Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hep C
Posted by: elover66 ()
Date: March 22, 2013 05:42AM

Can I get some help for what I need to do for this diagnosis...If you have already recently talked about this sorry I'm back after not being here for a while...

Much Love and Light~~~~~

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hep C
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 22, 2013 02:14PM

Hi, elover66.

Don't know specifically what your situation is--I'm pretty sure there are older threads on here dealing with this issue, maybe in Other Topics?--but eating a high raw vegan diet can help, as Hep C is dependent partly on cholesterol and heme iron levels in cells.

Good luck, and hope you get some useful answers here smiling smiley

Re: Hep C
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 24, 2013 05:07PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Hep~~~~C
Posted by: elover66
Date: October 09, 2012 05:06PM

I would love to have some help just Diagnosed with this and have been raw before coming back...really Grateful for all your help...

Much Love~~~~~~~~~

Re: Hep~~~~C
Posted by: John Rose
Date: October 10, 2012 01:13PM

I coached a woman back in 2004 with Hepatitis C, which she had for over 20 years. During that time she did just about every treatment available from Conventional Medicine, including interferon. On day 30 of her Juice Fast/Feast her liver enzymes were normal for the first time in 20 years. On day 43 of her Juice Fast/Feast the tumor on her liver was GONE!!!

Here's what Dr. Schulze has to say about Hepatitis C, juice fasting and interferon.

"Juice-fasting allows your body to balance its hormones and replace chemicals it is deficient in."

SCHULZE: Many people are sick because they don't produce enough insulin in their body. Or, they don't produce enough thyroxin in their thyroid. Or, they don't produce enough interferon or immunoglobulin for the immune system to be strong. They don't produce enough estrogen or progesterone or testosterone.

Those chemicals are all built from nutrition. One of the things that juice fasting does is, it supplies your body with a tremendous amount of nutrition. So it balances your metabolism, balances your hormones, balances your endocrine system, your thyroid, your pancreas, and your reproductive organs.

And then, here is an email from someone I coached in 2007…

To: jcrose@prodigy.net
Subject: Test Results!
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 19:48:12 -0500

John,

A 90% drop in the viral load can be called spectacular, yes? Here's the results. You should chart these. AST first, then ALT. On June 6, '06, 66 and 114. The viral load was 3,780,000. On Jan. 22, 07, 91 and 159. I juiced heavily for about 2 months, maybe 50 % of consumption. On April 6, 07, 57 and 76. The viral load was 340,000.

And here's another test! After April 6, 07 I ate mostly the correct food. However, at a motel out of town, I pigged out on a Continental breakfast on Sat. and Sun., then got tested on Monday, April 30. The results were 100 and 144.

…

Peace and Love..........John

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables