Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

waht's your go-to recipe?
Posted by: spectrum ()
Date: March 08, 2012 06:55AM

What is a recipe that's one of your top five. Something you eat at least once a week and totally love.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: waht's your go-to recipe?
Posted by: adrian ()
Date: March 08, 2012 01:53PM

apples, flaxseeds, almond butter and cinnamon. coarsely chopped in food processor. it tastes like apple crumble to me. i love it, i have it almost every morning for breakfast.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 08, 2012 02:36PM

Honestly? It's salad. Green leaves, chopped veggies, some dressing if I feel like it, or sometimes just olives instead of dressing.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 08, 2012 02:44PM

Fruit. Wash and Eat.

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: March 08, 2012 04:21PM

Celery sticks with avacado dip.

To be honest I am not 100% raw,so an occasional mixture of quinoa,and steamed green beans or brocoli with spices and a little oil is so yummy!

Vinny

Posted by: gems ()
Date: March 08, 2012 07:54PM

i love chopped up carrot, celery, apple and rasins(or grapes) to snack smiling smiley

green smothies i LOVE... sometimes if i wana treat... banana, baby spinage, tahini/a nut butter, caoco/carob, maple syrup/argave necter/honey YUMMMMMMM! smiling smiley

love mashed banana, with grated apple, honey, ground flaxseed, cinimon (simular to post above)

big salads smiling smiley add rasins alot to give more fruit sugar

(im still transitioning... but aim to go mostly raw when my bodies ready)... while im at this stage i love MASHED potatoe/sweet potatoe/parsnips with a bit of salt and sometimes flax or olive oil

if your craving chocolte... THIS IS AMAZING.... just blend up some yummy dates, some water and some raw cacao (or coco).... its like amazing chocolate moose! (add quanities to your liking, your get used to how much you need of each).... you can also add cranberries, coconut, ground almonds.... anything you want, if the mixtures thicker - make into small balls, rub into a plate of disicated coconut or almond meal...put in fridge to set YUMMMMM smiling smiley only for sometimes when you need to satisfy that craving with something good.... but mostly snack on fruit/veg/dried fruit.

for lunch... salad, for dinner, nomally potatoe/sweet potatoe/ rice with veg.

its amazing how your cravings change and taste buds change... I LOVE cooking, and used to use a lot of ingredients for one meal, now im happy with just a few ingredients, not much done to them, and not much dressing/flavours... just simple stuff smiling smiley simple in your body, and simple for your mind smiling smiley

Posted by: Molli ()
Date: March 08, 2012 09:44PM

I drink at least one green juice drink every day ...

I just add 2-3 different kinds of greens
1 lemon
2 apple

All organic. I juice them. Look forward to them every morning and sometimes in the afternoon. Something about getting those green nutrients first thing has a major psychological impact on me, besides also making me feel full.

Also like my big bowl of fruit every day.

Posted by: terris ()
Date: March 09, 2012 08:18AM

Tomato Herb Dressing. I found this from a gluten-free site and tweaked it a bit. It goes with everything. We use it as a dip, spread on Nori with veggies, on bread or crackers or on salads.

Creamy Tomato Herb Dressing

2 Tomatoes cut up
1 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tsp sea salt
2 tablespoons chopped and packed fresh tarragon
2 tablespoon chopped and packed fresh thyme

Buzz in the Cuisine art and enjoy!

VERY aromatic, too!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables