Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Caffeine withdrawal: imput desired smiling smiley
Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: March 15, 2013 10:04PM

Coffee is very acidic. Read the book alkaline or die.
I have done just juice with the lemon cleanse for 45 days. That is not fasting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: March 17, 2013 09:29AM

banana who Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> PL, you're from UK, right? I suspect that coffee
> is not as popular as here? Did you have a tea
> habit at one time?

Yeah from UK BW, coffee has really taken off here in the past 5-10 years with all the Starbucks, Costa's and even small coffee chains on every corner.

I used to drink alot of tea but not so much these days. Love tea though, must be a British thing lol. Green, white, rooibos(caffeine free and low in tannins) and other herbal teas are mainly what i drink these days. Have the odd black tea but far too high in caffeine for my liking, especially as someone prone to adrenal exhaustion i have to watch these days.

[www.natuhealth.co.uk]

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 17, 2013 05:26PM

PL, bite your tongue. Charbuck'$ is NOT coffee... winking smiley

What is it with the Brits and tea anyway? I never got that connection. Opium Wars? Chinese contact? I would imagine that's it.

In any case, I don't drink lots of black tea but when I do I like Darjeeling tea: [www.ehow.com]

I find it has the best overall flavor. Like coffee, tea must be of high quality, as well as brewed properly. Otherwise it has all those tannins that feel like boiled cotton.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: March 17, 2013 05:36PM

You mean you don't like vanilla syrup followed by whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles and pumpkin pie flavoring in your coffee lol.

Ive actually never tried coffee before, ive obviously had caffeine from other sources such as energy drinks or herbs such as guarana but have never tried a coffee. Maybe one day, with my past history of adrenal exhaustion i think it would be a bad idea lol.

Darjeeling is a nice tea and i agree tea must be high quality and brewed properly.

[www.natuhealth.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2013 05:39PM by powerlifer.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables