Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Sunfood owned by kin of Monsanto
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 13, 2010 05:26AM

As long as the explicit facts are hidden
what is going on is explicitly shrouded in mystery

i guess the whole truth will come out somehow

some time

in the meanwhile

conjectures may or may not shed droplets of light

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sunfood owned by kin of Monsanto
Posted by: john ()
Date: January 28, 2011 05:31AM

Here is a comment from the COO of Sunfood.com

Dear Friends of Sunfood,

My name is Brian Bowers, I am the Chief Operating Officer of Sunfood and have been with the company for 9 years. Due to some recent internet rumors I felt it necessary to set the record straight on a couple of issues.

1. Sunfood is not involved with Monsanto in any way. All Sunfood products are non GMO and are either certified organic or wildcrafted and pesticide free.

2. Sunfood is not using anyone’s name or likeness illegally. The products shown in a recent photograph online were sold to that store in 2010 when we had a signed, legal agreement to use up our old labels bearing our old company name.

3. Sunfood’s cacao is raw. I personally went to Ecuador in 2010 and verified the process and created a video that can be viewed here.

Thank you to all of our friends and fans for your continued support in our mission to provide amazing foods that can help to improve our health, and the health of our planet.

Healthy Regards,

Brian Bowers COO

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables