Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Cell Phone support buddy wanted
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: October 20, 2006 08:09PM

Thought that it might work if I could find someone or a few someones that would like to connect via our cell phones for a buddy support system to get started, re-started, motivated, teaching, learning, helping with our raw food program.

I want to stay raw, had great success when I was high raw, but can't seem to get back to that after I fell off the raw food wagon.

We could connect via our emails first then trade phone numbers. Mine is prismkitten@yahoo.com

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cell Phone support buddy wanted
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: October 21, 2006 12:19AM

Prism: You can always post, or feel free to e-mail me (if I can help) at davidzanemason@hotmail.com

-David Mason

Posted by: learningtofly ()
Date: October 22, 2006 03:44AM

Cell phones are very very cooked.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 22, 2006 04:35PM

Hi Prism,

I would be glad to be a support buddy via e-mail. I don't think phoning would work for my (and my family's) schedule. E-mail is just easier to fit in.

Anyway, you can e-mail me at beckyhatch25@gmail.com if you wish. I'm no raw guru, but learning and struggling like most.

Becky

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: October 26, 2006 01:12AM

Kind of surprised that there wasn't anyone that wanted or needed to hook up via our cell phones.

I'd love to be able to call someone (no matter what percentage of raw they are) and say.."hey..I feel like I need to go buy some ice cream, help!" The person I contact would say..well whatever they felt like saying. Something to help me from getting past that mini crisis.

Oh well..that's ok. If anyone would like to be raw food buddies e-mail me, and if anyone finds this after it falls off the top of the forum again and wants to try the cell phone support..let me know.

I'll have Internet service soon anyway and then I'll be here daily..which always helped a lot.

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables