Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Natasha of "Raw Radiant Health" announces changes in her diet
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: January 19, 2011 03:39AM

I wonder how long it takes her to do one piece, how big they are and if the beads are plastic or glass....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 19, 2011 12:32PM

Those are glass seed beads, they are very tiny. It takes 2-5 months per piece working 10 hour days.

Posted by: omega-3 ()
Date: January 20, 2011 08:23PM

"I don't think anyone will ever get it absolutely right and even if they do whatever works for them will probably not work for any one else just the same."

I think that's true, but I've been re-reading Gabriel Cousens' "Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine," and there's a lot of fascinating stuff in there about individualizing your diet based on your body/personality type, your "constitution." And also about minimizing the high-sugar fruits, which I'm finding true. I was high-fruit for a good while, but have switched back to mostly veggies, nuts, and avocadoes, and I like the clarity of consciousness *much* better.

I think everyone should try both. But not cooked foods!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables