Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Chemtrails
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 26, 2021 05:59PM

We have chemtrails sprayed in our sky here in the Blue Ridge Mountains for a while now. But they're really starting to bug me these days with this Covid crap happening.

So they hadn't sprayed in a while now, like a week. Probably because of the holidays. And it's been beautiful weather the last few days, including today, like in the 50's. And we've had a beautiful blue sky.

So I just went outside a half hour ago and saw like six lines across the beautiful sky! Clear as day. I was going to call my county supervisor then to ask about them, but I got sidetracked for a half hour. Then I looked again and they were dissipating. So I just called her.

I explained how they're spraying chemtrials and how I just saw them a half hour ago, etc. and then I asked her her position on them and what's going on.

She said -

"I assume it's the vapor from the jets."

And then,

"... condensation tracks from the airlines."

I said don't you see them in the morning all across the sky here - because she lives close by - and she said she sees a couple lines sometimes from the planes leaving the airport - which is like 30 miles away ...

Yes, she is a Liberal, but I thought after speaking to her previously about the Cell Towers and 5-G - which she agrees with me about - that she may be open-minded about the Chemtrails being 'real', also. But no - she spouted the Official Chemtrail Narrative!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2021 06:16PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables