Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Courage or what?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 08, 2011 06:42PM

No Diogenez, sounds interesting though so I'll check it out, thx.

Workoutman - You really know your stuff. I researched concerning protein, and the early studies revealed that many fruits and vegies contain ALL the essential amino acids that comprise a complete protein. There's soooo much misinformation out there re protein that people are duped to beleive that the only non-animal product to contain complete protein is soya.

In her book (the grape cure), Johanna mentions that she was amazed at the grape's ability to grow new tissue.

Cheers,
geo

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: November 08, 2011 08:55PM

Hi Geo

The key to regeneration is really the lymph system (the body's sewer system). Your body wont regenerate or heal very much in an acid medium (congested lymph), just wont happen as long as the lymph is still really congested. I dont think grapes are any more able to provide nourishment for tissue than other fruits, however their strong astringents and phytochemicals really help pull and move the lymph system.

Interestingly enough Geo, all whole foods contain all the esential amino acids!

Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: November 08, 2011 11:57PM

low protein and super quality amino acid form proteins. vitamix 0second ish

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: November 09, 2011 12:00AM

low protein and super quality amino acids form pre-proteins. vitamix 0second ish

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 09, 2011 11:47PM

Thx workoutman for that info, I'll do some research re the lympth system, very interesting. I did think that all natural foods did contain all the essential aminos, but since I'm not sure I err on the side of caution and say 'many'.

Also, that's a great graph Diogenez, where did you find it?

Cheers,
geo

Posted by: CoreyB ()
Date: November 17, 2011 07:17PM

I still do not know what to think. Apparently nobody posting here seems to have cured themselves of cancer.

Eydie Mae's cancer of the breast was hormone based the same as Prostate Cancer in men. The medical profession uses the five year pill to suppress estrogen production in women and Casodex and other to suppress testosterone production in men by shutting down the adrenal glands. (someone here mentioned you need the adrenals in good working order.....No. Quite the opposite for these cancers)

Are these hormone based cancers "cured" differently than say liver or lung cancer?

Doctor Kelly says the grape cure works great for a while but then fails, probably the same as wheatgrass failed for Eydie Mae. This failure according to Dr Kelly is because that without actual meat protein, the pancreas stops functioning. Dr Kelly's work is now taken over by Dr Gonzalez who uses many many pork pancreas pills daily to assist in digesting animal protein.

Johanna Budwig, like Dr Kelly, claimed that cancer is a digestive problem.

Dr Kelly claims to have cured himself of his non-hormone based cancer with animal enzymes.
Bernard Jensen claims to have cured himself of his hormone based prostate cancer with carrot juice.

Does anyone have personal knowledge of any people who have cured themselves of cancer? Recently. Not 100 years ago. And based on an accurate diagnosis of cancer?

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 18, 2011 10:06AM

Well, I think its a great thing if not too many people cured themselves of cancer on this forum. This means that they did not have to go through the hearbreak of getting it to begin with. Probably because of all the fruits and veggies they consume.

In this instance, I am thrilled to have zero personal experience. I am also extremely happy that I do not personally have any close friends and family members that have gone through it.

The ideas on this thread that certain individuals have propounded that DO make sense to me however, are:

1) clearing the lymph as well as the kidneys. This is pure gold as well as common sense. Anything that aids in this is undoubtedly assisting in the cells going from an unhealthy out of control state ( cancer) to a state of balance ( health).

2) alkaline state - once again, common sense, nothing mysterious. Greens increase oxygenation of the cells ( very important) as well as keeping the body alkaline. Clearly an easy concept to grasp when it comes to seeing how this principle can apply to ameliorating or getting rid of entirely, cancer.

3) resveratrol - a good thing but I , personally, would not go the "wine" route because that would compromise the liver and who needs to deal with that complication.
"holistic " implies that a substance takes into consideration the entirety of the body's system, not just one area.

Another thing,

It is not simply an opinion but a fact that thoughts create either a cascade of harmful chemicals or helpful chemicals and we are thinking 24 hours a day. So, I would consider thoughts and food to BOTH be nutrition for the cells.

To ever pit one against each other and try and ponder whether one is more important than the other is to have missed the point entirely.

Exercise - once gain, oxygenation of the cells - very important in preventing cancer.

Attitude- state of spirit, mind. If one is of the belief that they will become healthy, along with doing everything in their power physically to attain that goal, both these facets go a long way in becoming what one desires.

Food is perhaps the easiest thing in one's control.

Thoughts, feeling, emotions - depending on a person's fortitude and vibrational
awareness and ability to raise one's vibration- is equally pivotal.

I would say the "Food Pyramid" regarding transforming from cancerous to abundant health looks like this:

Good air, sunshine, happy thoughts, doing what one loves in the capacity one is capable of doing, fulfilling relationships ( including relationship to self)
alkalizing foods, faith

and most of all

LOVE and Gratitude

these raise the vibrations to the highest level

there is no one thing, no magic bullet, no special pill, no particular diet, no particular regimen...

do all things
do everything
that is in alignment with one's truth

Edyie Mae lived 56 years
that is an accomplishment

if someone lived 5 years
THAT is an accomplishment

if someone lived 5 minutes
THAT is an accomplishment

life is a gift
if one dies from cancer or any other thing, it is not because someone was shortsighted or "failed", they succeeded in living all those years

"Life is not measured in the number of breaths we take but in the number of moments that take our breath away."

or something like that
i know i did not quote it exactly correctly

good luck to you CoreyB

Date: November 19, 2011 05:06PM

CoreyB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I still do not know what to think. Apparently
> nobody posting here seems to have cured themselves
> of cancer.
>
> Eydie Mae's cancer of the breast was hormone based
> the same as Prostate Cancer in men. The medical
> profession uses the five year pill to suppress
> estrogen production in women and Casodex and other
> to suppress testosterone production in men by
> shutting down the adrenal glands. (someone here
> mentioned you need the adrenals in good working
> order.....No. Quite the opposite for these
> cancers)
>
> Are these hormone based cancers "cured"
> differently than say liver or lung cancer?
>
> Doctor Kelly says the grape cure works great for a
> while but then fails, probably the same as
> wheatgrass failed for Eydie Mae. This failure
> according to Dr Kelly is because that without
> actual meat protein, the pancreas stops
> functioning. Dr Kelly's work is now taken over by
> Dr Gonzalez who uses many many pork pancreas pills
> daily to assist in digesting animal protein.
>
> Johanna Budwig, like Dr Kelly, claimed that cancer
> is a digestive problem.
>
> Dr Kelly claims to have cured himself of his
> non-hormone based cancer with animal enzymes.
> Bernard Jensen claims to have cured himself of his
> hormone based prostate cancer with carrot juice.
>
> Does anyone have personal knowledge of any people
> who have cured themselves of cancer? Recently.
> Not 100 years ago. And based on an accurate
> diagnosis of cancer?

Hi CoreyB
Ive personally met two people who have cured themselves of cancer using Dr. Morse's program of grape diet (or raw/fruit veg) and herbal formulas. One of these people had prostate cancer. Now he has no cancer!

Dr. Morse told us that 70-80% of his clientelle are cancer people, and 80-90% of these people cure themeselves of cancer with his program. Cancer is all about congestion and acidosis. People need to understand that if your lymph system is already all full and congested with acidic cellular waste, hormonal imbalances with acidic type hormones like estrogen and testosterone are just fuel on the fire. Usually the the adrenal glands are already weakened in this condition, and are underproducing progesterone to counter balance the acidic type hormones. It would be of great benifit to avoid saturated fats during this time because we know they boost up the sexual acidic type hormones. At the same time its important to boost up the adrenals with herbal formulas to improve their ability to reduce inflamation by means of progesterone and other anti-inflamatory hormones.

The adrenal glands are incredibly important and have MANY functions, including supporting nervous system strength by way of neurotransmitters. If the nervous system is weak, especially the autonomic nervous system, many of the automatic functions like kidney filtration, bowel function, etc.. are reduced. This also causes waste to back up. All of this contributes to cancer or any degenerative diseases.

Hope Im making sense smiling smiley

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 20, 2011 02:40PM

WorkoutMan,

If you please, how long has each of these Dr. Morse protocol people been cancer free since being declared cancer free? If you have this info, of course. Thanks!

Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: November 21, 2011 12:33AM

I'm curious as to which alternative health program or programs Steve Jobs went through during his 10 months post-diagnoses. I haven't read The Book yet, so don't know exactly what it says there.

My husband had testicular cancer (like Lance Armstrong) in 1982, had surgery & radiation, and he's still very much around at age 83. My sister had lung cancer diagnosed in 2002, her doctors didn't think she'd live past a year but gave her radiation, followed by chemo, & she's still around. On the other hand, my dad was diagnosed with liver cancer at age 74 in 1984, and died exactly one month to the day after his diagnosis (no treatment at all).

Date: November 21, 2011 02:54PM

Tamukha
Of the 2 I met, I can guess that the guy who had prostate cancer is about a year and a half. The other Im not sure about. You can phone their office and ask if you are seriously interested smiling smiley

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 21, 2011 10:14PM

KFCA,

Unusually successful outcomes in your husband and sister's cases--glad they are still with you smiling smiley

Date: November 22, 2011 10:04AM

to answer the original thread question " courage or what"?

i think its a "what"

i mean, the question was posed

so it could be one or the other

or maybe both

i don't know

what is courage to one person is just another day for another

Date: November 22, 2011 02:18PM

la_veronique

You always have such interesting things to say smiling smiley

Date: November 23, 2011 07:14AM

maybe u could say that it takes courage to be happy

or maybe u could say that happiness is just our natural state

pure n simple

and we just naturally go towards it with or without courage

so sometimes it is just a "what"

Posted by: vegmichelle ()
Date: November 29, 2011 08:41AM

There is a lot of scientific evidence that consuming specific foods can help equip the body to better fight cancers and other illnesses. In fact, what we eat is our best health ally, especially in a world where our bodies are assaulted by pollution, pathogens, chemicals, radiation and so much more, from the environment. However, cancer is a very strange disease because it can do unexpected things and it may or may not respond to treatments. What works for some may not work for others, but stories of raw success are always inspirational and it is definitely an alternative worth exploring, should the worst come to pass.

Keeping it raw at [rawfoodhealthwatch.com]

Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: November 03, 2014 01:31AM

Since I'm here, I thought I'd mention...

That a copy of Eydie Mae Hunsberger's California D/C has now been posted as a link from the blog "Wheatgrass Therapy" by William T. Jarvis, Ph.D. Easy to Google. Just wanted to complete my Nov. 06, 2011 posting on the subject.

Wasn't Hunsberger supposed to be one of Anne Wigmore/HHI's "success stores"?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables