Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

PETA's most sexy vegan over 50, She's raw and 72, Mimi Kirk
Posted by: pborst ()
Date: July 06, 2011 05:23PM

I haven't heard of Mimi Kirk before. She looks pretty darn good for someone born in 1938.

[www.huffingtonpost.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PETA's most sexy vegan over 50, She's raw and 72, Mimi Kirk
Date: July 06, 2011 07:57PM

In case you think Mimi is an exception, nope she's exceptional. Here's a raw vegan 69 year old (64 when pic was taken), Annette Larkins.

[www.annettelarkins.com]

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: July 06, 2011 08:45PM

Those are great pictures!

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 06, 2011 09:29PM

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades! Looking forward to aging backwards smiling smiley Thanks for posting, Paul!

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: July 06, 2011 10:50PM

I have her book on order from the library! I cannot believe she's the age she is!smiling smiley

Date: July 06, 2011 11:36PM

Both Mimi and Annette are pretty amazing. But they are not that unique for raw vegans, just unique for those eating SAD diets. That said, I'm inspired. I'd add Cherie Soria to the mix as well but the list could on... winking smiley

Paul

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 07, 2011 05:25AM

she (MImi) is on my facebook .. and she is reallly a super nice amazing person smiling smiley i really enjoy her posts smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Corathegreen ()
Date: July 07, 2011 04:59PM

They are both ridiculously hot. smiling smiley I'm so glad I discovered this path while still in my twenties. Maybe I'll just look like I'm in my twenties forever! grinning smiley I swear I've de-aged even in the 6 months I've been eating high raw.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: July 08, 2011 12:23PM

I showed the clip to my partner. He just keeps saying the way she looks has little to do with how and what she eats or doesn't eat. Genes, money, facelift, lack of stress, really great dentures etc....Or that if you look at a billion people, one is going to look really good no matter what.

I just said money? it doesn't have anything to do with her habits? He paused for a moment, maybe a little bit, but its mostly everything else other than diet.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: July 08, 2011 01:01PM

I do not think they looking that young at that age is necessarly a raw thing. Some people are born with a slim fit beautiful body, the like of eva longaria, jenifer lopez will not show their true age even on SAD. Raw does not hurt of course.
If you wanted to see true heros, just look at the members of this forum some who took their bodies to a healthy young looking body. Rawgosia is a perfect example. [www.rawgosia.com]
We ought to celebrate those who overcame not those who were born with a perfect body to begin with.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2011 01:06PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: July 08, 2011 02:10PM

I think I can agree to disagree with the last two posters. I think that for Mimi, Annette, Cherie and others, the main influences are environmental both based on what I've seen and read. Gene's won't save you if you eat SAD.

To each their own. I have both read and seen the "glow" and energy that being raw can give one. And now I want to experience it for myself. At 51, I'm not that far away. And I believe eating raw has the greatest ability to maintain vitality and youth. Chacun a son gout.

Paul

Date: July 08, 2011 06:10PM

I think my partner just said what he said because he doesn't want to be raw and vegan. He is 'nearly' vegetarian, but definately not vegan. It doesn't help that we met a woman at a health food store that is raw vegan.

To tell you the truth, she doesn't look very healthy. I don't know what she looked like before, but it might actually be an improvement. She has been vegan for years, but recently went raw, I think about 3 months ago, if I remember what she said. Its possible she is still adjusting to being completely raw. Shes very nice, and has incredible charm and charisma, very positive in outlook. That should be enough I guess.

Date: July 08, 2011 06:27PM

She went raw in 2008, Mislu. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't know any 72 year olds anywhere that look that good. To each their own.

Date: July 08, 2011 06:32PM

sorry, I meant the woman at the health food store didn't look healthy. I think the 72 year old looks really great, not only for 72, but for a lot of people much, much younger.

Date: July 08, 2011 06:39PM

sorry, my misunderstanding. Thought you were talking about Mimi Kirk.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables