Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Zeolite
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 06, 2007 08:02AM

My daughter had chronic meningitis (inflammation of the brain) due to mercury in her brain. After taking zeolite her headaches are gone. She had them almost daily or at least several times a week for about 10 years.

My brain fog that wasn't helped by anything including regular juice fasting and a raw food diet completely cleared up after 8 or 9 days on the zeolite. I had my amalgams removed about 6 years ago and wasn't able to do chelation. Thankfully the doctor was ethical enough to test my kidneys and liver and found that they weren't in good enough shape to handle chelation. It can cause permanent damage to the kidneys....and the wallet!

Generally, I feel a lot happier and sleep less which is great since I have more time to enjoy life. I'm seeing good results among my friends. MCS, CF, Parkinsons are just a few things that respond to removal of metals from the body. My one long distance friend's skin is turning pink. It was yellowish before he told me. His Mom noticed it one day last week.

I used to work for holistic MD and have tried lots of different therapies, most of which worked for everyone else but me. NAET was about the most effective for getting rid of my MCS.

I think just about everyone on this planet could benefit from it.

Sharon

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables