Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anyone heard of "The Healthscope Analysis"?
Posted by: pippin07 ()
Date: May 13, 2011 12:50AM

Recently I attended the Living Expo in S.F. Calif and sat in on a seminar by Brenda Cobb from the Living Foods Institute. And at their booth they were offering scans which supposedly checks ALL internal organs, glands, allergies, stress, hormones, metabolism, inflammation, live, kidneys, thyroid, brain, heart, lungs, pancreas, adrenals, through skin and hair. It also claims to check for heavy medals, candida, parasites, fungus, mold, yeast or food incompatibilities. Also charts over 100 nutrients including fruits, veggies, nuts, meat, and grains which are the most or least compatible for you.

Needless to say I took the bait. I came to the conclusion not too long ago that it must be something I am eating that causes my digestive problems; along with some emotional stuff, which I have been working on, and have made a lot of progress in that area.

It just hasn't seem too matter being 100% raw; be it standard raw or high fruit/low fat raw (it was actually worse while on 811) the intestinal issues lingers on. I have had every sort of test; I've been scanned, scoped, x-rayed, poked and prodded. They find nothing wrong and say it must be IBS and want to prescribe drugs.

I strongly suspect that something I have been eating, even on my raw food diet, is contributing to my problem, therefore in my desperation I had this test done, all the while hoping that it is legit.

So if anyone knows anything about this test or has had it done I would really like your feed back.

Thanks a bunch!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables