Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Is Healing Cancer Naturally Allowed
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: June 21, 2012 04:06PM

Sometimes I think of what I would do if one of my family members or good friends got cancer. I fantasize that I'll have them come and live with me and I'll cure them with sun, fresh air, exercise, fresh water and the Raw Food Diet and Juicing.

My question is - does anyone know if it's against the law. If a person is diagnosed with Cancer, can they just Opt Out of chemotherapy and radiation and just say - I'm going to try to heal myself naturally - or is that 'against the law', and they're tracking you once you're in their system?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Healing Cancer Naturally Allowed
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: June 21, 2012 04:11PM

What is against the law is for a doctor to offer a treatment other than chemo, radiation, or surgery. A worthwhile video to see is Healing Cancer From Inside Out

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: June 21, 2012 04:15PM

be careful. If you promise anybody a cure from cancer, then their family may sue you if you fail.

I have family members that look fat and sick. Just imagining the effort I would have to do to convince them of anything makes me retreat into silence. Death is normal I suppose.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2012 04:19PM by Panchito.

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: June 21, 2012 06:17PM

You should have the option to refuse treatment.

I have only heard horror stories of the state getting involved if people refused chemo for children (minors). But those cases are not the norm and garnered huge attention.

I wish I would have known about juicing et al before my mom was diagnosed with cancer... Chemo killed her, not cancer.

I suppose, really, all you can do is educate people, allow them to make their own choices and then offer to support as much as they allow it.

You can only legally get nailed for something like practicing without a license if you were to open a clinic, charge money, advertise, etc.

Naturopaths are only legally allowed to suggest "alternative" therapies as a "compliment" to chemo, and they cannot legally advise people against chemo. Pretty messed up.

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: June 21, 2012 07:43PM

I am surprised that you would even ask this question,but the more I thought of it I understand why.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 22, 2012 11:36AM

Agree with Prana; a minor in your care cannot be refused conventional treatments, nor an elderly person, if you have legal custodianship. But you can refuse care, and can give tacit advice to someone, as long as it's not coercive--it's hard for it to be legally proven that you are practicing medicine without a license.

"Healing Cancer from the Inside Out" is one of the best films you can "tacitly" advise loved ones to watch winking smiley

Posted by: rab ()
Date: June 22, 2012 12:04PM

Prana, thanks for the link, I ordered that video. I will send it to somebody.

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: July 01, 2012 07:31PM

Yes, you can refuse treatment in the us anyway. One thing close to this subject is that you can also refuse vacinations to your kids. I am not sure of the details but Brian Clement did it! They were trying to force him to do it and then he found out that it is not a law and the school were trying to force it!

Date: July 01, 2012 10:38PM

We still live in good times. We can still refuse some things, but it is not the same as it was twenty years ago. Things are changing quickly.

Unfortunatelly, it will not be possible for us to just live our way and expect the government to let us do it. It is important to notice the changes in laws and policies (and they are drastic) in order to prepare.

What to do? I don't know, but the thing I feel necessary is to have alternatives, places to move, ways to survive.

I read somewhere that, if you are into health food and healthy living, you are automatically put on the potential terrorist list. That is a confirmed fact.

Date: July 01, 2012 11:31PM

The FBI loves to infiltrate vegan potlucks, I kid you not. "Green" is the new "red." Watch out for vegans, aka "watermelons"--green on the outside, red on the inside. It makes me ROFL, except, they're serious.

Google it. :O

Veganism is a HUGE threat to many established powers that are... albeit a completely peaceful threat, that if they followed the trend, would be a win for everyone, people, planet, and corporations. *duh* tongue sticking out smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2012 11:32PM by phantom.

Date: July 02, 2012 02:03PM

rab,

Things are bad, but this:

I read somewhere that, if you are into health food and healthy living, you are automatically put on the potential terrorist list. That is a confirmed fact.

is not so, or you wouldn't have been allowed back into this country after your recent trip, no? To qualify for the Terrorist Watch List, you must have some validated or strongly suspected connection to known terrorist groups/affiliates. The TSC is criticized for flagging people based on religion and nationality, but so far, not for food regimen. Sorry. Same goes for the U.S. No Fly List. Earthbound Farms and Raw Reform are not considered terrorist groups, LOL!

Date: July 02, 2012 02:10PM

Well, I personally like positive activism rather then negative. Meaning, it is better to promote permaculture than to fight against Monsanto. It is even better to lead by example.
But, a lot of people find that it is necessary to fight the legal battle against Monsanto and the likes, too. Those people are in the group that may get 'special' treatment from the government agencies.

Posted by: fresherthanlife ()
Date: July 03, 2012 06:31AM

Unfortunately, it's really hard to treat cancer naturally LEGALLY these days. The health care bill really only made it worse: [fresherthanlife.com]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 07, 2012 07:04PM

Rab wrote,

<<<I read somewhere that, if you are into health food and healthy living, you are automatically put on the potential terrorist list. That is a confirmed fact.>>>

Phatom wrote,

<<<The FBI loves to infiltrate vegan potlucks, I kid you not. "Green" is the new "red." Watch out for vegans, aka "watermelons"--green on the outside, red on the inside. It makes me ROFL, except, they're serious. …Veganism is a HUGE threat to many established powers that are... albeit a completely peaceful threat, that if they followed the trend, would be a win for everyone, people, planet, and corporations. *duh* >>>

We had Cointelpro infiltrate our Vegan Radio Show in Houston. Everything that has to do with us getting Healthy is a treat to the Status Quo!!!

Check out this article that came out a couple of days ago and an Interview with Lew Rockwell right below it…

Homeland Security Report Lists ‘Liberty Lovers’ As Terrorists
[www.infowars.com]

Here is a small snippet from the article…

The report takes its definitions from a 2011 study entitled Profiles of Perpetrators of Terrorism, produced by the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism, in which the following characteristics are used to identify terrorists.

- Americans who believe their “way of life” is under attack;
- Americans who are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”;
- People who consider themselves “anti-global” (presumably those who are wary of the loss of American sovereignty);
- Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”;
- Americans who are “reverent of individual liberty”;
- People who “believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty.”

The report also lists people opposed to abortion and “groups that seek to smite the purported enemies of God and other evildoers” as terrorists.

[www.infowars.com]

I just got through listening to this really interesting Interview with Lew Rockwell and Mike Adams and here is the link and a few of my notes…

[tv.naturalnews.com]
Lew Rockwell interview on liberty, big government and more
(1623 views) Uploaded 6/4/2012 1:47:19 PM by Health Ranger
44:25 Minute Video

3:35 MM
Of course, they want Money and Power - that’s always the justification and the Goal of Government, but these are Bad people - they’re Not Good people. The people who rise to the top in Government are 100% very Bad people. I don’t care whether they’re Republicans or Democrats or whatever other Labels they’re giving themselves - they’re Monsters - Moral Monsters. 3:57 MM

4:27 MM
FA Hayek has a great Chapter in his book called the Road to Serfdom called Why the Worst Rise to Top and he points out that in the Private Sector by and large, you know, nothing is perfect, but by and large the most talented, smartest, hardest working, most frugal, most farseeing people rise to the top, whereas, in Government, the Worst people Rise to the Top. The ones who were the best at lying, who are the best demagogues, who have No Moral Conscious whatsoever don’t mind Killing people on mass, for example. Maybe they even like it.

So these are the people we’re supposed to think of are protecting the common good, the National Interest, the Public Interest, all of these buzz phrases that are all just Lies. The Government has its own Interest - the Government is a Parasite - it lives off the rest of us and its Interest is to diminish us - make Itself more Glorified and Wealthier and more Powerful.

So it’s always against the Interest of the American People. Government is always and everywhere the Enemy against Civilization and everything that’s good. 5:27 MM

29:16 MM
As to the Monarchy and Democracy and so forth, Hans-Hermann Hoppe’s great book on Democracy: the God that Failed, points out that Monarchies could never be as Tyrannical as Democracies because for one reason everybody realized that the Government was a separate Entity living off of them. There’s a King in the Versailles, the Court of Versailles, they’re dressed in silks and they have fancy carriages and Palaces and big banquettes and so forth. Everybody knew they were living off them. With the Democracy we’ve all been Conned into the view that, well gee, it’s us. You know, you hear people talking, should we go to Mars? Well, you know, it’s not we going to Mars - it’s the Government, NASA and Special Interest associated with NASA, so the Government is NOT us. But Democracy has been one the greatest Inventions from the standpoint of the Big Government ever in the human race - it’s Fooled people, so that while nobody ever thought that they could become King, everybody thinks, well gee, maybe I could become President. Of course, No you can’t, but you’re Fooled into that and you’re Fooled into believing that we are the Government. It’s we - we’re doing this to ourselves. No we’re Not. There’s still a Parasitic Over Class Ruling the Rest of us - they’re just not living in Identifiable Palaces and Identifiable Silk Suits and so forth and Identifiable wigs and fancy carriages. 30:33 MM

36:46 MM
Well, if they want to take a look at Murray Rothbard’s For a New Liberty that’s a good place to start. Really, anything by Rothbard - you can take a look at his Essay on the Anatomy with a State and also War, Peace and the State that are free on LRC. … But I would start with Rothbard - he’s the key thinker when it comes to matters of Freedom and also Economics. 37:20 MM
[tv.naturalnews.com]

Peace and Love..........John

Date: July 08, 2012 11:59AM

To my reading, the description phrases in these documents all describe people like Timothy McVeigh and Scott Roeder, people with whom I have nothing in common, not being a sociopath. Mike Adams and Lew Rockwell are attempting to gain insight on how evaluations are made, but I keep in mind that neither of them has intelligence experience nor attempts ever to consult those that do. In the above excerpt, they are merely extrapolating based on their own preconceptions.

The very intel descriptors quoted don't really describe people like us, even if one is reading them askance. They are talking about people who shoot cops during traffic stops because of "sovereign citizenship." That doesn't describe us here--I hope! And I hope it doesn't describe them, either, but . . . [shrug]

Date: July 08, 2012 08:41PM

Timothy McVeigh was a patsy similar to Oswald…see A Nobel Lie.

Noble Lie: A myth or untruth knowingly told by the elite to maintain social harmony, or the social position of the elite. -- The Republic, Plato

A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995 with James Lane and Chris Emery 1/3
15:21 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

McVeigh Video Destroys OKC Bombing Official Story: Director Bill Bean Speaks Out
Infowars Nightly News
Thursday, January 12, 2012
[www.infowars.com]

McVeigh Video Destroys OKC Bombing Official Story
Shows McVeigh was in military receiving instruction in "explosives and demolition" over a year after official story says he was discharged, whistleblower harassed for years while unknowingly in possession of bombshell tape
Prison Planet | December 18, 2006
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
[www.infowars.com]

Hoppy Heidelberg: OKC Bombing was Designed to Get Clinton's Anti-Terrorism Bill Passed 1/2
15:10 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Hoppy Heidelberg: OKC Bombing was Designed to Get Clinton's Anti-Terrorism Bill Passed 2/2
13:29 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

MSNBC to Run McVeigh Propaganda Myth on Anniversary of OK City Bombing
April 5, 2010
[www.infowars.com]

Date: July 08, 2012 10:07PM

Hey Tam,

Who was in charge of the Oklahoma Bombing Investigation?

The same guy in charge of Fast and Furious…Eric Holder!

Proof The OKC Bombing Was An Inside Job
Saturday, December 17, 2011
[www.infowars.com]

Date: July 08, 2012 10:45PM

How can someone not have the choice to refuse chemo for their child?

Posted by: SkyFeather ~ ()
Date: July 15, 2012 10:32AM

Cancer is a business and science and doctors are forced to obey the 'norm'. Modern medicine is copying nature to sell drugs. Only nature cures.

2000 B.C. - Here, eat this root.
1000 A.D. - That root is heathen. Here, say this prayer.
1850 A.D. - That prayer is superstition. Here, drink this potion.
1940 A.D. - That potion is snake oil. Here, swallow this pill.
1985 A.D. - That pill is ineffective. Here, take this antibiotic.
2000 A.D. - That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root

Date: July 15, 2012 01:19PM

SkyFeather, LOL!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables