Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Healed from Iperthyroidism changing her diet
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 23, 2006 10:29AM

Dear friends,
I have received 2 photos of a friend of mine, Sofia, who is on a transition diet, the one suggested by Arnold Ehret, since four months.
She was diagnosed as "ipothyroidal" and Euthyrox ormone prescribed life time.

The photo over is the one of the ID card but I think that you can see the “collar” around the throat.

The following photo is of 20 days ago and you can clearly see that the “collar” is considerably reduced, almost gone. Sofia, says that beyond the aesthetic betterments she has health benefits every day! She doesn't take anymore "her" euthyrox lifetime daily pill! Sofia is 40 years old.

Raw food reality in Italy is very poor. We have Barilla that every day bombard us with "pasta is home" "pasta is love your kids" and is very difficult to strip off such misconceptions, but every day, someone buys a book, "The Mucusless Diet Healing System" that I translated in Italian and we get one more rawfoodist.

I have put online a forum, sorry it's in Italian, where people demand and receive help to be transitioned to raw foods.
The forum now has only near 250 user accounts, but it's the most important effort ever made for raw food in Italy.

We need advice regarding the transition of kids. It is becoming an issue in Italy, because pupils cannot stay quite in the classroom with indigested foods in their body and are diagnosed for ADHD and put on Ritalin.

You can see our forum here: (you need to register free before)
[www.arnoldehret.it]

Happy to have found the "Living and Raw Foods" community!
Luciano

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Healed from Iperthyroidism changing her diet
Posted by: cherie ()
Date: October 23, 2006 06:01PM

that's great news! i'll tell my friend living in Rome about your forum. he is not a complete raw vegan, but he has been doing a lot to get in plenty of fruits and vegetables smiling smiley

Re: Healed from Iperthyroidism changing her diet
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 23, 2006 06:26PM

Very well done, Chery. There is a small group leaving on raw food in Rome that can be contacted on the forum. Sometimes they meet togheter for fruit party! Realy dedicated and nice people.
Have a good day, Luciano.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables