Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Baby
Posted by: shawnasong ()
Date: October 02, 2006 04:11AM

Hello, I am wondering if anyone out there has experience with raising a raw baby. My son is 9 1/2 months old. He has always been vegetarian and dairy-free. Recently, we became raw. It's going pretty well, but I would really love to connect with others that are having or have had this experience. I have not found any helpful resources to guide me, except my intuition! I am happy that I recently read about the woes of soy, so he is off that now! I am not hell-bent on him being 100% raw, but it really feels so much more natural and healthy. Ultimately, I want whatever is best for my whole family. I really look forward to your posts.
Blessings,
Shawna

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Baby
Posted by: Mama Cass ()
Date: October 05, 2006 03:37PM

Hey,

since my little one is only 6 1/2 months, we don't have to do a lot with real food. but we are going to be raw. like you, not hell-bent on 100%, but as much as possible. right now he loves bananas and apple cores and he's been teething (he has four teeth, since two weeks ago, broke two at 4 1/2 months) on cold carrots, the really fat part. he loves oranges and lemons (go figure) but they give him a rash around his mouth.

i'll probably use intuition, though i know i've used other sources in the past, so i'll do more research and keep you updated.

cpfriz@hotmail.com

Look forward to more posts from other mamas!

Mama Cass

Re: Raw Baby
Posted by: shawnasong ()
Date: October 06, 2006 12:00AM

Hi mama cass,
I liked reading your post. Would you be interested in emailing eachother privately just to keep in touch about feeding our babies raw foods?
I'm at shawnasong@yahoo.com
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Shawna

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables