Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What to eat for dinner?
Posted by: RawBetty ()
Date: November 08, 2006 05:25AM

It is easy for me to eat a raw breakfast and lunch, but dinner is more challenging. Anybody willing to share their favorite dinner meals??

Peace and Love.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What to eat for dinner?
Posted by: lisa_pe ()
Date: November 08, 2006 12:50PM

salads, raw tabouli, zucchini spagetti with pesto sauce, fruit salad, smoothie, chopped veggies with dip, wraps...
Good luck with dinner,
Lisa

Posted by: jadedshade ()
Date: November 08, 2006 03:39PM

Raw Chili - Tomatos, sundried tomatos, spouted mung beans, date, jalapeno, bell pepper, mushroom, garlic, cayenne (to taste) and any other veggies or seasonings you feel like.

Veggies marinated in olive oil and shoyu soy sauce with Zucchini or cucumber noodles

Romaine wraps - containing whatever you want, can add tahini dressing.

Raw Hummus and carrots or other dipping vegetables

Quinoa Tabouli - Sprouted quinoa, cherry tomatos, cucumber, mint leaves, parsley, olive oil, shoyu soy sauce. Mix it up drain excess liquid add other seasonings to your tastes and serve

Stuffed Peppers Carrocardo - shread carrots and any other veggies you like, mix with avocado and seasonings and stuff bell pepper halves with the mixture, easy to pick up and eat with you fingers.

I eat a lot of young salad leaves with things like this usually.
Of course there are days i just can't be bothered to make this stuff and I end up just eating fruit or carrots or corn.

Posted by: Yogamama ()
Date: November 08, 2006 03:46PM

I have two favorites:

Green Soup - juice of a lemon, a big handful of greens (spinach, kale, collards, parsley, etc), red bell pepper, and one small avocado blended in my Vitamix until smooth.

Collard Wraps - to make the "sauce", put 1 cup of raw sunflower seeds into food processor with 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice and 1/2 cup Nama Shoyu.
Spread onto a collard wrap and add cut up veggies - cucumbers, red peppers, tomatoes, avocados, carrots, sprouts. I also add some dulse flakes. Delicious!

Posted by: RawBetty ()
Date: November 09, 2006 03:20AM

Thanks for the yummy responses! I'll try them...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables