Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food Calendar Requirements...
Posted by: morrisson66 ()
Date: September 18, 2006 03:16PM

Hello to everyone who said they would participate. Here is what I need from you all. I need a picture in some form. If you send it to me digitally, then I need the highest resolution and largest size possible. I can do some things to make photos work but there are limits.

Also, if you don't have any large or high resolution photos, you can mail them to me. Contact me and I'll give you my home address.

Also, I would like a 250 to 300 word story about yourself and your raw journey. I realize this isn't that much space but it is enough to get a feeling on your life and where you are at. The story can really be anything about your raw life. I will edit the content to make it fit and for grammar and such. I used to work as an editor so I'm used to this sort of thing. Also, so did my wife. Everyone can email me at mlefler@gmail.com with your stuff. If you need to mail me a photo just get in touch.

mlefler@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food Calendar Requirements...
Posted by: morrisson66 ()
Date: September 18, 2006 06:37PM

Everyone... thanks for checking this out and your help!!! I really would like to finish this project up and have it print ready in 2-3 weeks. I just went to Barnes and Noble and saw they have an entire wall of calendars. Thankfully I'm not competing with them.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables