Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Too Much Vegetables
Posted by: rosemary ()
Date: September 26, 2006 08:06AM

i agree, having a blended salad might be easier to digest and make you feel better than having reguar salad with all that cellulose to break down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Lillianswan ()
Date: September 26, 2006 04:33PM

FYI Victoria Boutenko was born in 1955.

[www.agedefyingwomen.com]

Posted by: Ally ()
Date: September 27, 2006 08:02PM

Well, I gave it some thought, and decided that jumping right into eating greens everyday was just a little too much for me, at least right at first. So after last week, I fasted one day and ate just fruit and nuts for the next two days. I feel much better. What I really liked was that by yesterday I was no longer constipated! My eyes are no longer swollen, and when I'm running, I feel more hydrated.

This week I'm going back to just 2 days of greens because I feel I need to recover from last week. Then next week I plan on fasting one day, and eating greens every other day. That will bring it up to 3 days of greens a week. If I can eventually bring it up to 4 days a week, that will double my current days for greens. Wherever I'm most comfortable, that's where I'll stay - at least for a while (thanks, Sunshine!).

I know I can handle greens better when I'm exercising consistently and fasting once a week. A year ago, before I started running, I never would have even considered trying to eat more greens.

To Sunshine,

Yes, I think you're right. Thanks for your support!

To answer your question, there's probably a lot of ways a person could pick up an ameba. I really don't have any idea how it happened to me. To avoid getting an ameba, I think it helps for a person to have a good immune system (mine was probably really poor before I became vegan), and it never hurts to rinse all store-bought produce before you eat it.

To Lillianswan,

Thanks for the info. Victoria Boutenko and I are both baby boomers (the NOW! generation). I was born in 1950.

Best wishes, -Ally

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2006 08:04PM by Ally.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables