Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: New here,and looking into 8 1 1..major illness/candida
Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: May 21, 2012 10:02PM

Yes I would be very curious about the Lyme Disease, and who comfirmed the parasites? or was it obvious what they were. That is intense stuff Kevin, it never ceases to amaze me what comes out of people when doing these cleanses. I think it is very cool that you were able to rid yourself of these things! It also never ceases to amaze me how uneducated we are about these things. People live thier whole lives and don't even know they have these things in them much less able to rid themselves of them. I herd alot of stuff but never saw myself these things happening.

Kevin IMO the white mucousy stuff is yeast, I have seen this many times in people with fungal infections including myself. If you insist on continuing the fruit then you better learn the BEST way to stimulate your digestine fast. Fungas will damage the digestive linning and I am sure it has too some extent already (Leaky Gut) and that is why your immune system is compromised. This is almost certianly why you are getting the odd symtoms when you eat fruit!!!!!! No body is the same so your symtoms won't be the same for leaky gut as another. This is also why not one doctor will ever talk about it, it's not tangeble enough for them. If they cant rip it out and hold it in there hand then it does not exist. You can do a test with some very salty food, salt is a good medium to test with I have learned. Eat some really salty food and pay close attention to how you feel. Good luck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kevin1986 ()
Date: May 22, 2012 12:50AM

rzman,ever hear of Kauffmans phase 1 diet to kill fungas? It includes only a certain amount of select fruit,mangoes isnt on list. sad smiley

Well,I confirmed them. I saw with my own eyes, liver flukes,roundworms,etc. I took pictures and sent them to the doctor and his company who makes the worm cleanse.

Date: May 22, 2012 06:07PM

Well I will say again it's awesome that all that stuff came out of you. I understand it is hard to eliminate fruit from your diet but if you are as sick as you have stated here I would severly limit it. I have spoken to Brian Clement many times on the subject and he says every time to NOT have fruit! It would be different if you werent displaying so much mucous and had so many immune system issues. I am not telling you what to do, we all are doing the best we can and when a person is sick it makes things even harder. Brian is surely the most succesful healer in the world and has the evidence to prove it. This is why I believe he has not been shut down and that is why I listen to him. I have found that bluberries are the best for me as far as not feeding yeast. I am sure some of the other berries are not bad either. They are so expensive though lol how can any average joe afford them.
No I have not heard of Kauffmans Phase one diet. I have read more stuff on yeast than you can imagine but in the end if you have a severe issue then you should iliminate fruit. The only thing that makes perfect sense is that sugar feeds yeast and yeast weakens your immune system. Many people can heal with fruit but in your case I hope you make the right decision.

It might be too personal lol. but I would love to see the pictures of those worms.

Date: May 22, 2012 06:34PM

Ok yes I do know of Doug Kauffman, I love his televison show. I love people like this, kind of a whistle blower. He is really on with what he is saying but not up to the standards of a Brian Clement? Still I really like him and will watch his programe when I see one that is new to me, awesome stuff.
We do have to think for ourselves though and he is generalizing his protocal for the mainstream. He does this IMO because people to not want to hear to stop eating fruit. There are millions of people out there with yeast infections that are making there lives less enjoyable but IMO you are having more severe issues.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables