Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hep~~~~C
Posted by: elover66 ()
Date: October 09, 2012 09:06PM

I would love to have some help just Diagnosed with this and have been raw before coming back...really Grateful for all your help...

Much Love~~~~~~~~~

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hep~~~~C
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: October 09, 2012 11:10PM

Welcome to the forum elover66. This is a great place to get support for the raw food diet.

Posted by: Shoreroad ()
Date: October 09, 2012 11:16PM

Hey elover. I'm a big bad veteran of a week and I can attest there is nothing but knowlegabe and supportive people who will help you here. Best of luck.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 09, 2012 11:31PM

hiyas elover smiling smiley i dont have experince with this personally but i passed this website onto someone else recently i know with HepC myabe you can find some more info on that there [onelusciousbite.blogspot.ca]

also here is a short vid from hippocrates site [www.hippocrateshealthlifestyle.com]

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2012 11:40PM by Jgunn.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 10, 2012 12:43AM

THIS IS A GREAT FORUM, WE ARE VERY SUPPORTIVE.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2012 12:46AM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: October 10, 2012 12:50AM

Hello, elover, and welcome. I don't have any experience with hep C but know that a diet that alleviates stress on the liver must be good for it in this state. Hope you find information to help you here, and that you feel better and better over time. Good, good luck to you smiling smiley

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 10, 2012 01:08AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> THIS IS A GREAT FORUM, WE ARE VERY SUPPORTIVE.

i can totally agree with that grinning smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: elover66 ()
Date: October 10, 2012 02:31AM

Thanks Guys! Prana you sold me a less expensive juicer in the past Still Stoked about that...Really know it is TLC total Life change...

I feel so Welcome Famiy....

E~Hugs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Shanti Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 10, 2012 05:13PM

I coached a woman back in 2004 with Hepatitis C, which she had for over 20 years. During that time she did just about every treatment available from Conventional Medicine, including interferon. On day 30 of her Juice Fast/Feast her liver enzymes were normal for the first time in 20 years. On day 43 of her Juice Fast/Feast the tumor on her liver was GONE!!!

Here's what Dr. Schulze has to say about Hepatitis C, juice fasting and interferon.

"Juice-fasting allows your body to balance its hormones and replace chemicals it is deficient in."

SCHULZE: Many people are sick because they don't produce enough insulin in their body. Or, they don't produce enough thyroxin in their thyroid. Or, they don't produce enough interferon or immunoglobulin for the immune system to be strong. They don't produce enough estrogen or progesterone or testosterone.

Those chemicals are all built from nutrition. One of the things that juice fasting does is, it supplies your body with a tremendous amount of nutrition. So it balances your metabolism, balances your hormones, balances your endocrine system, your thyroid, your pancreas, and your reproductive organs.

And then, here is an email from someone I coached in 2007…

To: jcrose@prodigy.net
Subject: Test Results!
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 19:48:12 -0500

John,

A 90% drop in the viral load can be called spectacular, yes? Here's the results. You should chart these. AST first, then ALT. On June 6, '06, 66 and 114. The viral load was 3,780,000. On Jan. 22, 07, 91 and 159. I juiced heavily for about 2 months, maybe 50 % of consumption. On April 6, 07, 57 and 76. The viral load was 340,000.

And here's another test! After April 6, 07 I ate mostly the correct food. However, at a motel out of town, I pigged out on a Continental breakfast on Sat. and Sun., then got tested on Monday, April 30. The results were 100 and 144.

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 10, 2012 08:50PM

Fasting is a powerful healer. I prefer water or dry fasting, I do about 40 hours a week.

Posted by: jalanutan ()
Date: October 10, 2012 11:12PM

Hi and welcome elover. As with Hep A and B, Hep C is a particular virus that is most ustually spread through contact with an infected person. However, a certain proportion of people have no deleterious symoptoms and may even rid their bodies of it within a year.

I hope you fall into this category elover, but even so, you will help immensely by dietry changes.

cheers, jalan

Date: October 11, 2012 11:59AM

"Just remember that there are no contagious diseases, just contagious habits which lower your vitality. There have been many people who have had diphtheria and yet no germ could be found. The same can be said of tuberculosis and other diseases. This is why the virus had to be discovered-to save the germ theory. Now we have virus infections instead of germ infections because pathologists could not find a germ for all the diseases of mankind. If a germ does not cause disease, what does? Soon everyone will learn that it is the individual's way of life that produces disease and not the saprophytes of earth, which are actually beneficial to us. Without them we would all succumb. They do so many jobs for us that it would take volumes to tell you about them. In fact without bacterial life, all animal and plant life would soon wither and die. On second thought, without bacteria we can't even wither." -Dr. Vivian V. Vetrano

“Pure microorganisms do not cause sickness, and when tried on human beings it was a failure. Then they switched to putting chemicals with the organisms. It is the chemicals that they add to the organisms that can do damage.” -Dr. Vivian V. Vetrano

What’s the best way to Hide a Chemical?

Attach it to a Piece of DNA and call it a Virus.

In “The Great AIDS Hoax” T. C. Fry’s writes,

The Virus Myth

Let's use an analogy to further understand the virus rationale being foisted on us. Let's presume a flea loses its head. (Yes, its head!) For what is called a virus is a genome (genetic material). Genomes are to cellular mitochondria what heads are to fleas or other organisms. Now let's presume that a flea's head is about one billionth the size of an elephant-that's the size relationship Guyton's Textbook of Medical Physiology establishes of a virus to a cell.

In presenting the virus rationale we are asked to believe that a flea's head attaches itself to an elephant, injects itself into the elephant and takes command of the elephant! Mind you the flea head is dead. All so-called viruses (genomes) are dead. None are living. Why? Because to any thinking person, they're a fractionated part of what was a living organism. In short, the flea's head is a deadhead! But yet it can do things like take over an elephant. Upon taking over the elephant, it commands the elephant to reproduce its head-the elephant replicates the head thousands upon thousands of times. When the elephant has reproduced about 20,000 to 30,000 flea heads, it "explodes" and the flea heads are free to seek out other elephants and repeat the process. That's a lot for a deadhead to do!

Were you observant in the last paragraph? Did you catch on that 20,000 to 30,000 flea heads are only one five hundredths of one percent of the size of an elephant? That's like saying that, if you inject yourself with a fraction of an ounce of a substance, it will cause so much pressure inside you that you'll explode.

This all sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? Yes, it certainly does! Yet that is precisely the rationale used by so-called medical science. Let's review that.

So-called viruses are nothing more than genomes. (The body, in losing about half a trillion cells a day, also loses about an average of 5,000 mitochondrial genomes per cell, a gross figure of about 2 1/2 quadrillion!) I repeat that genomes are tantamount to the head of animals-they are the brains for directing the protein-making, energy creating activities of a mitochondrion. To call the genome a microorganism is erroneous for an organism, micro or macro, must have a functional body in addition to the head.

We are asked to believe, according to the medical rationale, in obligate reproduction. That means that another organism is obligated to reproduce an alien organism (in this case, a piece of one) such as in the analogy postulated (an elephant being obligated to reproduce flea heads). Have you ever witnessed in all nature anything reproducing anything other than its own kind?

What do you think of reproduction where all the offspring are stillborn (dead)?

What do you think of a "science" that expects us to accept their statements that admittedly dead organic material (genomes) are capable of numerous actions including disease causation? Let's free ourselves of this scapegoat, mentality! Let's keep in mind that, even if true, it's totally irrelevant! Healthful living always produces health regardless of all the "malevolent little beasties" around. The sick and ailing almost invariably get well when they adopt healthful practices.

Let's keep in mind that when we discontinue the drugs and poisons, the body restores itself to the highest level of health possible. Let's also keep in mind that AIDS, so-called, is a result of drugs and other poisons.

The publicity and scare tactics of our commercial masters are designed to stampede us into the medical corral. Have you been suckered in? Will you continue to be?

Date: April 27, 2013 05:27PM

[www.youtube.com]
T.C. Fry Great AIDS HOAX The Myth of Contagion
1:00:19 Minute Video

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables