Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Bill Gates addresses QAnon and says he hopes "the conspiracy stuff dies down"
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: July 24, 2020 03:40AM

Despite what hordes of conspiracy theorists online may believe, Bill Gates, one of the world's most magnanimous philanthropists, is not responsible for causing the coronavirus pandemic, he said today.

Gates was specifically asked on CNN's global coronavirus town hall about the fringe group known as QAnon, which claims that dozens of politicians and A-list celebrities work in tandem with governments around the globe to engage in child sex abuse, among other theories.

Followers also believe there is a "deep state" effort to annihilate President Trump.

"The culmination of having social media spreading things that are very titillating, to have this pandemic where people are uncertain and they prefer to have a simple explanation, it's meant that these things are really millions of messages a day, and people like myself and Dr. [Anthony] Fauci have become the target," Gates said. "And so I hope the conspiracy stuff dies down. It's really, the numbers kind of blow my mind. And it's not just the fringe people that you would normally think of."

Earlier this week: Twitter removed thousands of accounts linked to QAnon which has become notorious for spreading conspiracy theories and disinformation online.

"We've been clear that we will take strong enforcement action on behavior that has the potential to lead to offline harm," Twitter's safety team said late Tuesday in a tweet. "In line with this approach, this week we are taking further action on so-called 'QAnon' activity across the service."

More than 7,000 accounts have been removed in the last several weeks, according to Twitter. It also expects that additional actions it is taking to limit the reach of QAnon activity on its platform could affect 150,000 accounts worldwide.

QAnon began as a single conspiracy theory. But its followers now act more like a virtual cult, largely adoring and believing whatever disinformation the conspiracy community spins up.

CNN's Rishi Iyengar contributed to this report.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bill Gates addresses QAnon and says he hopes "the conspiracy stuff dies down"
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 24, 2020 04:26AM

bill gates should be forced to watch

VAXXED2 on a loop until his money runs out.

Re: Bill Gates addresses QAnon and says he hopes "the conspiracy stuff dies down"
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 24, 2020 11:59AM

“At present the population of the world is increasing . . . War so far has had no great effect on this increase . . . I do not pretend that birth control is the only way in which population can be kept from increasing. There are others . . . If a Black Death could be spread throughout the world once in every generation, survivors could procreate freely without making the world too full . . . the state of affairs might be somewhat unpleasant, but what of it? Really high-minded people are indifferent to suffering, especially that of others.” -Bertrand Russell, "The Impact of Science on Society"

I used this quote in my Video - Population Control | What the Powers that Be Fear the Most Published on Jul 18, 2020

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 19, 2021 05:52PM

More propaganda brought to you by our resident SHILL...

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 20, 2021 04:37PM

Alot has happened personally since July.
Hows that garden going?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables