Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

anyone wearing barefoot shoes?
Posted by: adrian ()
Date: March 03, 2012 11:19PM

i've been very intriqued by this lately. anyone have comments on which type they like or don't? i have a pair of vibram 5 fingers, but found them too hot in the summer and too cold in the spring/fall! there are a lot more choices now than when i first bought that pair.

i'm trying to alter my gait in the shoes i have, which partly works, but it's hard to undo a lifetime of walking a certain way. i do notice though, most interesting, that midfoot strike and the whole gait cadence gives a completely different emotional feel, it feels peaceful. very nice.

Re: anyone wearing barefoot shoes?
Posted by: Duke ()
Date: March 06, 2012 04:12PM

Which type of vibram 5 fingers you have.
What are the pros and cons?

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: March 06, 2012 06:10PM

Vivobarefoot. I have the ~Evo's and the Breatho's. Absolutely fantastic.

[www.vivobarefoot.com]

Date: March 06, 2012 10:17PM

thanks for the responses...i've been reading on vivobarefoot, good to hear you like them, they look really nice too!

my vibrams are flow, it's hard to know what to say about them because i haven't worn them much... my feet were either too hot in them in the summer, or if it was cooler, then they were too cold. the ground feel was good though!

Posted by: veganreikiangel ()
Date: March 10, 2012 12:00PM

Vibrams don't fit my short wide feet. I wish they did!

Date: March 10, 2012 02:28PM

i think i have a bit of that too as my toes didn't really go that far into the toe spaces. little toes! the width was alright though. i think i'm going to try the vivobarefoot.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables