Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A History of Dangerous Vaccinations
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 16, 2021 07:16PM

Just ran across this -

Pretty amazing if I do say so myself...

These are books about dangerous vaccinations, some are almost 150 years old. You can save and download these books at the "Download option" panel on the right-hand side of the webpage.

[archive.org] Forty-five years of registration statistics, proving vaccination to be both
useless and dangerous

[archive.org] Forty-five years of registration statistics, proving vaccination to be both useless and dangerous: in two parts

[archive.org] A summary of the proofs that vaccination does not prevent smallpox but really increases it.

[archive.org] The army and navy: a demonstration of the uselessness of vaccination

[archive.org] The sortation theory of vaccination; proving vaccination a failure

[archive.org] VACCINATION

[archive.org] A popular summary of vaccination, with reference to its efficacy, and probable causes of failure, as suggested by extensive practical experience

[archive.org] An open letter to the Governor and members of the General Assembly of Connecticut: showing the evils of compulsory vaccination and certain deaths caused by the practice of cowpoxing 1911

[archive.org] Know the facts about vaccination: a compilation of official statistics and expert testimony for the use of students, debaters, legislators, judges, and others / compiled by Lora C. Little; reprinted by permission from Dr. George Starr White's "Lecture course to Physicians" seventh edition, 1918.

[archive.org] Vaccination: its fallacies and evils 1882

[archive.org] Variola; its causes, nature and prophylaxis, and the dangers of vaccination

[archive.org] Compulsory vaccination: the establishment of a uniform system of vaccination for all citizens and inhabitants of the state of Louisiana, by legislative enactment 1878

[archive.org] Disease by law: an indictment of compulsory vaccination 1884

[archive.org] Serious reasons for uniformly objecting to the practice of vaccination: in answer to the report of the Jennerian Society 1806

[archive.org] Vaccination a curse 1895

[archive.org] Horrors of vaccination 1870

[archive.org] A century of vaccination: and what it teaches 1898

[archive.org] Failure of vaccination: variolous infection an illusion: vaccination an injury to health and a danger to life, and as a protection against small-pox, a vanity 1881

[archive.org] Vaccination: its uses and alleged dangers 1872 [nlm.nih.gov]

[archive.org] A Brief narrative of eight years' suffering caused by vaccination 1883 [nlm.nih.gov]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A History of Dangerous Vaccinations
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: October 21, 2021 07:17AM

Holy cow. That is quite a list. I've been long convinced that the decline in health over the past, say, 3 or 4 generations is mainly due to vaccinating children. Today, it's 70-72 doses by age 18. People like to think it's because the food is bad, but I am not buying that. People with a strong constitution (like my parents, who had no innoculations) can tolerate a borderline diet, but a good diet cannot in my judgment compensate for 72 shots.

Even without the killshot, I can't fathom what the population will look like in 20 years. Freaks stumbling all over the place and dying young. Millions born with an enzyme missing, etc. Geeze, what a world. And yet just about everyone has the attitude that somebody or other in a position of authority will save them and make everything all nice and okay. Tards all around.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables