Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

paid but never received raw eBook
Posted by: BrookeM ()
Date: September 18, 2006 08:34PM

Early last week I purchased Ekaya Institute's "Raw Vegan Shopping and Diet Plans" eBook. Info about the book is listed here: [www.thegardendiet.com]

I have not yet received a link or any information about the book. Mid last week my credit card was billed for the purchase. A few days after I made the purchase I contacted info@thegardendiet.com (as my PayPal receipt said I should), but still have not received a reply.

Has anyone else purchase this eBook or had any problems when ordering? Thought I might try asking around here before I contacted them again. Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: paid but never received raw eBook
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 18, 2006 10:32PM

I recently bought the garden diet eBooks through ClickBank and received the download links on my email. Did you go through click bank to purchase?

==> [therawdiet.ekayainc.hop.clickbank.net]

You should try calling or emailing Jinjee and Storm again for the download link.

Re: paid but never received raw eBook
Posted by: BrookeM ()
Date: September 22, 2006 06:25PM

I contacted Jinjee and she replied within a few days. Thanks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables