Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Back to Raw.....
Posted by: dafodil ()
Date: October 05, 2006 07:25PM

Hey all! I haven't been here in a while, so I'm back today to ask if anyone has any real suggestions as to how I can ease back into a raw diet. I adhere to a vegan diet 99% of the time, but have had some dairy in the last few days. I have not really been eating the most healthy vegan foods either...veggie burgers, soy cheese, etc.

I do like egg-less salads made w/ tofu and veganaise w/ some sprouts and red onion, but I woke up today with this incredible urge to purge (NOT in the eating disorder sense of the word!!) myself of all the crap I've been eating, and I NEED to lose the weight I've put on from not exercising and eating bad. The last time I went 100% raw I was energetic at first, but after a few days I experienced alot of lethargy. I probabley will not go 100% this time but I DO want to go back to it to a high degree. Any advise on getting back into the habit w/out throwing by body into total shock? I have raw books by Jennifer Cornbleet (easy stuff), Matt Amsden, and Juliano(I think thats his name)
Thanks!
Dafodil

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables