Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

E3 Live vs. E3 AFA - comparison
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 26, 2006 12:09AM

I am in the process of transitioning to a living foods/vegan diet. I've had 3 colonics and over the last year have implemented as many fruits and vegetables as possible (with the longest span of ALL raw being 4 months). I'm looking to purchase the E3 supplement but was wondering about the potency between the E3 Live and the E3 AFA. The AFA is clearly more economical, but I am trying to figure out if it's worth it to get the LIVE, or if the AFA is a good starting point for someone relatively new to supplements, etc. Any actual users of the product and recommendations? I searched for comparisons but haven't come up with anything so far. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, and health to all!

Brian

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: E3 Live vs. E3 AFA - comparison
Date: October 26, 2006 12:17AM

Taking supplements implies that the diet we are eating is not optimal. If I were traveling for a long time I could take supplements otherwise I would strive to get into a proper diet for day to day eating without supplement.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2006 12:18AM by djatchi.

Date: October 26, 2006 04:43AM

djatchi,

I completely agree. I have much to learn in order to get to an optimal diet for my body type. My diet before (and when I say before it wasn't that long ago) was horrible - everything processed, bleached flour, white sugar, high fructose corn syrup by the gallons. I am now attempting to cleanse and in the midst of reading 'Conscious Eating' by Gabriel Cousens I am trying to find out what I am lacking in my diet. I researched E3 Live and felt like it might make a positive contribution to my health at the current transition I am in. I know that consuming a supplement from a bottle is not what nature intended, however, the algae is live and if I were to go up to Klamath Lake in Oregon and scoop up some algae for my consumption would this be different? I'm allowing the company to bottle it for me and deliver it to me, but going straight to the source to eat it doesn't sound supplemental, perse. I'm not really sure how one views what is supplemental and what is not. Regardless, I appreciate your feedback and your concern. If anyone has any information regarding the difference between E3 Live and E3 AFA and has personally tried it, I would still be interested in knowing. Thanks.

Respectfully,

Brian

Posted by: Healthybun ()
Date: October 26, 2006 07:45PM

If something is "whole", I thinks it's a food.

What do you think?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables