Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Important question regarding supplements!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 26, 2006 10:41PM

Hello all, I have a very important question regarding supplements. Specically I'm talking about green drink powers.

I know these things are good for you, have enourmous benefits, and something I definetly want to take, but I have one major problem that is keeping me from doing so,

They taste NASTY!

No matter what I do I cannot seem to stomache any of it. Smoothies, juice, and the works, they always have a horrible taste to me. So my question is this,
I know many brands have a pill form, so,

Even when the powder mix is probably better, is it better for me to take the pill form of them then to not take it any supplement at all?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Important question regarding supplements!
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: August 26, 2006 11:17PM

Some people really like the tastes of those green powders. For those people, there is something in the green powders their bodies need or wants, thus the powder tastes good to them. For others, the green powders taste disgusting, and this is their bodies telling them that they don't want or need the powder. It sounds to me like your body doesn't want the powder.

If you want to get excellent green nutrition, eat leafy green vegetables like romaine lettuce or celery. If your body doesn't like these veggies, then perhaps you are not in need of greens at this time.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables