Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Message Sent To Prana!
Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: February 11, 2012 10:55PM

I am very annoyed that you sensored this post, the content was not that bad and I waslearning something about both those people. Do you live in fear of what your friend David Wolf will say about all this? This is exactley what the www is for, exposing bad people and crappy products. You should let all the people speak and let the grownups choose what the truth is. It is clear to me that David Wolf is your pal. and perhaps even supports this site. I have not made a decision about DW but at this point he looks like a liar and it appears that hit a nerve in you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Message Sent To Prana!
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 12, 2012 04:49AM

DW is not my friend, and I am not happy with the way he promotes certain products. That being said, when we focus on stuff we don't like and that doesn't work for us, this tends to keep us stuck. When we focus on stuff we like and stuff we want to bring into our lives, this creates movement.

I know a lot of people love the drama that goes with these kind of threads that do character assassination, but this is not the kind of energy that I want to see promoted here on this forum.

Re: Message Sent To Prana!
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: February 12, 2012 05:44AM

Prana i sent you a few pm's in the past few months regarding taking my journal off, did you happen to get them?? Sorry i was hoping if you didn't check the inbox that maybe you would see this!! It is very important that i have them both deleted if at all possible!!! I would so greatly appreciate it!! you can reply to my pm for the names of the diary!
thank you so much!

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables