Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Herbert Shelton audio mp3s
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 13, 2013 10:07PM

I have on Dropbox a bunch of Natural Hygiene audio files (mp3) of Herbert Shelton speaking on the following topics:

Conservation of nerve energy
Drugs, diseases, & doctors
Exactly what constitutes a life worth living
How the health seeker restores & maintains health
How to get & stay well
How to get well in just 2 steps
Intelligent health seekers do not suffer
Introduction to Natural Hygiene
Mans quest for health
Natural Hygiene & care of infants
Natural Hygiene & care of sick children
Natural Hygiene & invigorating of the human
Natural Hygiene & the theory of food combining
Natural Hygiene in relation to mental & emotional disorders
Natural Hygiene principles applied to the sick
Natural Hygiene stance on vitamins & minerals
Natural Hygiene vs. epidemics among children
Nutrition & elimination
Proper foods & their preparation
Restoring your health through Natural Hygiene
The Hygiene meaning of & means tonatural beauty
The foundation of physical vigor
The glorious drainage processes of the body
The master drama of life
Toxemia and it's results
What, when & why to eat, & how to eat

If anyone is interested in hearing these audio files, they are about 1.6 gigabytes, so you need high speed internet to download these, and you need to create a free dropbox account. If anyone is interested, please send me a private message (PM) and send me your email address, and I will put you on the access list to read these files.

If you haven't used dropbox before to shares files, you get a 2gb free cloud storage, plus there is some free software to sync your PC or Mac to the dropbox account. Once you've downloaded these audio files, you can copy them somewhere else on your hard drive if you want, and then delete these audio files from your dropbox account, and have the full 2GB storage available for your personal use.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Herbert Shelton audio mp3s
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 14, 2013 12:10AM

Prana, is there any way for you to just send the file to my email account and then I can save it onto my flash drive or MP3 player?

Date: March 14, 2013 12:53AM

Its too big to send via email. Sorry.

Posted by: bubamarkus ()
Date: September 23, 2013 05:49PM

The PM option does not work. How to tell you the Dropbox account?

Date: September 24, 2013 04:50AM

bubamarkus, did you use the same email account that you used to create this account here? If you did, I could put you on the access list on my Dropbox account.

Date: September 24, 2013 04:52AM

Or better yet, can I just use the email account you used to create your rawfoodsupport account?

Posted by: sintro ()
Date: February 11, 2014 07:00AM

All the audio are available in YouTube.

[www.youtube.com]

A download link to the whole archive is also available in the description of each video.

Please let me know if you have any more material worth sharing with the world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2014 07:03AM by sintro.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 11, 2014 03:13PM

GREAT JOB!!!

How do we have to thank for these uploads?

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: February 12, 2014 01:06AM

THANK YOU, Prana and Sintro. I just found Dr. Shelton on YouTube and subscribed.
Herbert Shelton's teachings have helped me to stay healthy and avoid having to resort to any medical interventions for the last nearly 40 years.
I have friends who go to the doctor as many as 5 times a week. Thankful for the knowledge of a benevolent 'alternate reality' of health creation that doesn't involve chemicals, surgery and radiation.
:-)

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: February 12, 2014 01:32AM

John, I believe sintro uploaded these to youtube, as I recently added sinto to my dropbox access list for these shelton mp3s.

Date: February 12, 2014 05:04AM

It is unbelievable that the information he taught is still not common knowledge after (coming up to) 100 years and not easily accessible. I am still learning and trying to part with my old ways of eating but it's hard.

I recently found that the Youtube account (owned by someone else) which had some of the Dr Herbert Shelton lectures got suspended/deleted and I could no longer access them. So I upped them with a separate account so hopefully it will stay there for a long time and accessible by many. Thank you Prana for providing me access to MP3s.

There is also a link in the description to download all the MP3s, each lecture is combined into a single MP3.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 12, 2014 08:28PM

Hey sintro,

Thanks for finding Herbert Shelton’s Channel and bringing it back to life!

I love the quote you use from Shelton on the Channel regarding the Private Owners of the Earth,

“So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these Private Owners of the Earth, rather than to serve the interests of the people as a whole, the truth about health, disease and healing will make slow progress in reaching the people.”

I reference to these quote frequently whenever I want to help someone understand that along with the Knowledge we need to put an end to all of the needless suffering on this planet comes the Problems of Knowledge and the #1 Problem of Knowledge, other than NOT having the Knowledge we need and the False Knowledge we have in its place, are the Private Owners of the Earth,

These Private Owners of the Earth not only Own and Control the Media and every other Major Sector of Human Endeavor, but these Private Owners of the Earth also hire Internet Shills to influence Public Opinion, especially on Websites that promote the Knowledge we need, which is How to Live in a way that doesn’t make us so easy to Control. Over the years I have seen Internet Shills come here on this Website to create Conflict and Chaos so #1) we don’t talk about how the Private Owners of the Earth are Controlling our Government and its prostituted Employees and I have also seen these Internet Shills #2) attack those of us who are considered a threat in some way or the other.

Once again, thanks sintro for posting this GREAT Knowledge on line and thanks Bryan for making them available to all of us. Now if you could just do something about these Internet Shills who keep SUCKING UP to you, we might even have a chance to defeat these DARK FORCES on this Planet. Remember, Internet Shills SUCK UP to all of the Friendly Posters and the MODS and they attack those who expose how to defeat them, as TSM and I have tried to do!

Peace and Love..........John

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2014 08:32PM by John Rose.

Date: February 13, 2014 05:12AM

Hey JR,

I picked up the quote from you in another thread actually but after reading it I was like, he knew almost a hundred years ago and I'm still humbling around in the dark amongst people who doesn't have a bloody clue.

Dr Shelton was doing service to Truth, not (him)Self and we all need to follow his example.

"If we care enough to learn the Truth, and then develop the Courage and the Will to defend it at all costs." - Mark Passio

But of course when you search for Truth, you must also admit you are wrong when it comes to it.
Do you guys agree with the blog posts below?
The Mistakes of Natural Hygiene: Part 1: Drugs and the Germ Theory
The Mistakes of Natural Hygiene, Part 2: Garlic, Onion, and Other Forbidden Foods
The Mistakes of Natural Hygiene: Part 3: Fruitarianism

Cheers.

Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: February 14, 2014 08:42PM

hmm those are my videos they reuploaded .. i got way more than that

life vs lifelessness

Date: February 17, 2014 12:41AM

I took the original image where I could and created videos out of the MP3s and uploaded them to Youtube. For those I couldn't find the image for, I created my own image. The process took me hours.

If you have more please upload them and share. Cheers.

Posted by: kawl ()
Date: February 21, 2014 01:44AM

Hi, I'm new here and wanted to thank for the lectures, it was quite a find some weeks ago while I was reading Shelton; there's also another couple of his lectures in a torrent (search for "Natural Hygiene Lectures" ) if you wanna check them (I'll keep seeding it for some time cause few people are sharing and it takes a bit to complete).

But the main reason to be here is cause I'm looking for some Shelton books I can't find, and thought that I could maybe see if someone here has them and has the possibility to share them... by the way, I'll be getting Superior Nutrition soon and will scan it, so I will surely be posting it somewhere to share it. As for the books, other than what is available in common sites, I'm basically looking for anything but mainly Introduction to NH, History of NH, Human Life, Food and Feeding, Living Life and Rubies/The Myth.

Thanks again for sharing the lectures and I hope someone can share any of the books. Take care.

Posted by: kawl ()
Date: March 01, 2014 02:34AM

Hi, just to let you know that Superior Nutrition is available on Libgen if you want to download it.
If I happen to find anything else I'll be sharing it there.

Cheers.

Date: March 02, 2014 03:58AM

sintro at least give me credit and link my channel i put allot of work into cleaning up and making those winking smiley tia

life vs lifelessness

Date: March 04, 2014 01:17AM

I can tell you right now I didn't use your videos. I made my own videos from the MP3s Prana gave me and reused the image if I could salvage it since there were no other Youtube channels with any Shelton lectures.

I'm happy to link to yours, which is your Youtube channel?

Date: March 04, 2014 01:49AM

sinto, I got the Dropbox files from a friend, but who knows, perhaps that friend got them from Diogenez (jonas). It may be that the Diogenes was the first to create these mp3 files.

Date: March 04, 2014 08:09AM

oh please then why are my images (other than the ones you didn't download because the titles didn't say Herbert shelton on them on my 2nd channel Antisthenezz (as opposed to Antisthenez (gone now)) on them and the processed cleaned up audio work i did?

what does lying get you just link my channel, respectfully.

and yes they did originate from me i was born into this at Hippocrates and Temple Beautiful it's my childhood and i feel greatful to Wigmore for teaching my mom and giving her a job. and i am glad to share this information as it seems very important to share along with all the other natural hygiene information i share.

thank you for what you do.

[www.scribd.com] have more too wonderful works

life vs lifelessness

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2014 08:15AM by Diogenez.

Date: March 13, 2014 04:09AM

Why are you accusing me of lying? What's the point.

I created all the videos using Windows Movie Maker using the MP3s prana gave me with some of your images that I could salvage from google images (since your channel was deleted) and uploaded them to youtube, end of story. I can only give credit to those that I know.

Seeing your whole channel got deleted, the purpose of creating a separate channel was to keep the Shelton lectures in one place and hopefully not going to be deleted by youtube ever again even if it meant that I spent hours recreating the videos from the mp3s. Prior to this I never even uploaded a single video to youtube so it’s all new for me and I just wanted to preserve the Shelton legacy through his invaluable lectures.

And now that you mentioned that you created the MP3s in the first place then thank you for the work and sharing this information with us all.

Cheers.

Date: March 13, 2014 04:14AM

I know i made those images my text my cleaned up audio(oh the cleaned up stuff could get more will work) my tape transfers my drop box. no need to get defensive just asking for some credit

thank you yea his work being shared matters

you are very welcome

i continue my works here ;
[www.youtube.com]
a and that scribd above

warmly sunshine

life vs lifelessness

Date: March 13, 2014 06:51AM

Credit given in a Youtube post and updated all video descriptions.
Hope you approve.

Cheers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables