia & Even Pandemics!!!
1:09:35 Minute Video

Published on Mar 17, 2020
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Natural Solutions for Colds, Flues, Pneumonia and even Pandemics. John explains that the Solution for Colds, Flues, Pneumonia and even Pandemics lies in understanding 1) the Real Cause of Disease and 2) How the World Works.

As always, John provides a very simple solution that not only Prevents and Reverses all of these so-called Contagious Dis-eases, but also Prevents and Reverses virtually all of the Dis-eases of Civilization.

Be sure to watch the very end of John’s Video where he shows Myth-Shattering Vaccine Graphs that Prove Vaccines NEVER Eradicated any of those so-called Contagious Dis-Eases that were mostly due to Poor Sanitation.

Videos and Books Mentioned in this Video:

What Is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? - [www.youtube.com]

Satan’s Secret Weapon - [www.youtube.com]

Norman Dodd Interview - Hidden Agenda for World Government by Controlling our Educational Systems | A Norman Dodd Interview - [www.youtube.com]

All Wars Are Bankers’ Wars - [www.youtube.com]

21st Century World Wars & Global Flu Pandemics - [www.youtube.com]

“Murder by Injection” by Eustace Mullins - [humanbeingsfirst.files.wordpress.com]

“Trust Us, We’re Experts” by Sheldon Rampton and John Stauber

Related Videos: See Pinned Comment below.

[youtu.be]
7:02 MM

So what we have to do is Change our Terrain - we have to Satisfy All of our Needs and we’ve got 2 Groups of Needs that I’ve gone over many times in my other Videos. Hopefully, this will be very first Video of mine that you see and you’re going to finally learn the 2 most important things we need to understand to understand anything profound and that is the Real Cause of Disease and we have to understand How the World Works. But for now, to avoid Shutting Off your Frontal Lobe because it’s hard to handle the Truth about these other Factors, let’s understand what we can do to Change our Terrain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What the Powers that Be Don’t Want Us to Know About the Coronavirus!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 24, 2021 02:16AM

[youtu.be]
53:16 MM
And when you look at our Systems, as I mentioned earlier in this Video, we have 10 Main Body Systems. The Immune System is Not any 1 of those 10. In order to be a Body System, they don’t overlap. You see, our Body is nothing but a Bunch of Cells and Cells form Tissues and Tissues form Organs and Organs and Tissues form Body Systems. More specifically, Groups of Cells that perform a specific function form Tissues, Types of Tissues that perform specific functions form Organs and then, Groups of Organs and Tissues that work together to perform specific functions form Body Systems. We’ve got 10 Body Systems - none of them overlap. The Immune System is Not any 1 of them, except when you look at our Immune System, that’s a big part of what we consider our Immune System - the Lymph System.

[youtu.be]
54:16 MM
So let’s go over those 10 Body Systems real quick. I went over them in my other Video, but we have, remember, a Bunch of Cells - 10 Body Systems - a Bunch of Cells - 2 Main Fluids. One Fluid is like the Kitchen - it’s Feeding us - that’s the Blood. The other is the Bathroom - it’s Cleaning us - it’s Protecting us. So that’s the biggest part of our Immune System is getting rid of the stuff that doesn’t belong there because that’s what’s Causing Most of our Diseases.

So here are 2 of those 10 Body Systems - the Circulatory System - the Blood - these are Delivery Trucks bringing Food to the Cells and then, we got Dump Trucks taking away the Waste Matter - that’s the Lymph System. So Delivery Trucks and Dump Trucks - these are 2 Body Systems.

Then we have a Bathroom for those 2 Systems - that’s our Renal System - that’s our Urinary System.

And then, we have 2 Main Kitchens - we have a Respiratory System - that’s for the Oxygen we breathe in with our Lungs. And then, we have a Digestive System.

So there’s 5 Body Systems right there.

Now our Body has to Communicate and there’s 2 main ways it goes about that. We have a Nervous System and I’m not going to go into detail on this right now, but I did in my other Videos - What is the Greatest Weapon Against Stress or The Greatest Weapon Against Stress and also What Is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? I’ve gone over both of those - the 10 Body Systems there, but we have #6 is our Nervous System [holding up 1 thumb] and we have our Endocrine Glands [holding up 1 thumb and 1 finger = 7]. Then we have an Integumentary System - that’s our Skin. Well heck, that’s part of our Defensive System too, isn’t it? You bet, like I was saying a while ago, that’s why I lead into this, our #1 Defense against everything is our Skin and that’s why you Never want to be Vaccinated because you’re bypassing our #1 Main Defense and we’re introducing things that don’t go through the normal channels - that’s what makes it so deadly. And, of course, we also have a Reproductive System and we also have a Musculoskeletal System.

[youtu.be]
56:11 MM
Now when I went over the Musculoskeletal System, what I didn’t go over in much detail is actually, probably the most pervasive and also the least understood System in our Whole Body and that’s the Fascia System. It’s the Network where our whole Body is like on a Scaffolding System. What we need to understand is when doctors go to school and they study Anatomy and Physiology or if you get a Degree in Physical Therapy and you go over the Fascia System, they spend 10 or 15 minutes and that’s about it. When you look at all the Anatomy Books, you see the Bones and the Muscles and the Ligaments and the Tendons, but you don’t see the Structure, the Framework - that everything connects together. This is a very important part of the System.

I’m going to do a separate video on this alone talking more about this System because we need to understand how it works and how it plays into how our Body could be Damaged and Not able to Communicate because those Layers of Fascia get sticky and that’s where the Nerves are going through. And a lot of times when the Body can’t Communicate it’s because our Fascia System has gotten De-Hydrated and Sticky and we’re Stiff - we can’t move because we don’t keep using what we’re supposed to use. You don’t use it you lose it - very, very important. 57:25 MM

[youtu.be]
57:25 MM
In fact, I will tell you a little bit more about it now because I think this is fascinating because it explains how Acupuncture works. Now some of you guys may be familiar with the last Olympics when Michael Phelps won all those Gold Records in Swimming. You may have seen those Round Circles on his back. I never saw those - I didn’t pay much attention to the Olympics, but they showed pictures in several of the videos I watched and a lot of people remember seeing those and a lot of people even know what it is. They were using an ancient technique called Chinese Fire Cupping or Chinese Hot Cupping. But now, they’ve modernized it and they’ve got equipment that can increase the Pressure by a factor of 10. But they’ve looked at what happens when we do this on MRIs and they find that it actually adds space into our Fascia System and, again, space is what’s needed to make sure things flow, especially our Nerves.

Now the most fascinating things I found about this was a better understanding how Acupuncture works and it’s interesting - the story I heard was a woman, a Harvard Medical Doctor, had one of her patients say, ask her whether or not Acupuncture could be beneficial for Chronic Pain. And unlike most doctors she admitted, well, I don’t know anything about it and I’m not going to tell you to don’t do it because I don’t know and I drive by this College, Acupuncture College every day when I come home from work and I’m going to stop off there and take some classes. And she was telling about how she was doing the Acupuncture and would stick the needle in and then, you’re supposed to turn the needle and once you do that, next thing you know you can’t turn it anymore. And she thought, well, I can understand sticking in my Muscle, the Muscle’s grabbing on to it and not letting it move, but what about sticking it right here [wrist]? There’s No Muscles in there - what’s going on?

Well, they actually got into this and they found out by looking into the Body when they were doing this that it’s the Connective Tissues that are grabbing a hold of that needle just like, and when they start rotating it, it’s just like the way spaghetti wraps around a fork. So what the Acupuncturist does - they stick the needle in there, they rotate it, they allow the Connective Tissue to hang on to it, then they pull it up and down.

Now what they’re doing when they do this is they are Decompressing our Connective Tissue - they’re tying right into our Connective Tissue - they’re pulling on it and helping create space in between there to make sure that Nerves and things can flow in between there because that’s what’s happening.

You see, our Fascia System - it’s like a Scaffolding System. Imagine the Spider Man and then, imagine that Webbing that you see on the outside - it goes everywhere inside too and that’s exactly what it’s like. If we are 70% Water, what’s keeping all of the Water from settling down by my feet?

Well, they’re all in Sections, right? Our Bones have Water in it. Our Muscles have Water in it. Even Fat has a little Water in it. But we have to have a better understanding of how these Organs are created. We got different types of Cells, remember. We got Cells that are designated as Liver Cells and Lung Cells and they know right where to go into the Body into the Scaffolding. And if we took an Orange and we peeled the Orange, that white pithy part is what we actually see when we cut open a cadaver. But then, the doctors come in and they scrap all the Connective Tissue away, which explains why so many people suffer with repairing after Surgery because they tear away all the Structure that holds everything together.

So when we look at an Organ and say like a Kidney or whatever and we look at it being like an Orange and peel the Orange out, you got the white pithy part on the outside, then you cut into it and take out a section, that’s exactly what our Fascia System is like inside of our Body. There’s these little bitty pockets that hold everything in place.

So it’s important to understand that because a lot of our Pain can be reflected throughout our Fascia System. In fact, every Injury you’ve ever had is still recorded in that System and can be affecting you in other ways and what started as a Mistake with your Ankles created the Knee Pain and then, finally, the Back Pain. So where the Pain is at is not always where the Problem is at.

So we have to understand how important it is to keep this System working and when I was doing my research on this recently, it’s relatively new - it’s about the last 5 to 10 years they’ve really been looking into this, but the Yoga Industry has really embraced this because it explains that you don’t want to Stretch Joints by themselves - you want to Stretch Multiple Joints at the same time. And you want to think of let’s say like when you do a Downward Dog in Yoga where if I was standing like this, I’m going to stand, does this make any sense, these are my Hands and these are my Feet and, you know, the Downward Dog. Google that if you don’t know what that means. And what you’re doing when you do a Stretch like that, you’re Stretching about 17 Muscles all the way from the Back of the Neck all the way down to your Ankles. And when you do that, now you’re Stretching the Whole System at one time.

Again, I’ll go into a little more detail in this, but it’s important to understand because we’ve got dozens of Horses up there. To be Healthy we got to make sure that every one of them are Strong - we have to identify the Weak Ones and if our Fascia System is Weak, then our Communication System might now be working.

Remember, 10 Body Systems. It’s Not that Complicated and the Immune System does Not exist because there are different parts of different Bodies. I already mentioned our Integumentary System - our Skin is part of our Defense System, so to call it an Immune System is a Misnomer. And remember, it didn’t exist until the Mid-80s to try to be part of the Lies about HIV Causing AIDS or your Immune System is lowered. There is No such thing as an Immune System.

How about our Eyes? That’s part of our Nervous System. We have a Retina, a Brain and a Spinal Column - that’s part of our Central Nervous System. First line of Defense for me is my Eyes. Even my Nose can help me. Even my Taste Buds can help me - spit something out that’s Not Good. We have a lot of parts that could be part of our Immune System, right?

So to say we have an Immune System and that we could be Immune to something is a Misnomer. What we have is more like a Defensive System and of our Defenses, most of it is a Clean Up Crew. 1:03:37 MM

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables