Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Can't really figure out how to eat for weight loss.
Posted by: AmIRawYet ()
Date: June 10, 2012 09:15PM

Hi so I need to lose 30lbs of fat and I'm also into bodybuilding so I don't want to lose muscle. Once the weight is gone, I want to build more muscle. I recently a 2 week juice fast even though I was juicing a couple pounds of greens, I still lost muscle and I don't want to lose anymore. Since then, I've just replaced a few cooked meals a day with green smoothies and I thought just by doing that I'd lose a few pounds but nothing. I'm just maintaining.

I keep reading posts about people not losing weight because of too much fat in the diet, but if I don't eat fat then I am constantly hungry. So how much fat should I be eating a day? Normally, for breakfast I blend homemade almond milk, pumpkin seeds, coconut butter and hemp protein. This is high in protein and fat and it keeps me full and satisfied for a few hours. I tried cutting this drink out because it is high in fat but no matter how much I eat, for breakfast, I am hungry. So I added this drink back in.

A few hours later, I typically eat a few bananas and drink a green smoothie. And again a few hours later. Sometime later, I throw in a few spoonfuls of raw, nut butter. This is at work. I'm not paid hourly and I don't get paid breaks so getting out of there as fast as possible is most important.

In the evening, I've been eating a good sized salad..not fully raw because of the dressing but I am trying to wean myself off it and use less.

I throw in a few protein shakes..actually just started using "Epic Protein" which is supposedly raw and it's low in fat.

I'm not gaining weight or losing and I don't really know why. If I cut calories any lower then I'm also hungry. This has been going on for weeks now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can't really figure out how to eat for weight loss.
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 11, 2012 12:24AM

Hi, AmlRawYet!

At the risk of causing catastrophic rolling of eyes from my fellow boardsmembers, I must ask, are you eating enough fruit? Your calories presently appear to be heavily skewed toward fat calories, rather than protein or carbs. Perhaps this ratio isn't working for you? Also, how active are you while doing this juice fast, and now? If you are getting enough calories and are working your muscles consistently, you should be maintaining muscle mass, if not adding it. How do you know that you've lost muscle tissue? How do you know that you havent gained fatty tissue? What is the rest of your diet like? Any other information you could give may be helpful. Hopefully, one of our fitness mavens here will chime in smiling smiley

Posted by: chat ()
Date: June 11, 2012 06:14AM

For me personally it's a simple math - the number of calories coming in, the number of calories coming out. It will be different for different people because of varied rates of metabolism and body fat percentage, but in the end there is an equation all the same. And once you tip it one way or the other you start gaining or loosing weight.

There are plenty of applications, for mobile phones and online, which allow you to monitor you calorie and nutrient intake (the latter is really useful generally for health!) Try one, and see what does the amount of food/excersise you've described in your post actually translates to.

Do you think you would still feel hungry if instead of cutting meals, you add excersise (calories out?)

Date: June 11, 2012 06:32AM

On the second thought, 30lbs is not that much, can't you just be patient for a while - as in yeh, I'm a bit hungry, but so what, there are much worse things happening in the world! - until you've lost weight, then you will concentrate on maintaining it.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: June 11, 2012 10:25AM

As others have took care of the dietary part what does your exercise routine look like, specifically the weight training.

Lifting heavy whilst still eating at least maintenence calories would be a good start. High intensity exercise is much better than low intensity long runs etc as it boosts the resting metabolism, which in your case is a great thing as you are looking to lose weight. Still consuming at least maintenence calories will make sure you are losing minimal muscle.

Give the juice fasts and other fads a swerve in my opinion, these are effective for some but mainly only because of the lack of calories being consumed. Much healthier just to eat well and exercise.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 11, 2012 04:14PM

<<Hi so I need to lose 30lbs of fat and I'm also into bodybuilding so I don't want to lose muscle. Once the weight is gone, I want to build more muscle. I recently a 2 week juice fast even though I was juicing a couple pounds of greens, I still lost muscle and I don't want to lose anymore.>>>

Hi AmIRawYet,

As a Wellness Consultant specializing in Weight Loss, I’ve coached thousands of people where over 90% of my students start their Journey for a Better Life on a long, extended properly conducted Juice Fast or a Juice Feast as I prefer to call it because the BIGGEST Mistake most people make when they do a Juice Fast is they do Not drink enough Juice, which is why I prefer to call my Version a Juice Feast! The average man I coach loses 30 pounds in 30 days and if done properly, 8 of those 30 pounds will be Fat and the other 22 pounds will be some of the most disgusting and nauseating things that you will ever see come out of you!!!

Not only is a long, extended properly conducted Juice Feast the Fastest and Safest way to Lose Weight, but if done properly, you can even gain Muscle on a Juice Feast, which I was able to do several years ago when I switched from lifting weights to lifting my body and I put 1 inch on my chest in 1 month. The Key is not in “juicing a couple pounds of greens” but in “Juicing 12 to 20 pounds of produce”! If you don’t drink enough and keep your Carbohydrate Fuel Tank Full, you will kick in Gluconeogenesis and will lose Lean Body Tissue, e.g. Muscles!

<<<Give the juice fasts and other fads a swerve in my opinion, these are effective for some but mainly only because of the lack of calories being consumed. Much healthier just to eat well and exercise.>>>

Hey powerlifer,

I’m sure if you had more experience or had a better understanding of what happens on a long, extended properly conducted Juice Feast your opinion would change, especially if you could see or better yet, experience the Transformation that comes from a Solid Food Vacation. Since this Transformation happens about 10 times faster had you opted for the “eat well and exercise” approach, it is much more Motivating and actually makes the whole Transition much easier.

In reality, the effectiveness of a Juice Feast has nothing to do with “the lack of calories being consumed” but in the Lack of Solid Food Consumed, thereby, drastically changing the Ionic Pressure in our Colon turning it from a Balloon into a Black Hole so it can SUCK all of that Crap throughout our Body out of our Body. The Key is to drastically change the Ionic Pressure in our Colon and the most drastic way is to STOP EATING SOLID FOOD!!!

Peace and Love..........John

Date: June 11, 2012 04:37PM

Hey John,

I can't say i agree with fasting in general and will probably never be convinced of the benefits attributed towards fasting. Infact most of the times i find that the temporary benefits are merely from resting sluggish digestive systems/liver, not consuming food allergies and so on.

Infact fasting can potentially be very dangerous and being that many people who do fast are already ill, i find often have some degree of adrenal gland dysfunction and in turn blood sugar irregularities so i never recommend it from that point of view.

I would prefer to work on restoring the digestive system or supporting the liver rather than just temporarily resting it. Juices are ok but not my favorite, i would prefer to have a green smoothie where the fiber is intact, although i sometimes have green juices with a little of the pulp left in.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: June 11, 2012 06:09PM

Hey powerlifer,

I agree with you about the Dangers of Water Fasting, but those concerns do NOT Apply to a Juice Feast…see Glutathione below. I also agree with you about Supporting the Liver or the Adrenals or any other Organ that might need Support if they need Support, but many times the best way to Support those Organs is with a Rest, but Not always - that’s where the True Art of Healing comes into play.

Since you are aware of the need to Support the Liver, what would you do for someone who has had Hepatitis C for 20 years and has tried every medical approach possible?

With your background, I’m sure you would want to Support the Liver, but how long is that going to take?

I’ve coached several people with Hepatitis C and within 1 month of nothing but Juices their Liver Enzymes were perfect - No More Hepatitis C without even having to Support the Liver.

Why did the Juice Feast work?

Because the Juice Feast addressed the major Cause of Inflammation - it removed the Source of Irritation and at the same time, gave the Body all of the Energy and Glutathione to Neutralize and Eliminate all of those Environmental Toxins and other Chemicals and Drugs, especially alcohol. This is the reason why Juice Feasting works for almost every Condition because so many other Dis-Eases stem from the Inflammation, which stems from a Toxic Body.

The Juice Feast also addresses many other Deficiencies, especially Biophotons and there is a direct relationship to our Health Status and our Biophoton Levels. According to Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp, Juice Fasting/Feasting bumps up our Biophotons to 114,000 and there is no way we can achieve those results with Green Smoothies nor can we do it as quickly.

Once again, if you had more experience, you would be singing a different tune. I’ve coached THOUSANDS of people and I’ve seen Juice Feasting work Miracles!!!

Remember what Einstein said, “Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.”

So until you do a Juice Feast for the appropriate length of time, which might be 3 to 4 Months, you will never be in a position to Evaluate nor Criticize its Benefits.

Date: June 11, 2012 06:23PM

Hey John,

I still can't agree im afraid, juice fasting whilst doesn't come with the same risks as water fasting still comes with risks especially still in regards to blood sugar.

There would be no way i would spend near half a year on just juices unless i was very desperate, which to be fair many are. There was a time i was desperate and did some water/juice fasting with frankly terrible results, most of those related to how trashed my adrenal glands were and blood sugar. I know from personal experience(which beats all as far as im concerned) that juices sent my blood sugar haywire, this isn't hard to understand when there is no fiber to slow down the absorption.

Juice does have many things going for it in terms of nutrition and im not doubting that many have benefits from it from consuming it. You speak briefly about deficiencies and i have no doubt that juice is a solid source of nutrients but id rather include a few juices in my diet than solely feasting on it, sugar without the fiber is a proven cause of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. But there are usually safer and better ways in my opinion of course. What in the juice is so dramatically increasing glutathione and how did you measure this out of interest?

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2012 06:27PM by powerlifer.

Date: June 11, 2012 07:06PM

Hey powerlifer,

Yes, blood sugar can be an issue for many, which is why those with blood sugar issues or cancer have to drink Vegetable Juices. And one of the main reasons why so many people have blood sugar issues to begin with is because their Cells are so full of Waste Matter that the sugar cannot go into the Cells. And the reason why the Cells are so full of Waste Matter is because the Colon has too much Crap inside of it, thereby, not allowing the Colon to do one of its primary jobs as a Depository for all of the other Waste Matter from all of our Cells.

So the simple solution is to drastically change the Ionic Pressure in our Colon, so the Waste Matter can dump out of the Cells and then, the Sugar can go into the Cells. This is why I see an almost 100% improvement in Type 2 Diabetes in as little as 2 weeks.

A big problem with Juice Feasting is that most people don’t do it right and in all honesty, 10% of people don’t see good results on a Juice Feast because their body is still Impaired and they haven’t figured out how to Support those Impaired Organs or Systems. But even for the 10% who have some type of Temporary Impairment, a Solid Food Vacation provides the Body with the extra Energy it needs to heal, so Juice Feasting is almost always the best preparation for a better way of life. Ideally, we want to change as fast as our bodies allow us and for most people, the Juice Feast fits the bill.

As far as the Glutathione, we don’t get any on a Water Fast and that is what I was comparing the Juice Feast to. The Water Fast does not provide us with what we need to deal with all of the Chemicals from the Chemical Revolution, which is why Water Fasting is so dangerous nowadays. Before the Chemical Revolution, Water Fasting used to be the best preparation for a better way of life, but not anymore - that’s where the Juice Feast comes into play.

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: June 11, 2012 09:41PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey powerlifer,
>
> Yes, blood sugar can be an issue for many, which
> is why those with blood sugar issues or cancer
> have to drink Vegetable Juices. And one of the
> main reasons why so many people have blood sugar
> issues to begin with is because their Cells are so
> full of Waste Matter that the sugar cannot go into
> the Cells. And the reason why the Cells are so
> full of Waste Matter is because the Colon has too
> much Crap inside of it, thereby, not allowing the
> Colon to do one of its primary jobs as a
> Depository for all of the other Waste Matter from
> all of our Cells.
>
> So the simple solution is to drastically change
> the Ionic Pressure in our Colon, so the Waste
> Matter can dump out of the Cells and then, the
> Sugar can go into the Cells. This is why I see an
> almost 100% improvement in Type 2 Diabetes in as
> little as 2 weeks.
>
> A big problem with Juice Feasting is that most
> people don’t do it right and in all honesty, 10%
> of people don’t see good results on a Juice
> Feast because their body is still Impaired and
> they haven’t figured out how to Support those
> Impaired Organs or Systems. But even for the 10%
> who have some type of Temporary Impairment, a
> Solid Food Vacation provides the Body with the
> extra Energy it needs to heal, so Juice Feasting
> is almost always the best preparation for a better
> way of life. Ideally, we want to change as fast
> as our bodies allow us and for most people, the
> Juice Feast fits the bill.
>
> As far as the Glutathione, we don’t get any on a
> Water Fast and that is what I was comparing the
> Juice Feast to. The Water Fast does not provide
> us with what we need to deal with all of the
> Chemicals from the Chemical Revolution, which is
> why Water Fasting is so dangerous nowadays.
> Before the Chemical Revolution, Water Fasting used
> to be the best preparation for a better way of
> life, but not anymore - that’s where the Juice
> Feast comes into play.
>
> Peace and Love..........John

I will second and third that brother, I have spent many months at Hippocrates Health Center as they are located right down the road from me. I could spend hours telling stories about all that, but I have a life. Maybe Powerlifter you should have stated what kind of juices you were doing, that would be the key to not spiking your blood sugar!
Probelm is it takes massive amounts of organic vegies and time for this to happen. Clearly AmIRawYet is not breaking down or absorbing his food and that is why he is always hungry, amoung other issues that might be going on. Powerlifter you should teach him how to use herbs to get the digestine going. Proper juice ingredients would be to eliminate root vegies like carrots and beets. Using sprouts is also very important. At HHI they use sunflower and pea sprouts to maintain blood sugar levels. They achieve this with the protien in the sprouts!

Date: June 11, 2012 10:54PM

Juices are juices they are void of fiber, sure green juices are lower in sugar but they are still void of fiber and thus their action is still the same on the body to some extent.

Whilst many can tolerate large amounts of juices no problem this isn't the point, large amounts of people can tolerate coca colas and jack daniels, it doesn't mean its the best way.

Juice fasting/feasting is like many other therapies in the alternative health field they are made out to be panacea cure all's when really like everything else they have their limitations and juice fasting is especially limited in that those with blood sugar or even digestive problems can't tolerate large amounts of sugar. Like i say i don't doubt people get benefits from consuming juice, just that consuming only juices especially for 3-4 months i would argue isn't healthy at all. Not to mention the fact on paper it is deficient in at least a number of key nutrients.

My main issue is that fasting including juice fasting is always considered as a cure all without considering that the individual may not even be able to tolerate these juices.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2012 10:58PM by powerlifer.

Date: June 12, 2012 11:33AM

<<<Juice fasting/feasting is like many other therapies in the alternative health field they are made out to be panacea cure all's when really like everything else they have their limitations and juice fasting is especially limited in that those with blood sugar or even digestive problems can't tolerate large amounts of sugar.>>>

Hey powerlifer,

Juice Fasting/Feasting is NOTHING “like many other therapies in the alternative health field” because none of these “other therapies” are Removing the Primary Causes!!! Whenever anyone has a Digestive Problem, that’s Nature’s way of telling them that their Digestive System does NOT like what they’ve been putting in it and our entire body, especially our Digestive System is BEGGING for a Solid Food Vacation. The Blood Sugar issue you keep talking about is a non-issue with Vegetable Juices. Vegetable Juice does NOT raise blood sugar levels as you seem to believe. Even 14.5 ounces of straight Carrot Juice only raises the blood sugar to 116 mg/dl according to a Study done at Hallelujah Acres. I’ve coached a lot diabetics and most of them can easily tolerate Carrot Juice with Vegetables and Hemp Oil, so your assertion is unfounded. For those who cannot tolerate using Carrot Juice as base to make their Vegetable Juices, they use Cucumber and/or Celery and virtually everyone with Blood Sugar Issues can tolerate these Vegetable Juices.

How do I know?

Because they’re testing their Blood Sugar Levels and most of them have NO BLOOD SUGAR issues whatsoever and within 2 weeks on nothing but Vegetable Juices most of my students are completely off their Meds, so once again, your assertion is unfounded.

<<<My main issue is that fasting including juice fasting is always considered as a cure all without considering that the individual may not even be able to tolerate these juices.>>>

“IS ALWAYS CONSIDERED…WITHOUT CONSIDERING”

That my friend is known as a Straw Man Argument. Very few people who advocate Water Fasting or Juice Fasting/Feasting are so anal as to insist that everyone can do either a Water Fast or a Juice Fast/Feast. In fact, most Water Fasting advocates now admit that most people have too many Chemicals to safely do a Water Fast. As I mentioned in an earlier post in this thread, “we want to change as fast as our bodies allow us and for most people, the Juice Feast fits the bill.” Please note that I said “most people” which means that some people might not be able to “tolerate these juices” but it’s usually not because of Blood Sugar Issues, it’s usually because the Kidneys cannot process the juices. Once again, Vegetable Juice does NOT raise Blood Sugar levels in the vast majority of the people as you seem to believe and for anyone who does have an issue with it, don’t do it. I always tell all of my students at the very beginning that there is no way we can tell how well they will do until they do it and if doesn’t work, don’t do it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2012 11:35AM by John Rose.

Date: June 12, 2012 11:52AM

Hey John,

Where did i mention in the vast majority of people in my post ?, what i did mention is that an all juice diet i.e a juice fast or feast as it is known does have potential risks when it comes to blood sugar and especially in those with adrenal gland and other endocrine disorders. I in no way suggested that everyone would have blood sugar issues, a healthy body is very good at regulating blood sugar. For someone who isn't healthy however this may be a different case, from personal experience vegetable juices did raise my blood sugar when consumed just alone, whilst they don't these days as my adrenal function has been restored they certainly did back then.

Again im not doubting that juicing has many benefits i have seen and read multiple studies on various juices and their potential health benefits. But i can't say im a fan of fasting in general still, the dangers of fasting aren't highlighted enough especially when it comes to water fasting and even worse dry fasting.

Would i try fasting again one day, maybe if i was desperate enough and other options weren't working for me. For the majority of health complaints there are more proven and safer options. There are multiple ways to deal with inflammation that you keep talking about and the first place to start would be supporting adrenal gland function which as you'll know produce some of the bodies own natural anti-inflammatory steroids. An all juice diet for 3-4 months as you suggested above i can't see being healthy in my opinion of course, not to mention it is deficient in several micro and macro nutrients like i mentioned before.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2012 12:03PM by powerlifer.

Date: June 12, 2012 01:41PM

Personally I love fasting, have been doing water fasting for several years before I learned about raw foodism. One day a week like a clock, and then occasional 7-10 days couple of times a year.

Haven't tried juice fasting, mainly because what I believe I can achieve with it, I can more easily achieve it with water fasts. Which is basically giving the body a break, cleaning it out a little, and generally feeling good during the fasts. Recently I found out about calorie restriction research and was glad to learn that my weekly water fasts may be contributing to my health in ways other than simply clean/rest/make me feel better.

Which brings me to the point - no matter how many posts are made claiming the miraculous benefits of juice (or water) fasting, like cancer cure and hepatitis cure and so on, whether they are made capitalising every other word or not - until there is a scientific support for these propositions they are mere anecdotal evidence and as such worth nothing. I say this emphasising again that I am not as such against fasting, on the contrary I love it, and I would love if it were proved that fasting whether juice or water has all the claimed miraculous effects. But alas, so far it hasn't been.

While I believe that this is a reasonable position, I appreciate in the world there are enough people who are either gullible, disappointed, desperate or simply less demanding, to keep the juice-fast-cure-all industry going. Well, one can hope that perhaps some of these people' monetary contributions will go towards some adequate scientific research, which would be able to support at least some of the claims made by the proponents of the industry.

>Banana ice-cream rocks!<

Date: June 12, 2012 01:55PM

A red flag always raises for me when i hear anyone suggest that a particular diet, herb, supplement or therapy works for "nearly every condition". Especially a therapy with little to no research to back up such assumption.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2012 02:07PM by powerlifer.

Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: June 12, 2012 04:33PM

you're gonna have to get used to being hungry and eating more fruit and vegetables. You will crave fats here and there when in a low fat mode. you'll get over it. If you eat fat you are probably not gonna lose weight. replace your calories with fruit and veggies. your body will adapt. suck it in and face the facts.
things can feel hard at first, but you have to fill that void with things that you can eat. focus on what you CAN eat, like salad! fruit salad!! eat as much as you want! just don't eat more than a tsp of hemp seed or a half an avocado per day. its that simple. have faith in the transition.

Date: June 12, 2012 04:43PM

Hey powerlifer,

Perhaps the best way to clarify our conversation for everyone else’s sake, especially those with Blood Sugar Issues, is that most Blood Sugar Issues are more related to Toxicity than Adrenal Fatigue and in most cases, the Adrenal Fatigue is also related to Toxicity.

So the Ultimate Solution is to Remove the Primary Cause or Primary Source of Toxicity, which are all of those Foods that have Slow Bowel Transit Times, thereby creating a slow Stagnant Cesspool instead of a fast moving Sewage System. This increase in Ionic Pressure in our Colon prevents our Colon from doing its job as a Depository for all of Waste Matter throughout our Body and most of Mankind’s Ills can be traced back to this simple, but deadly Impairment of Function.

<<<There are multiple ways to deal with inflammation that you keep talking about and the first place to start would be supporting adrenal gland function which as you'll know produce some of the bodies own natural anti-inflammatory steroids.>>>

My approach is different. I always start with Removing the Primary Causes first and then, see if we have to Support any Organs or Systems that are Impaired. In 90% of the cases, all we have to do is Apply the Law of Cause & Effect by Removing the Primary Causes and when we do that, most if not all of those other Subsequent Causes, like Hepatitis C or Adrenal Fatigue, disappear. However, in about 10% of the cases, we have to recognize the Ripple Effect and Support our Body if it’s Impaired because we cannot change the Condition of our Body overnight.

I have a suggestion for you since you seem open minded. If you can tolerate drinking Vegetable Juices now, drink 2 or more Gallons of Vegetable Juice a day for 1 week and I’m willing to bet that you will have a Light Bulb Moment within 1 week and you’re going to like it! But if you are not ready to Test an Idea whose time has come and are overly concerned that you will lose any of that precious muscle that you’ve worked so hard to get and maintain, I understand. However, you can gain Muscle on a Juice Feast just as easy as on the Diet you are on now as long as you drink enough Juice and you can still get that Magic 1 Gram of Protein per Kilogram you believe you need and you could even put some Hemp Protein Powder in some of the Juices as a precaution if you don’t think you can get enough Protein from the Juices. If that’s what you think, however, think about this for a moment - 1 Gallon of Carrot/Spinach Juice in a 50:50 ratio has 80 grams of Protein and you’ll need at least 2 Gallons a day, so that’s 160 grams of Protein! And then, if you really think that there are some other Micro or Macro-Nutrients that are missing, you can always take a Supplement or even add a couple egg yolks if you absolutely have to.

Date: June 12, 2012 04:44PM

<<<Haven't tried juice fasting, mainly because what I believe I can achieve with it, I can more easily achieve it with water fasts.>>>

Hi Chat,

Water Fasting does Not address the issue of Biophotons and Juice Feasting Bumps Up our Biophotons faster than anything else. If you like Scientific Evidence, you’ll love what you read about Biophotons. Since Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp is from Germany and since Juice Fasting is or, at least, used to be the #1 Way they Heal in Germany, Dr. Popp knows that Juice Fasting can Bump Up our Biophotons to 114,000.

In fact, the best Scientific Evidence we have to Eat Raw Food and the best Scientific Evidence we have to do a long, extended properly conducted Juice Feast has to do with Biophotons. Cooking Destroys these Biophotons by 100% and since most people are NOT ready to eat a Raw Food Diet, Juice Feasting may very well be the only way most people will ever be able to see what they’re missing and then, finally be in a position to realize that Life has been an Illusion and now, they are no longer Willing to Eat in a way that’s Causing most of our problems.

Date: June 12, 2012 04:45PM

<<<A red flag always raises for me when i hear anyone suggest that a particular diet, herb, supplement or therapy works for "nearly every condition".>>>

Powerlifer, have you never heard that Death begins in the Colon?

If this Organ is Impaired, we’re SCREWED!!!

Date: June 12, 2012 04:55PM

Hey John,

I have a very heavy juicing past infact i used to run a juicing website because i loved juicing that much. So yeah im certainly no stranger to large amounts of green vegetable juices or the benefits of juicing. Infact i still juice to this day but only a glass or two a day.

Saying that i still don't believe that living just on juice for any period of time is healthy and like said above is deficient in a number of key nutrients.

Whilst i do agree that toxins are implicated in many diseases i certainly don't subscribe to the theory that all disease is simply caused by toxicity or poor digestive/colon health, although they certainly do contribute and are involved in many diseases i do agree with that.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: June 12, 2012 04:56PM

2 GALLONS a DAY - you must spend the whole day in the bathroom!!! smiling smiley
That's one heck of a lot of liquid.

Date: June 12, 2012 06:50PM

flipperjan Wrote:
> 2 GALLONS a DAY - you must spend the whole day in
> the bathroom!!! smiling smiley
> That's one heck of a lot of liquid.

US gallons are slightly smaller than our UK ones, still impressive winking smiley

Date: June 13, 2012 01:54PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> Hi Chat,
>
> Water Fasting does Not address the issue of
> Biophotons and Juice Feasting Bumps Up our
> Biophotons faster than anything else. If you like
> Scientific Evidence, you’ll love what you read
> about Biophotons. Since Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp is
> from Germany and since Juice Fasting is or, at
> least, used to be the #1 Way they Heal in Germany,
> Dr. Popp knows that Juice Fasting can Bump Up our
> Biophotons to 114,000.
>
> In fact, the best Scientific Evidence we have to
> Eat Raw Food and the best Scientific Evidence we
> have to do a long, extended properly conducted
> Juice Feast has to do with Biophotons. Cooking
> Destroys these Biophotons by 100% and since most
> people are NOT ready to eat a Raw Food Diet, Juice
> Feasting may very well be the only way most people
> will ever be able to see what they’re missing
> and then, finally be in a position to realize that
> Life has been an Illusion and now, they are no
> longer Willing to Eat in a way that’s Causing
> most of our problems.
>
> Peace and Love..........John

Hey John, what exactly is the "issue of biophotons"?

I did read about them, and they are tiny particles of light emitted by living cells. The research is ongoing as to the function of these emissions and possibility of them being part of cells interaction.

You say "cooking destroys biophotons 100%". Well, that's pretty obvious - cooking kills cells and of course being dead they no longer emit anything. Lol. Btw same happens when you digest living cells in your stomach.

So what exactly is the issue of biophotons, so that it would make sense for me to adopt juice fasting instead of water fasting for that reason?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2012 01:56PM by chat.

Date: June 15, 2012 02:55PM

<<<I did read about them, and they are tiny particles of light emitted by living cells. The research is ongoing as to the function of these emissions and possibility of them being part of cells interaction.>>>

Hey Chat,

It sounds like you read about them on Wikipedia, which I would hope you know is NOT a reliable source for Information on Health. I could not help but wonder why this was all you could come up with, so I did a quick google search and, of course, Wikipedia came up first and their article is the WORST article I have ever read on this subject, which comes as NO surprise to me.

Anyway, I’m little disappointed as I thought this would intrigue you and yet, you don’t seem to have a thrist for Knowledge as I thought you did. If someone told me about something this important and I didn’t know anything about it, I would have a 100 page file on it before the day was through.

So for the rest of us who might not know about how “Wikipedia articles about Health Care have turned Wikipedia into a PROPAGANDA MACHINE - with the full knowledge, and cooperation, of the management of both the Wikipedia Project, and the Wikimedia Foundation” check out these 2 articles:

A4M Sues Wikipedia - Quackbuster(?) Propagandists Targeted...
[www.bolenreport.com]

Exposed: Wikipedia Holds Bias against Natural Health
[www.naturalnews.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2012 03:01PM by John Rose.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables