Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Colon Cancer, help needed.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 02, 2012 03:14PM

A good friend's girlfriend was diagnosed with this last year. She's only in her 20's sad smiley.
They've radically changed their lifestyle and have tried many health remedies with limited success. I'll post a run down of what they're doing now but please, make any suggestions you've got. I would prefer to hear the things you KNOW for certain have worked for someone as she must remedy this quickly. The doctors would like to take out pieces of her body, she is resisting that and opting for healing instead.

*It's not on this list but B17 was something they tried for a while.

Currently juicing (Cabbage, celery, carrots, potato, beets) in the morning.

2 green smoothies per day (60% leafy greens with 40% fruits and berries -with approx. a teaspoon of Maca, Chlorella and Spirilina.)

2 anti-infamatory beverages with Turmeric, cinnamon, nutmeg, almond milk, cocnut flakes, vanilla or peppermint oil, chlorella and spirilina.

80-90% raw vegan diet.

Full body massage 3-4+ a week.

Hemp oil for pain relief and healing effects.

Coffee enemas once or twice a day.

Lots of rest

Yoga most days in the morning.

Lots of laughter and eliminating stress when ever possible.

Mercury fillings replaced.

TONNES of love every day.

Been to an energy healer (just today) as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colon Cancer, help needed.
Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: February 02, 2012 05:14PM

Hi Coco, PM sent to you

Date: February 02, 2012 07:22PM

Thanks M, much appreciated smiling smiley.

Posted by: littlemermaid ()
Date: February 02, 2012 08:48PM

Are they familiar with Gerson Cancer therapy? [gerson.org]
One doesn't have to go to their clinic. They have a brochure with healing protocol that you can do at home.

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: February 02, 2012 08:53PM

Sounds like she has the right attitude and lots of love will heal. IMO and from listening to Brian Clement lecture for countless hours you should stop the coffie enimas, you should know this coco. And stop the fruit and replace it with bell pepers (or other vitamin c sources), not the green ones. Make sure she is on some Primal Defense Probiotic and there is B-17 in wheatgrass juice so make sure she is on that. I am not a holistic practicioner and I would be careful when taking advice in order to advise someone else over the internet. My suggestion would be to have them call HHI and get a phone consultation with Brian Clement, then you might be able to get his e-mail and they could keep in touch with him. I would think that she would benefit tremendously from Bowel Cleanses and Wheatgrass inplants as everybody is on them at HHI when they have cancer. Also make sure she is getting some resistance training on a regular basis this speeds healing by 8x. Sunshine is cheap so getting a workout in the sun would save her time. Also HHI makes a living vitamin D amoung others that is of high quality and would be very good for this type of challenge. Basically put the good stuff in and flush the bad out while strengthening the immune system.

Date: February 02, 2012 09:23PM

I should also add that everyone at HHI was asked to use two cloves of garlic twice a day, two ounces of wheatgrass twice a day and a high quality magnesium twice a day. This along with bowel cleanses she should do well. A person could go on for ever about all the things a person could do so try to teach her to prioritize with the most effective therapy first. Herbs are also VERY healing raw of coarse, I like Turrmeric for this type of challenge, but a person should use a variety of their favorite herbs.

Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: February 02, 2012 10:18PM

coco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A good friend's girlfriend was diagnosed with this last year.

You can eat your way to Health, but your body needs complete rest to heal Colon Cancer. Water Fasting has a good track-record. If it was me, I'd Water Fast one day, and Dry Fast the next until healed.
Don't expect quick results...20 to 30 days should shrink the Tumor significantly......WY

Posted by: madinah ()
Date: February 02, 2012 10:30PM

Fasting is the key, not food, not even super food.

Date: February 02, 2012 10:39PM

Again, thanks all for the advice but I would prefer to hear of things that actually cured cancer in someone known to you. She doesn't have time to try everything, she needs results. They have been doing all sorts of work for months now, time is pressing...

The first thing I said was to stop the coffee enemas, I didn't think that was a good idea either but their research has led them in that direction. I don't know that they are wrong and I am right, they're trying alternatives at least. Hopefully something will help her turn the corner on this soon.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 02, 2012 10:42PM

coco,

I wish your friend's beloved speedy healing. De-stressing is most imperative, and it sounds like she has a good safety net and that this is already occurring. I know of no accounts of fasting healing colon cancer, although it seems intuitively sensical. It is important to remember, however, that cancer cells are more adept at cadging glucose from the bloodstream than are healthy cells, so anything that causes great variations in blood sugar ratios may be counterproductive. A diet high in chlorophyll can be very helpful.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: February 02, 2012 11:36PM

My friend lived with cancer for over 8 years. The best she ever felt was the 30 days at a Gerson resort..I think she went to the one in Fallbrook, Ca. but I'm not sure. She didn't stay on the protocol though.

Then there is George Malkamus who cured his cancer many years ago, and his protocol is at hacres.com and they have health ministers all over the country.

Another thing I heard recently is John Kanzius (pronounced Kansas) that invented a promising cancer cure using radio waves and it's been touted as the most promising therapy to date.

[www.kanziuscancerresearch.org]

[www.youtube.com] Video of 60 Minutes with John Kanzius.

Also..depending on her diet, maybe using psyllium husk drinks would help in keeping a clean colon, and enough soluble fiber to move digestion along.

Coco..maybe make another thread on The Other Health Related forum so ideas could be presented and not clog this one with 'try this' remedies.

Love,
Prism

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2012 11:41PM by Prism.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 02, 2012 11:52PM

Coco, ever heard of Essiac tea? It's used for exactly this condition. I think it's a Native American combo.

I don't know this woman's means, but there is a place outside Chicago that has alternative treatments to chemo/raditation:

[www.totalhealthinstitute.com]

Just an aside: can you speculate on how she possibly could have gotten colon cancer at such a young age?! The only thing I can think of is that cancer runs in her family.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 02, 2012 11:54PM

Just a question to everyone who has responded: how do you feel about doing high-raw during an acute situation? I thought it was not advisable because the detox is too great.

Date: February 03, 2012 12:58AM

I am not familiar with high-raw, sorry if it is 100% raw than I do not agree, high-raw is just what you need, especially if it is life threatining. You have to deal with the detox and get rid of the toxins, this is partly what causes cancer.
Remember HHI has more success with this type of challenge than anyone in the world. It is a life change programe so all that I mentioned is important and more effective when on a raw diet. But again I urge her mother to call them and at least have a talk. 561-471-8876 If money is not an issue then she should seriously consider going there and get a head start on it. It is three weeks of intense info. not to mention a beautiful place to be in general. Fasting is also a part of it all but a little extreme for most. Juice fasts are the best and fasting a few days a week is also in the programe. If a person has unlimited amount of extra time and money then they can fast longer ON JUICES! but most have to funtion in life somewhat.

Date: February 03, 2012 01:05AM

It was the first thing I suggested to them, it's so incredibly expensive that they had to pass.

I directed them to a friend who sells essiac wholesale too, she had breast cancer and now makes the tea available to anyone who needs it.
No idea how she got it, she was an airline steward, maybe EMF's? I do know her mom passed recently, don't remember what from.

Date: February 03, 2012 01:06AM

Coco, have you heard about Dr Burzynski and his 'antineoplastons'? I haven't his web address, but you can google it. Apparently he has won some huge court cases where the drug companies have tried to shut him down and steal his patent. Yes, he had his discovery patented, but even then the Pharma companies were successful in patenting one of the key ingredients.

Currently, the FDA has approved trials using these 'antineoplastons', and have now completed the first two and have begun the third. If people have already gone through the Chemotherapy with no success, then the FDA will approve further testing using Dr Burzynski's 'antineoplastons'. The success rate is around 43% from memory, and while I personally do not know of anyone close to me that has had their cancer killed by the use of this therapy, I believe it is worth a go.

There are no negative side effects, and there is no need to change a persons diet either. I'm sure you can get hold of the DVD, as I ordered mine from the America for only little money. It's definately worth a look Coco, and I'd personally use this therapy in conjunction with dietary changes, such as the use of foods that contain a high proportion of 'resveratrol, such as dark red/purple grapes.

A few years ago, my ex wife's mother had liver cancer, and a local fellow was known to have killed cancer using certain herbal juices. He would not tell us just what the herbs were, but the juice was foul tasting, so my mother-in-law said. The herbal juice was used in conjuction with organic fruit/veg juice too.

Over a few months, xrays revealed the cancer reducing in size until the last xray didn't show it at all. However, the hospital would not believe it was gone, or admit any reduction in size. Against the wishes of the family, the hospital continued to give her morphine until she died. This was after a heated discussion over the last dose of morphine, where the family were forcfully removed from the ward. My mother-in-law died that day, and we believe that an overdose of morphine was administered to her. We believe that the overdose killed her and not the cancer since the xray did not show any cancer left.

Just imagine the drama that this would cause, that cancer was killed by herbal extract and fruit/veg juice? The system is so corrupt, it makes my blood boil Grrrr......Anyway, please consider these 'antineoplastons', as apparently a healthy body has an abundance of these, yet a cancer patient has none. This is what piqued Dr Burzyski's interest, so he administered the antineoplastons to the cancer patient and the cancer slowly died. There are cases where the cancer has returned, though further therapy and a higher dosage of the antineoplastons was administered and the cancer again slowly died. From memory, it has now been over five years since the cancer was destroyed in that particular patient.

cheers, geo x

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: February 03, 2012 09:04AM

Crucifers and aliums arrest the growth of more cancer cells than any other vegetables. Beets and spinach rock, too.

[www.care2.com]

Best wishes. <3

And, mushrooms must not be forgotten.

Posted by: Ifeelgood ()
Date: February 04, 2012 11:04PM

Canadian Researchers Obtain A Simple Cure For Cancer, But Major Pharmaceutical Corporations Aren’t Interested
[nutritiondietnews.com]

I've read about this drug that can be ordered off the internet and who's patent has run out. It has some side effects as detailed on the site where people who are taking it hang out, I don't know if they are permanent. the periphial neropathy is reversable, but then there is a side effect from the too rapid breakdown of cancer cells that might be fatal and also, long-term use, like up to year or so, seems to promote liver cancer.
[www.thedcasite.com]
"Several cases of mild peripheral neuropathy following dichloroacetic acid treatment at 50–100 mg/kg of body weight per day for several months to a year have been reported (Stacpoole et al., 1998a; Spruijt et al., 2001). All were completely reversible after cessation of treatment"

"You should closely monitor for side effects. We suggest that if you start to feel tingling or numbness in your fingers that you should get off DCA for a few days, then restart at the same or lower dose level. Some supplements often recommended are thiamine or folic acid. Vitamin B1 has been standard. There is movement now towards the use of benfotiamine instead of vitamin B1."

"Side effects atypical of DCA have been reported. These effects may be what is termed "Tumor Lysis Syndrome", the consequence of the rapid breakdown and death of cancer cells. This can be serious, and can result in death in some cases. The fact that we even have to worry about this is good news for us, because DCA is working so well against many cancers. TLS is also caused by other, standard, cancer therapies when they destroy tumor cells rapidly. "

Date: February 05, 2012 01:02AM

Ifeelgood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Canadian Researchers Obtain A Simple Cure For
> Cancer, But Major Pharmaceutical Corporations
> Aren’t Interested
> [nutritiondietnews.com]
>
> I've read about this drug that can be ordered off
> the internet and who's patent has run out. It has
> some side effects as detailed on the site where
> people who are taking it hang out, I don't know if
> they are permanent. the periphial neropathy is
> reversable, but then there is a side effect from
> the too rapid breakdown of cancer cells that might
> be fatal and also, long-term use, like up to year
> or so, seems to promote liver cancer.
> [www.thedcasite.com]
> "Several cases of mild peripheral neuropathy
> following dichloroacetic acid treatment at
> 50–100 mg/kg of body weight per day for several
> months to a year have been reported (Stacpoole et
> al., 1998a; Spruijt et al., 2001). All were
> completely reversible after cessation of
> treatment"
>
> "You should closely monitor for side effects. We
> suggest that if you start to feel tingling or
> numbness in your fingers that you should get off
> DCA for a few days, then restart at the same or
> lower dose level. Some supplements often
> recommended are thiamine or folic acid. Vitamin B1
> has been standard. There is movement now towards
> the use of benfotiamine instead of vitamin B1."
>
> "Side effects atypical of DCA have been reported.
> These effects may be what is termed "Tumor Lysis
> Syndrome", the consequence of the rapid breakdown
> and death of cancer cells. This can be serious,
> and can result in death in some cases. The fact
> that we even have to worry about this is good news
> for us, because DCA is working so well against
> many cancers. TLS is also caused by other,
> standard, cancer therapies when they destroy tumor
> cells rapidly. "

Drugs are not the answer, never where and never will be.

Posted by: Ifeelgood ()
Date: February 05, 2012 04:29AM

How DCA works is similar to the way raw food works. Raw food builds the blood and brings more oxygen to the cancer cells, and DCA works with oxygen too.
[en.wikipedia.org]
"Cancer cells change the way they metabolize oxygen in a way that promotes their survival. In laboratory studies of isolated cancer cells grown in tissue culture, DCA restores the original metabolism, and promotes their self-destruction."

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 05, 2012 04:54AM

I agree that drugs are not the answer to healing cancer. Nothing beats having a healthy lifestyle, and removing the carcinogens and the toxic energies, emotions, and thoughts that weaken the immune system.

Date: February 05, 2012 05:34AM

Guys, listen, thanks for the input but really, I'll take info on whatever you KNOW has worked for people, don't nay-say each other here. This girl has CANCER of the BOWEL. Seriously, think how you would feel if you'd been following a radical change in diet and lifestyle, doing all sorts of alternative things that you've researched, staying positive, working HARD at manifesting wellness but despite it all not getting any better...

Let's not let dogma get in the way here. If she hears it and it resonates with her you bet your bu+t she's gonna give it a try. She needs to find something that actually works here or her last resort is gonna be surgery and chemo. Wouldn't you be ready to take a little something before that? Bet you would...

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: February 05, 2012 10:35AM

Im not qualified in anyway but i know from others that ozone therapy is regarded as the cream de la cream of natural cancer therapies. Ozone rectal insufflation would be most likely the preferred method.

Ozone is also good at destroying viruses which been linked to various cancers. Might be worth looking into, or trying to find an experienced doctor.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: February 05, 2012 03:12PM

With cancer how can one know what will work for sure? If there were a sure fire cure for all cancers (Hulda Clark thought she knew) there would only be survivors of cancer.

Mostly it may as you say Coco come down to one of the most important things is to stay in a positive frame of mind.

I know that you know when you post anything on a public forum you have to weed out the bad to get the kernels of good.

Perhaps on the other health forum put up a healing vibration post and we'll all send our various healing thoughts to her.

Love,
Prism

Date: February 05, 2012 03:29PM

I have heard back that they are having some good results from cannabis oil! Fingers crossed and yes, Prism, many good healing vibes their way. Apparently they are seeing an immediate improvement and it gets better daily. Thank you Nature for herbs that heal!

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 05, 2012 07:28PM

coco,

Good news!

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: February 05, 2012 08:10PM

Just regular cannabis oil coco?

Interesting none the less, what is she reporting diminished symptoms or tumor getting smaller ?.

Date: February 06, 2012 01:24AM

I don't have a lot of details yet but I'll speak with them soon. Let you know what I find out!
Thanks all <3.

Date: February 17, 2012 04:44PM

They're waiting on test results right now, the cannabis is helping with the pain and also facilitating lots of sleep for healing.
I just forwarded them this article and then had it forwarded to me by a friend of the test subject in question. His leukemia appears to be gone.
You know, I have always loved the humble dandelion, it is the King and the Queen of weeds as far as I'm concerned. Every single bit of it is edible and much of it medicinal. Love love love love love you bright happy shining sunny faced blossom!

[www.cbc.ca]

Posted by: pborst ()
Date: February 17, 2012 05:42PM

Coco,

I'm not going to ask because I'm assuming this is stage 4. I'm stumbling in now late in the game and asking you to forgive my awkwardness. That said, I'm going to present Joel Fuhrman's anti cancer protocol verbatim if there is anything in there that might help. Best. Coco, sorry for missing the boat. best

Paul

Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
Eat to prevent cancer, to slow
cancerous progression, and,
possibly, to beat cancer. No
treatment—not even a program of
nutritional excellence—is consistently
effective for “curing cancer.”
Cancer is a bizarre end-stage disease
that responds in an unpredictable
fashion, but dietary protocols
that include vegetable juicing
and high intake of cruciferous vegetables
offer the most potential for
treatment and for increasing the
survival of cancer patients.
Here are the seven most important
dietary steps to take:

1. Vegetables (not fruits) should
comprise the largest part of
your diet.They should include raw
salad vegetables, raw solid vegetables
such as broccoli and snow pea
pods, as well as cooked vegetables,
which should be steamed lightly,
lightly sautéed in water, or cooked
in soups.

2.Sprouts are an excellent concentrated
source of phytochemicals.
Try mung, radish, alfalfa,
and broccoli sprouts. Broccoli
sprouts are the richest natural
source of sulforaphane.

3. Include large amounts of
green, leafy vegetables (spinach,
romaine lettuce, kale, collards,
and chard) and choices from the
cabbage family (cabbage, baby bok
choy, brussels sprouts, red cabbage,
and Chinese cabbage) in your salads.

4.Drink fresh-squeezed vegetable
juice two or three
times a day, made with carrots,
beets, tomatoes and greens (kale,
collards, wheat grass, mashe, and
cabbage). This provides the broadest
spectrum of cancer-fighting
nutrients. Only use organic vegetables
for juicing.

5.Beans also contain powerful
cancer-fighting compounds,
especially the darker colored and
reddish beans. Use them in a carrot
juice- or tomato juice-based soup
with added mushrooms and cruciferous
vegetables.

6.Use organic raw fruits, especially
those with high free radical-
absorptive capacity, such as all
berries, kiwis, gogi berries, red and
black grapes, cherries, papaya, and
red apples.

7. Use only raw, unsalted seeds
and nuts in your diet as your
source of fat. No animal fats or oils
should be used. Avocado and raw
nuts and seeds can be blended to
make delicious dips and dressings.

A Sample Cancer
Protocol Menu
The suggested meal options listed
below contain multiple choices.
You do not have to consume all of
the foods listed!
Breakfast
• 6-8 oz. glass of fresh-squeezed
vegetable juice made from carrots,
beets, kale, parsley, wheat
grass, or other greens
• Fresh fruit, especially blueberries,
blackberries, strawberries,
kiwis, and papaya
• One cup oatmeal with ground
flaxseed, walnuts, and added
fruit
• Fresh fruit smoothie, blended
with watercress, kale, and pomegranate
Lunch
• Large green salad with baby
greens, shredded cabbage, and
baby bok choy, with a healthful
fruit-nut-based dressing
• Vegetable Bean Soup, made
with zucchini, leeks, blended
cruciferous leafy greens, mushrooms,
onion, lentils, beans,
parsnips, herbs and spices,
cooked in half vegetable juice
and half water
• One fresh or frozen fruit (mango
or cherries) whipped into a
1/2 cup of pomegranate juice
Dinner
• Glass of vegetable juice (organic
tomato-based) with cruciferous
greens added such as cabbage,
watercress, and arugula
• Blended salad, 1-2 oz. raw
(See Anti-Cancer Solution on p.7.)
Dr. Fuhrman’s Anti-Cancer Solution
organic spinach, 2-3 oz. leaf lettuce,
1 oz. kale, Chinese cabbage
or bok choy. Blend greens
in a high-powered blender with
apple and cinnamon, avocado
and banana, strawberries and
pineapple, orange and lemon,
or any other cut fruit (and flavored
vinegar, if desired).
• Lightly steamed greens, such as
brussels sprouts, asparagus, and
artichokes
• Raw vegetables, tomatoes, baby
bok choy, carrots, peppers,
broccoli, snow peas, and small
raw okra, with dip or dressing
• Vegetable/eggplant stew made
with edamame, red peppers,
mushrooms, eggplant, tomatoes,
cauliflower, frozen peas,
and currants, with flavoring
such as cinnamon or turmeric
• Frozen organic strawberries
whipped with an orange or
dried pineapple
• Fresh or frozen fruit (whipped),
berries, or other fruit
• Eggplant-Hummus Dip
• Bean Salsa Dip or vinegar
Note:
As much as one avocado and 3
ounces of raw nuts/seeds can be
used in the dressings and sauces
each day. Nutritional supplements
also are included in the protocol.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables