Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: raw ff salad dressing
Posted by: GilmoreGirl ()
Date: May 04, 2013 11:35AM

I love chlorella powder on my salad. Gives it a delicious flavor.

Simple Raw Recipes & Health Tips

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: May 05, 2013 02:27AM

Don't deprive your self folks, if you feel you need some dressing then have at it. If your organic vegies are not that good then you might need it even more! I would. I sure have a hard time eating chard and kale woha. A nice sweet dressing makes this an awesome salad yum. I have eatin vegies naked and they were awesome but sometimes they are not so make your adjustments on the fly. I have always though it would be nice to have one of those "Silver Bullet" blenders to make dressings. I think because they are so small and have a concave shape to the top they are perfect for making small portions like we would need.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 05, 2013 08:16AM

michelemm how i weaned myself off oil when i felt i was consuming too much was i got a spritzer that could spray oil rather then pouring oil onto my salad .. it greatly reduced my oil usage as i tended to have a heavy pour winking smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: michelemm ()
Date: May 05, 2013 07:45PM

Jgunn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> michelemm how i weaned myself off oil when i felt
> i was consuming too much was i got a spritzer that
> could spray oil rather then pouring oil onto my
> salad .. it greatly reduced my oil usage as i
> tended to have a heavy pour winking smiley

Hi

Thanks. This I will try. I am doing a little better, but still seem to want to add it on there. I also think that the obsession with wanting to lose 5 lbs is starting to take a toll on me. I am 120, at 5'4 and still feel like I need to lose at least 5 lbs, or at least be more comfortable in my own skin.. I am not going to give up thoughsmiling smiley Thanks for the support.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables