Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

T.C. Fry Great AIDS HOAX The Myth of Contagion...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 27, 2013 04:57PM

Hey Panchito,

Thanks for posting that Video on "Left in the Dark" under your post "52 min vid: fruit and human evolution"!

Here is another Video uploaded by the same guy who uploaded the Video you posted and phantom turned me on to "Left in the Dark" book in the link I included below.

[www.youtube.com]
T.C. Fry Great AIDS HOAX The Myth of Contagion
1:00:19 Minute Video

This Video ties into this thread...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
T. C. Fry & Psychopaths...
Date: April 09, 2012 02:01PM

Has anyone ever thought about why T. C. Fry changed his Health Publication - The Wellness Messenger to his Globalists-Illuminati Publication - The Freedom Networker?

For a better understanding of one of the many reasons why our Raw Food Message is so hard to get out to the masses, check out what I believe to be the #1 Source of False Knowledge - the Psychopaths who Rule the World…see link below.

I’ve posted this link on another thread, but since I have not gotten any feedback from any of y’all, I wanted to start a fresh thread to bring some attention to this Problem of Knowledge. This is only a 37 minute Video and there is not one wasted word or sentence, which I cannot say about anything I’ve ever studied. I transcribed the entire Video, so if anyone is interested, just send me an email.

So if you want to understand who wags the tail and who might not allow you to Eat Raw Foods in the Future because they want to Irradiate everything, then it’s best that we know what we’re up against. These are the same people who won’t let you grow your own garden and drink Raw Milk, which I do not advocate.

Anyway, here is the link…

Defense Against the Psychopath (Full length Version)

[www.youtube.com]

Peace and Love………John

Re: T. C. Fry & Psychopaths...
Posted by: phantom ()
Date: April 09, 2012 05:28PM

Have you ever heard of Left in the Dark by Tony Wright? His book details how raw foods literally alter the structure of brain through generations and can offset these psychopathic tendencies... that do plague us all to some degree. :O

Posted by: coco ()
Date: April 09, 2012 11:40PM

WTF, why did I watch this right before bed? Some serious meditation required to even fall asleep tonight.

~If it uplifts and inspires you, do it.~

Date: April 10, 2012 02:24AM

phantom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have you ever heard of Left in the Dark by Tony
> Wright? His book details how raw foods literally
> alter the structure of brain through generations
> and can offset these psychopathic tendencies...
> that do plague us all to some degree. :O

Hi phantom,

Thanks for the feedback and no, I have not heard of Left in the Dark by Tony Wright, but I just spent some time on his website and read the reviews on Amazon. Much of what they talk about is much better articulated by the research of Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp on Biophotons. Popp’s research on Biophotons makes much more sense to me and is the best scientific evidence we have for a Raw Organic Vegan Diet. I’m convinced that the Fall of Mankind can be traced back to the Destruction of this Coherent Sunlight Energy that all Living Systems store in the nucleus of their Cells and then use to Communicate with everything else so there’s a Sense of Oneness or Interconnectedness with everything.

Thanks again for the feedback - you have made the time I have spent here today worthwhile and I’m looking forward to reading this book in its entirety.

Peace and Love………John

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: April 10, 2012 03:19AM

Biophotons is on my to-read list for my day off tomorrow, thanks! I love it when interesting theories cross paths. I've skimmed it briefly now... and it makes me think about how people can sometimes "see" inside their bodies during meditation/trance. It also opens the doors to explain a lot of really interesting fringe phenomena... and why eating raw food is positively magical. =)

As for Left in the Dark, I heard about it on this forum first, a couple of years ago, ordered it, and read it cover-to-cover. It will definitely coincide with your ideas!

Posted by: coco ()
Date: April 10, 2012 09:05AM

John, there is a free PDF of Left in the Dark available here

[leftinthedark.org.uk]

~If it uplifts and inspires you, do it.~

Date: April 10, 2012 11:49AM

THanks coco...you're a peach!

Date: September 17, 2012 01:23PM

Here is a related Post...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Raw Potatos
Date: September 17, 2012 01:05PM

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: September 17, 2012 08:30PM

Not certain what this post has to do with raw foods or TC Fry for that matter.

Date: September 17, 2012 11:52PM

Hey Brian,

Psychopaths are the #1 Obstacle that’s keeping us from getting our Raw Food Message out to the Masses. T. C. Fry finally came to that conclusion and shifted his focus from Raw Foods to the Psychopaths who Rule the World. Here is a small snippet I received from an email from someone who read my Original Thread that might shed some light on this for you…

RE: Your TC FRY Post
Date: Mon, April 16, 2012 3:07:02 PM
To: "jcrose@prodigy.net" <jcrose@prodigy.net>

Hi John Rose:

Your below thread showed up in google search results re TC Fry. Are you asking why Fry's focus changed from full-time Natural Hygiene to also including info regarding the NWO (New World Order)?

I never asked him, of course, but I was on Fry's mailing list in those days & it is my impression he was waking up to the machinations of the shadow government & globalist agenda, obviously first through medical propaganda & maybe later he learned a lot more when researching the Great AIDS Hoax(?)

Fry also lived in Austin (years?) where two now-well-known (on the Internet) NWO-exposers have been homebased for some time, Texe Marrs & Alex Jones. Maybe TC FRY came upon their info locally in the old days(?)

Most especially I remember Fry's packet of info exposing the income tax fraud, complete with xeroxed copies straight from the official USA Tax Code with yellow highlighting showing that only Washington, DC, & other "FEDERAL states" (Guam, Puerto Rico, etc. -- not the same as the 50 states) were required to pay FEDERAL income tax to the FEDERAL Government. What an eye-opener! I assumed he learned about this from famed tax protester Irwin Schiff's books because Fry also included a flyer in the same package advertising Schiff's books for sale (the now elderly Schiff is still in prison):
[www.freeirwinschiff.org]
[www.irwinschiff.blogspot.com]

"Schiff has also been enjoined from ... selling additional copies of his book, The Federal Mafia":
[tpgurus.wikidot.com]

...which is why Schiff now gives that book away as a free download at his site, lol: [www.paynoincometax.com]

I wonder: Did Fry stop paying taxes before or after he learned of Schiff's tax info?

In Chet Day's 11/1/1996 TC Fry issue (right after Fry's death in Sept. 1996), Chet included a small snip of a letter on page 5 which Fry had written in late 1993:
[www.chetday.com]

[...]
Chet: What did T.C. really believe about politics? I don't know for sure, but the following excerpt from one of T.C.'s letters, dated December 30, 1993, reveals either much or nothing. You decide.

Fry: I should tell you that the world is not really controlled by Rothschild or the Zionists. They're willing scapegoats for the super rich of Britain, USA, Holland, France, Italy, etc. who are the real powers. Don't let appearances fool you. The world's covert rulers prefer to keep it that way. Rockefeller and Rothschild are merely their show-men. The Lords and Queen of England have wealth and power you wouldn't believe. Rothschild is merely one of their super wealthy tools!

I do not believe anything! If it requires belief or faith, count me out. Our knowledge is extensive enough to get along nicely! There are no mysteries! There is only human ignorance.
[...]
End Quote.

It almost sounds like Fry is contradicting himself there. First he tells us the Monarchies are the guilty parties (vs. Rothschilds/Zionists). Then he switches & it sounds like he says he doesn't believe any of what he just wrote & that there are no "mysteries" -- does he really mean there are no "conspiracies"?

On page 4, Chet also wrote:

…

Anyway, there’s a lot more and it’s really interesting, but this should give you a better idea about why it is so important for all of us to learn how to spot a Psychopath and it’s Not hard to spot a Psychopath because they are very predictable and quite literally do NOT know how to act and will always slip up.

Peace and Love………John

Date: April 27, 2013 12:41PM

[www.youtube.com]
T.C. Fry Great AIDS HOAX The Myth of Contagion
1:00:19 Minute Video

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: T.C. Fry Great AIDS HOAX The Myth of Contagion...
Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: October 21, 2016 09:58AM

hey John Rose
update your links: [www.youtube.com]

Harley Johnstone and Leanne Ratcliffe deleted me and that old channel and a few others ones my scribd and 3dbananas account off the net

life vs lifelessness

Re: T.C. Fry Great AIDS HOAX The Myth of Contagion...
Date: October 21, 2016 05:15PM

THANKS...I've added this to my files!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables